Posted by Kacey (+3154) 11 years ago
Jim,
I am so grateful that I got to say hello, get a hug and visit during Bucking Horse. I will miss you so much my friend!
Posted by aarnoldt (+121) 11 years ago
I read his obit at the stevensons website what happened to him?
Posted by Kacey (+3154) 11 years ago
I was told he had a heart attack.
Posted by Joe Whalen (+619) 11 years ago
Posted by btme (+82) 11 years ago
Jim was a good man, and a great co-worker, it was an honor to work with him, and a greater oppertunity to know him, he will be missed, best wishes and my prayers go out to his family, it won't be the same on the rail without him!

[This message has been edited by btme (5/24/2009)]
Posted by snickers (+807) 11 years ago
I was upset when I read about this in the Billings paper this am.
My thoughts go out to all of his family. I really enjoyed visiting with him whenever I had the chance
Posted by angel987 (+16) 11 years ago
Hello, thank you all for all the support! It is greatly appreciatled. I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of Jim while he was on the train, these would be very precious to us if we could get a few snaps of him doing what he loved! If you do find any pics please email them to [email protected]
Posted by Chuck Schott (+1291) 11 years ago
Yes that is sad. Jim was a good fun loving guy I'm sure he will be missed by many friends and family. My condolences to the Salazar family and a special hug for my old buddy John.
Posted by Cliff Mitchell (+11) 11 years ago
I will sorely miss my friend Jim, a railroad brother, a navy brother, and a man I was proud to call a friend. God speed my friend, and may you have the wind to your back and a following sea, down that path from which no-one returns to your place at the side of Jesus.
We are still looking for pictures of Jim on the train. If any one has any photos that they would be willing to share please email them to [email protected]
Bump
bump