Posted by Kyle L. Varnell (+3745) 12 years ago
You wanted it. Now you've got it.

Pearl Jam Was great around Ten and I'll give you that Versus was also pretty good but the rest is just noise as far as I'm concerned. Vitalogy is weak. Did they ever make another album after that? I dunno. Their relevance & propensity for writing decent music has faded

Kyle is a guy who thinks "Crazytrain" is the greatest song ever. Don't take him seriously.

Bob, I said it was a great song yes but it's not the greatest of all-time. There are other great ones.

[This message has been edited by Kyle L. Varnell (6/2/2009)]
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 12 years ago
So give us some examples, please.
Posted by Matt Schmitz (+402) 12 years ago
I'm going with "Ramble On" by Led Zeppelin. John Paul Jones with the best bass riff in music, Jimmy Page with his usual stellar guitar work, Robert Plant with what I think is his best vocal effort, and John Bonham beating the skins. Not the best drums I have ever heard in this song, but we all know he could be the best drummer ever. To my ear, it has everything a great rock N roll song should have. And they do it better than anybody else does their best song. Obviously just my opinion, but I still listen to this song almost every day while driving around working. After 35 or so years, it still floats my boat like no other song.

But now I smell the rain
And with it pain
And it's heading my way

And thats just damn good song writing.

[This message has been edited by Matt Schmitz (6/2/2009)]
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3712) 12 years ago
I would rank the "big" grunge bands thusly:

Nirvana
Soundgarden
Pearl Jam
Alice in Chains

While PJ is the only one still recording with the original band, I don't necessarily think that means they have stayed relevant moreso than the others since 2 of the lead men died in the other bands. Dave Grohl is still making awesome music, AiC still tours with a new lead singer, and Chris Cornell has had multiple successful projects since Soundgarden.

PJ's more recent albums haven't done much for me personally.
"Black" is a great song though, one of my all time favorites.
Nirvana. Now there's another wonderful "Seattle Band"

The only one on the list that I like is Alice In Chains. They sound more like the music I like & listen to than the others do. I wish the whole "Grunge" bs never happened.
supporter
I'm not impressed by Nirvana or Soundgarden. Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains are great. Jar of Flies is a great album to do housework by (especially if you hate housework).

My husband recently took our daughter to a concert with The Offspring, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Escape the Fate, Billy Boy on Poison, and Airborn Toxic Event among others. Eight hours of earsplitting rock for them. Eight hours of peace and quiet for me!
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10001) 12 years ago
You can't start a rank of grunge bands without Nirvana being at the top of the list. No way. They practically invented it (well brought it popular). Yeah, there was that whole thing with Kurt Cobain blowing his brains out with a shotgun, but the angry music speaks for itself.
Nirvana was just noise.

And terrible to boot.
supporter
I think you can tell who the rock fans are in this thread. Nirvana and Soundgarden were a bit harder where Pearl Jam is more of a radio friendly almost pop band. I wouldn't say AiC is a pop band, but they don't have much screaming.

Nobody can scream like Chris Cornell.
Posted by Slosh (+701) 12 years ago
I respect that the stuff after Vs. isn't your cup of tea, but I love it all. PJ is still the only band I can go buy an album, and know that I'm going to like the entire album. There's never been a band, for me at least, that I can listen too in any situation and enjoy it. And live, there isn't a band that puts on a better live show that PJ. And it's not about the extra stuff, just straight rock. Man I want to go to their show in Chicago.

Alice in Chains is second on my list of "grunge" bands (side note: can we stop calling it grunge? Why not just rock?) No offense to the the Nirvana crowd, but Layne Staley's death I thought was a bigger disappointment (not that any death isn't a disappointment.)

After PJ and Alice in Chains, Soundgarden is right there. The Temple of the Dog album should be required listening for any youngster wanting to know and understand the Seattle movement of the early 90's. And on those same lines, the Mother Love Bone albums is awesome. I just got another copy of it after not having one for awhile, and I forgot how much I really, really liked it.
supporter
Posted by Rick Kuchynka (+4463) 12 years ago
I honestly haven't kept up much with PJ lately, but as 90's bands go, I'd say Alice in Chains, Nirvana and Rage probably all had more impact on today's music.

