any news on Dr. Rauh
Posted by hoozi (+108) 13 years ago
I was just wondering if anyone has heard whether Dr. Rauh will be going to work over at the hospital now that he is done working for the Billings Clinic, or if he is just going to retire now officially?? Any input would be great!!! Thanks!!
Posted by Sharlene (+1206) 13 years ago
Word has it he is going to Holy Rosary sometime this month or next. I am so looking forward to seeing him again. He is the best doctor there is. He really cares about his patients and a godsend to all.
Posted by hoozi (+108) 13 years ago
I totally agree with you Sharlene....He has been my doctor for about five years, delivered my son, and has helped me with my endometriosis...I am now coming to the road where I am going to need a hysterectomy. I sure hope he does go to the Hospital, so I can have him do my operation! I wouldn't trust and feel safe enough with anyone else!!!! God Bless Dr. Rauh for all the he does for the women in this community!!!!
Posted by Donna Kingsley Coffeen (+406) 13 years ago
It will be a great loss if and when he retires or can no longer practice.
Posted by Moonbeam (+22) 13 years ago
I heard about this news but is there any way to confirm or deny it? Who has the "in the know" to find out? I have known Dr. Rauh for many, many years & think he is the best, bar none.
supporter
Posted by spacekace (+892) 13 years ago
...call Holy Rosary, and ask...