Levi is out
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4454) 12 years ago
Now bicycling is just a lame French sport again.
Posted by urcrackinmeup (+140) 12 years ago
I feel bad for Levi too - seems he's had bad luck at the TdF but there also an American guy named Lance Armstrong. It's not all Frenchies.
supporter
I don't cheer for Juice Armstrong, maybe because I despise Sheryl Crow or maybe because I despise Roger Clemens and Brett Favre (no offense, Brian).

[This message has been edited by Buck Showalter (7/17/2009)]
supporter
Posted by Steve Craddock (+2737) 12 years ago
I thought this was going to be a post about Willow Palin's boyfriend, fiance, babydaddy, ex-fiance, stalker, Alaska's public enemy #1
Posted by Little Chick (+57) 12 years ago
Steve that would have been funny if you used the right name, Bristol. Now you are just as bad as Letterman!
supporter
Posted by Steve Craddock (+2737) 12 years ago
Well, now I have more sympathy for Letterman... It's an easy mistake.

btw: I thought his joke was really distasteful and he should have apologized right off the bat (no pun intended). Not only would that have been the right thing to do, it would have pulled the plug on the media circus a lot sooner.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+15076) 12 years ago
"Not only would that have been the right thing to do, it would have pulled the plug on the media circus a lot sooner."

The "media circus" was intentional so that Letterman could compete with Jay Leno's retirement.
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5100) 12 years ago
Of course, Mrs. Palin wasn't playing the victim at all, nosiree, youbetcha there then.

Mrs. Palin should learn to have surrogates act offended instead of doing it herself. It's much more becoming, and smarter.

Also.
supporter
Screw that, the circus master was a retarded lady with a sick mind. Steve dropped the wrong name, Letterman dropped no name, only one retarded lady in the whole world thought Letterman was talking about a 14 year old girl.

If I were Letterman, I wouldn't have apologized, I'd have called her right out for being a dipsh*t.

[This message has been edited by Buck Showalter (7/18/2009)]
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+15076) 12 years ago
Buck must be smoking crabgrass again.
supporter
Your mom