I really like Pearl Jam though. I think maybe sometimes an act being tough to follow makes it seem less influential. It's pretty unique. Maybe that's why some of that music seems timeless at the same time. CCR always struck me the same way.
I think Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, and Nirvana were all spawned by former members of Mother Love Bone after Matthew Woods died. Thats some serious lineage for one band. And for my money, The Mighty Alice in Chains are the lords of all that has ever been the Seattle music scene. They always presented the dark and disturbing side of rock n roll, but damn that stuff is powerful and just massively huge crunchy music. Pretty dark at all times, but I love it. Listen to "Man in the Box", and "Sing the Sorrow". That stuff will make your ears bleed. It's a good thing. Really it is!Queensryche was a damn fine group also. That "Empire" record is one of my favorites still. But you can keep Steve Miller, Heart, and most of the rest. Although Robert Cray held his own for many years. And he was one of the most underated quitarists ever. In my opinion. And I really like using the word "spawned" in everyday conversation.
Correction Matt, it's Andrew Wood.

Andrew Wood
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wood

And yes he was DAMN good.

[This message has been edited by Kyle L. Varnell (6/2/2009)]
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6014) 12 years ago
My two cents regarding grunge:

I loathe Nirvana. Most overrated band ever. The band only ever did one thing right: to introduce the amazingly talented Dave Grohl to the world.

I loved Soundgarden. To paraphrase Henry Rollins: Chris Cornell could peel the paint off the walls with his voice.

I also loved AiC: Jerry Cantrell is an outstanding guitarist (and vocalist). It's too bad Layne Staley died so young.

I respect Pearl Jam, but they're not my particular cup of tea. When Mike and Stone rock, they rock. But they rock far too seldom for my tastes.

Levi knows what I think is the best song ever written.
Levi knows what I think is the best song ever written.

So do I Brian:

Thanks for the correction Kyle.
Have you all seen Audioslave's live show in Havana? Cornell just eats that place up. 70,000 people showed up for a free show on the street. And they went nuts. Great concert video!
admin
founder
Wow, I can't believe the Nirvana hate. How quickly time passes. Pearl Jam and Soundgarden were quite excellent, but I never liked their music as much.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9195) 12 years ago
Ahh... the Holy Trinity: Pearl Jam, Nirvana and Soundgarden. I think I picked up Ten and BadMotorFinger during the spring of '92 - I remember riding to a track meet in Glendive listening to "Alive", and riding back from Colstrip listening to "Porch". I achieved several young adult milestones with Soundgarden playing in the background - The night I first saw the video for "Smells Like Teen Spirit" was a banner night for firsts - I listened to Mother Love Bone all the way to our eventual defeat at the hands of the Whitefish Bulldogs - I may have had a TAD album, and I'm pretty sure I had one from the Screaming Trees. I knew who the Melvins were, as well as Mudhoney. If you want to talk about personal soundtracks, grunge was mine for the last year and a half of high school.. but for whatever reason, it didn't really stick.

17 years later, and aside from Ten and certain cuts off of Badmotorfinger, I'd rather listen to Slayer and Iron Maiden.
supporter
Why am I the only girl on this thread?
Wow Wendy! Offspring was the only band on that list that your husband and daughter saw that I have ever heard of. And I try to keep up with the younguns music. I did see Ozzfest back in 04, I think, and knew of very few performers. Black Sabbath of course, Judas Priest, Zack Wild, and I had heard of Slipknot, and hope someday to get over the nightmares after seeing them. And there was several "bands" that made Slipknot look like Air Supply. Overall, it was a frightening event. I saw a kid, maybe 6 or 7 years old, sitting on his dads shoulders, singing along to every Slipknot song. And the kid had tattoos. I see a long prison term in his future.
supporter
This thread inspired me to spend half the night watching Soundgarden videos on Youtube. This one blew my mind. Talk about peeling paint off walls, this is a studio recording of "Jesus Christ Pose" with the vocals only, no music. Not too many bands could make this much noise, let alone lead singers.

Kyle, you go to hell and you DIE!

Bridgier - the only band I remember you (and Ray Ebert) listening to was Primus.
supporter
He almost sounds like Brian Johnson when you listen to him without the music.
supporter
Or maybe Jim Breuer doing Brian Johnson

supporter
I had some Primus, I'll admit - but Ray was a big fan of Fugazi, which I didn't come to appreciate until my later years. We both listened to the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Wendy - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus has some good stuff, the rest is a little "meh". I've decided to pass on Warped Tour this year - all of the bands that I'd like to see are skipping Boise, while Chiodos and Underoath just aren't worth a sunburn to see. 2005 was still the high water mark for Warped Tour: Alkaline Trio, Gogol Bordello, My Chemical Romance, Offspring, Bad Religion, NOFX and the Dropkick Murphys.

