Posted by kimee (+44) 12 years ago
Does anyone know when the Made in Montana will be open for business on Main Street?
Posted by Steve Allison (+974) 12 years ago
Wednesday June 10
Posted by Little Chick (+57) 12 years ago
They are open right now! I was just in there picking up bread about 20 minutes ago.
Posted by Kyle L. Varnell (+3751) 12 years ago
I wonder what would be the MiM logo? A skull akin to the State Quarter? That might be pretty cool.

Still though, I think the cutest one is from Alaska:

I like polar bears.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17407) 12 years ago
Posted by Kyle L. Varnell (+3751) 12 years ago
Judging by the venom around here should Glendive get its own line so as not to pollute the rest of Montana?

Made in Glendive - coming to a store near you.
founder
Posted by Bart Freese (+932) 12 years ago
I have not been in the store yet, but really like just how it looks -- makes the corner look a whole let better. Good luck!
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3718) 12 years ago
Could this be the "Made in Glendive" store?

founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+10030) 12 years ago
I hope they do well in their new location. I stopped the old store when I was in Miles and thought they might do better in a spot that was a little less off the beaten path.
supporter
Posted by julieinmc (+511) 12 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm, vanilla almonds.
Posted by Steve Allison (+974) 12 years ago
Hal, the old location was set up for their whole sale distribution business, the retail sales was just an after thought. I believe they are keeping it to run whole sale out of and the Main Street location is set up strictly as retail. Looks really good and has a lot more product then before.
Posted by kimee (+44) 12 years ago
My office is across the alley so I will be heading over there for the Hot Sweet Mustard (i hope it's still there) it's the best I have tasted!!
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+10030) 12 years ago
Thanks for the info Steve. I hope they do well with onsite sales now that they are on Main.