CCDHS Class of 85 Planning for 25 year reunion
supporter
Posted by Jody Collis (+216) 12 years ago
We've begun planning for a 25 year class reunion in 2010. If you have not received a survey email about it already, please let me know and I can forward it on it you. Thanks!
jody
Posted by Roni (+25) 12 years ago
Sounds like a good time! I've forwarded the survey to others. Hope you get a good response!
Posted by David Laird (+40) 12 years ago
Sounds fun. Please send me a survey.
Jody,
How are the survey responses coming? Thanks again for heading this up.

supporter
So far, we have 20 surveys and new responses are popping up daily. It looks like everyone is looking forward to a reunion next summer!

If there are any Sacred Heart '85 grads out there who'd like to coordinate with us like last time, let me know.
Not a bad start. Let's hope the word gets out, and more people respond!
Who else is out there from the class of 1985 that didn't get the survey mentioned above??
supporter
We have 24 responses to the survey thus far. Let me know if you are a classmate and have not yet received the survey link.
Wow, that's not very many...I hope you get more than that.
Haven't heard much lately on this...just checking back in. Any news Jody?
Posted by Ragna (+19) 12 years ago
Morris thought it sounded like fun. Send us a survey. There are other people around Miles City that haven't heard about this that I have told to get on this web site and contact you.
Hi Ragna,
Does Jody have your email address? If not, just respond to her above and she will send you a survey.
supporter
Ragna,
Just click on my name and send me an email with the correct email address and I'll send out the survey. I'm keeping a master list of all 85 classmates email and snail mail addresses. If anyone didn't know about the survey, that means I do not have valid contact information for them on file yet. Thanks for passing the word for us!
jody
Thanks again Jody for keeping on top of this. I hope more interested people come forward!
supporter
We are up to 30 responses, meaning we have over a 100 classmates who haven't yet had the chance to provide their input. If you are a Class of '85 member and have not yet received the survey link, please let me know and I will forward it to you.
I'm hoping the word will spread and reach the majority of the class. Come on everyone...spread the word!
How's the progress on your classmate list and responses received?
supporter
OK We're up to 32 replies and I even made a personal pitch to a classmate while I was passing through Great Falls this past weekend. Those who replied will be the ones who will decide the timing and type of events that we have for the reunion. If you haven't weighed in, please do. Send me a note if you need the link.
Thanks.
I talked to a Sacred Heart alum Class of 85....she sounded very interested and was going to do some checking with others.
Good to get your email. Sounds like there is a lot of interest in carrying out a 25 year reunion. Can't wait!

Thanks Jody!
I keep trying to respond to keep this in the top of the posts...hoping to get more interest from the Class of '85.