I know this is supposed to be a grunge thread, so I offer the following:

admin
founder
X:\Music\1990's\Nirvana - Nevermind (1991)\01 - Smells Like Teen Spirit.mp3
X:\Music\1990's\Nirvana - Nevermind (1991)\02 - In Bloom.mp3
X:\Music\1990's\Nirvana - Nevermind (1991)\03 - Come As You Are.mp3
X:\Music\1990's\Nirvana - Nevermind (1991)\05 - Lithium.mp3

Several good tunes. Dead artists, especially those who cut off an ear, or blow their brains out with shotgun, don't they become worth more than the average?
admin
founder
Just so I can get at least one Nirvana YouTube video in:

The rest can be found here http://www.youtube.com/re...ry=Nirvana
Just so I can get at least one Nirvana YouTube video in:

One is one too many as far as I'm concerned. I just hate(d) the whole "Grunge Movement".

Give me this:

Heavy Metal
http://en.wikipedia.org/w...etal_music

& this:

Glam Metal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glam_metal

Over "Grunge" any day of the week.

\m/ \m/
admin
founder
Kyle, since you live in the NW, I can't believe you are so anti-Mariners & anti-grunge (smack, smack) ... don't tell me you're anti-latte & anti-micro-brew too.

Oh, there are two more names to add to my significant other's list of celebrities / famous people that she personally knows (Mac & Jack both know her by sight and name) -- I told her she could easily hit 100 -- we've kind of got a game going on. I figured about 10 right off the bat, and yes one of them was from Pearl Jam.
supporter
I had a feeling that Kyle was into the makeup and hairspray bands that grunge finally put out of their misery.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17328) 12 years ago
I have to agree with the Webmaster....Nirvana was by far the best of the grunge lot. Forget the screaming.....Cobain forgot more about songwriting than the rest of those grungesters ever knew.
supporter
The band names were all pretty good as well - who remembers The Jesus Lizard?
Posted by mule train (+1055) 12 years ago
Alice in Chains was top notch...I saw them with Gruntruck at the University Theatre at UM in Oct. of '92 and they rocked.

Nirvana was solid, but overplayed.

Pearl Jam was the home town favorite for Missoula. Jeff Ament lived on Blue Mountain (I think he still does). For a while they kicked off every world tour by playing Missoula first. Hell I even drank beer with Eddie Vedder and Jeff Ament at Charlie B's one night. Although I couldn't get close to either one of them as every chick in the bar were glued to them like flies on....

One grunge band that is worth mentioning was Mud Honey. They were pretty good.

Greatest Grunge album of all time???? the Singles Soundtrack. No Nirvana, but they had Chris Cornell, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, A.I.C., Mud Honey, Screaming Trees, etc...I still listen to that album.
Good call on the Singles Soundtrack, that's another required listening album.
Cobain forgot more about songwriting than the rest of those grungesters ever knew.

Please. Just because he blew his own mind doesn't mean he "forgot more about songwriting" than anyone else knew. I write pretty crappy haiku - can I have a recording contract, too?

The line, "Oh well, whatever, nevermind" and rhyming "mulatto," "albino," "mosquito," and "libido" doesn't quite cut it for me. Wow, that's deep.

Three out-of-tune chords and he's Guitar World's guitarist of the century? Blech.
supporter
The discussion is about songwriting, not poetry or guitar playing.

Neil Diamond was a great songwriter. Do I like or listen to him? No. But the guy could construct a pop song.

I'm not saying that Cobain was an equal to Holland-Dozier-Holland. But he knew something about songwriting, which is way more than most of those grunge bands could ever do.
admin
founder
Not to change the topic (that's what people say when they change the topic) Nirvana is not my favorite band.

1. If I had to pick one band, it would probably be Pink Floyd.

2. If I had to pick a guitarist, it would probably be Eric Clapton.

3. If I had to pick a drummer, it would probably be the dude from Yes (don't know his name).

Nirvana, however, probably sold more albums than most of the other grunge bands combined -- and it's not that I dislike the others.

My favorite genre of music is probably the whole punk / new wave / alternative stuff. Look up Blondie (for punk / new wave) or the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs (for alternative), but hell, I also love Johnny Cash too.

In any case, in my own mind, Nirvana pretty much owns grunge, especially in commercial success, with the others following behind ... some closer than others.
The discussion is about songwriting, not poetry or guitar playing.

Oh well, whatever, nevermind. Hand me the Grammy (or I'll eat this shotgun)!
If you want to talk commercial success, Pearl Jam easily outlasts Nirvana- despite not releasing a music video after the brilliant Jeremy video. I tried to find accurate numbers for the bands, but then I got bored and went with numbers that I did find on wikipedia. I looked at first three Pearl Jam albums (Ten, Vs. and Vitalogy) and three Nirvana albums (Nevermind, In Utero and MTV Unplugged, I didn't use Bleach because it really didn't sell that much).

Nevermind sold 10+ Million albums, Ten sold 13+ Million
In Utero sold 4+ Million, Vs. sold 7+ million
Unplugged (my favorite Nirvana album) sold 7+ million and Vitalogy sold 5+ million.

So just from those three, Pearl Jam sold 25+ Million albums and Nirvana sold 21+ Million.

These of course don't take into affect all the "Best of" and box sets, not to mention the five studio albums that PJ has released since, although none of come close to the commercial success of the early ones.

A side note for the Vitalogy album, it sold more copies in the first week than any other album until I think NSYNC's album with Bye Bye Bye.
Posted by Joe Whalen (+612) 12 years ago
All of this about Nirvana, PJ, AiC, Soundgarden and no mention of Crazy Horse. Seriously? Oh well. But I need to admit at being stuck way back at posting #11 where Rick K. recognizes Rage Against the Machine as having "more impact on today's music", along with Nirvana and AiC, than any band of the 90s.

If only it were true, Rick. Strong stuff, especially with Zack de la Rocha at the mic. You've just earned yourself a Che t-shirt for Christmas.

[c]
[c]
As a sort of side-note to the Nirvana discussion here does anybody in the Seattle area remember this clown?

Richard Lee
http://en.wikipedia.org/w...ournalist)

I can't imagine not as this clown was everywhere, including his own public access show, trying to tell everyone that Cobain was murdered. This guy was a complete loon.
admin
founder
Slosh wrote:

> So just from those three, Pearl Jam sold 25+ Million albums and Nirvana sold 21+ Million.

Okay, if those figures are correct, then you win ... however you have to look at the period of sales. After Kurt Cobain blew his brains out, I assume it may or might have been kind of hard to create another album.
admin
founder
There Kyle, I agree with you. Richard Lee was and is a complete nut.
Very true.

And judging by how both bands (and most of the other true "Seattle Grunge" Bands- Soundgarde, Alice in Chains, Mudhoney) were trying to distance themselves from the fame and popularity, I imagine Nirvana's later albums would have followed a similar trend that Pearl Jams albums sold (roughly 1 million copies sold).

But alas, we will never know.
admin
founder
Well, you forced me to do a 10 second google search ... and from a blog or website or whatever (I didn't have the attention span to read it) ... the top 5 grunge bands are:

http://www.90srockers.com/top5.php

http://www.90srockers.com/nirvana.php

And this from Wikipedia:

> Grunge became commercially successful in the first half of the 1990s, due mainly to the release of Nirvana's Nevermind and Pearl Jam's Ten. (bold added by me)

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...unge_music
The drummer from Yes that someone refered to is Alan White. I got to drink with him one night in Seattle back in the early eighties. His in-laws lived across the street from a buddy of mine. We were repairing a motorcycle in the driveway one afternoon, and he wandered over just to bullpoop with us. He is a great dude. You would never know he is a rock god. And I used to be a very good beer drinker (quantity, not quality) and that guy drank 3 beers to every one I could down. He probably pounded 25 beers that night, and appeared to be as sober as a judge. I did kick his ass on the pool table though. He did get us great seats for the show in Seattle later that month. 2nd row if I remember correctly. And he chucked drum sticks at us all night. I have been lucky enough to meet a fair number of rock stars, and none were as nice as Alan White. Although Robert Cray used to buy us beers all the time when he was the house band at the Rainbow. (Sleazy little 145 degree bar in the U-District in Seattle). That would have been late summer of 79. 30 seconds after walking in the door, you were swimming in sweat. If Robert Cray hadn't been so damn good, I would have never gone in the place more than once.
supporter
The thing that made Nirvana the best was the raw emotion and desperation in the songs. Pearl Jam sang about Jeremy. Kurt Cobain WAS Jeremy. The best rock comes from people baring their soul and that is what just about every Nirvana song is about. Cobain laying his self loathing and desperation out for all to see.

Commercial success is the wrong way to judge music. If you go by that then Brittney Spears is a better musician than any of these bands.

If you need proof of Nirvana's impact, take a look at how many bands consider them an influence, or flat out imitate them, and consider the fact that they only had 3 albums. Only 2 that really counted. I love Dave Grohl but he hasn't produced anything like Nevermind or In Utero despite cranking out high quality rock music for decades. The Foo Fighters have 6 Grammy-nominated albums, but no one considers them nearly as important as Nirvana.

What would Cobain have done if he had kept writing songs for 30 years like Pearl Jam? We'll never know, but you won't find many bands that are that influential with such a small catalog.
I agree with the commercial success argument, I was just proving a point vs. Nirvana. One of the things I've always liked about PJ is the fact that they shunned commercial starting with Vitalogy- just look at the songs Not For You, Heyfoxymophandlemama and others. Although their most radio friendly song Betterman was on that one. With No Code, they tried everything possible for it not to be popular, and it's one of my favorite albums.
supporter
I am sure everyone who has posted in this thread will hate me for this....but I have always regarded Pearl Jam's best work as when they pretended they were Crazy Horse and backed Neil Young on his Mirror Ball release.....

Okay, everyone but Joe Whalen will hate me for posting this....
I really liked Mirror Ball also, and enjoyed the single "I got ID" that they released at the same time called Merkin Ball.
Posted by Bob Netherton (+1893) 12 years ago
I agree. Mirror Ball is a great album. "Downtown" is particularly great song.
All great points Levi. The most telling story in rock n roll history is the story about a star burning hot, but flaming out way too fast. And we have seen that happen way too many times. I am not a Nirvana fan, but Cobain is most deserving of a chapter in that long story. I wont pretend I know much about the demons Cobain dealt with, but in my opinion, his suicide throws away virtually all of the adulation and reverance that came his way from his fans. Just my opinion.
Seconded, Matt.
supporter
Damn, I'm still the only girl on this thread.
Evidently you rock Wendy.
supporter
If only it were true, Rick. Strong stuff, especially with Zack de la Rocha at the mic.

Its a sad thing in rock n roll, but talent is usually inversely proportional to common sense in that industry.
supporter
Damn, I'm still the only girl on this thread.

Let's fix that.

Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh. Paging Dr. Rauh.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+14950) 12 years ago
Uh oh...
supporter
I do, Matt. Gunnar, we're all ignoring you.
Pearl Jam I can get behind!!!

Pearl Jam at its best with one of the great guitarists - Steve "The Colonel" Cropper - doing Cropper's classic Dock of the Bay

Just AWESOME!
Posted by Slosh (+701) 11 years ago
I was just reading the Rolling Stone 2009 Year-end Readers' Poll http://www.rollingstone.c...aders_poll and the fans voted "The Fixer" the top single of the year and "Backspacer" the top album of the year.

I really got into the album when it first came out, giving it the normal treatment of listening to it over and over again. And then I didn't listen to it for a couple months, and recently just dove back in. And let me tell you, this is easily their best album since Yield. It has staying power, and I think will be remembered as the album that brought PJ back to the front as far as real rock bands.

What are your opinions of backspacer?
supporter
Posted by Stone (+1596) 11 years ago
Before the Seattle Sound there was Jimmy Hendrix. Then there was one of my favorites Queensryche.
Twenty five bucks a ---k
and Johns a happy man

It does not get any cheaper that that. My favorite of the big three is Alice in Chains. The Mother Love Bone-wow

Rage Against the Machine is nearly as good as it can get.
Posted by urijah (+135) 11 years ago
avenged sevenfold is good music but nirvana is great.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17328) 11 years ago
So.....whatever happened to Dr. Rauh?!?????
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 11 years ago
My husband received the book 1000 Recordings to Hear Before You Die and we are systematically going through them. Perhaps I'll report back on any particularly goods ones that aren't well known.
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6014) 11 years ago
urijah wrote:
avenged sevenfold is good music but nirvana is great.

Avenged Sevenfold isn't bad (they're not good, but their not bad).

But Nirvana STILL makes me want to eat a shotgun. I hear that's what makes you cool.
supporter
I think Nirvana also messes with your spelling, Brian.

[This message has been edited by Wendy Wilson (1/24/2010)]
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6014) 11 years ago
Frak! Frakking frakstick motherfracker!

It's hard to spell after one eats a shotgun, you know?

FRAK!

[This message has been edited by Brian A. Reed (1/25/2010)]
supporter
And here it is in mc.com-speak.

Procreate! Procreateing procreatestick motherprocreateer!

I just love that.

[This message has been edited by Wendy Wilson (1/25/2010)]
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9195) 11 years ago
Wow. You know that came through loud and clear in the rss feed? Keep talking like that and you're going to be banned from Mr. Lynch's bible study.
supporter
Oops. What is the rss feed? I plead ignorance.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9195) 11 years ago
supporter

Serves me right.