Posted by Kyle L. Varnell (+3741) 12 years ago
Just another mindless category at midnight

My personal favorite flavors:

Voltage - Raspberry/Citrus flavor with Ginseng

Baja Blast - Tropical Flavors

Supernova - Strawberry

Pitch Black - Black Grape

Pitch Black II - Sour Black Grape

Pitch Black I & II were my all-time favorites. I wonder what flavors the other Dew consumer here enjoys.

We must be careful lest we get "Dew Mouth"

[This message has been edited by Kyle L. Varnell (5/11/2009)]
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6022) 12 years ago
I wonder what flavors the other Dew consumer here enjoys.

There is but one flavor of Mountain Dew, Kyle. I call that flavor ... Mountain Dew.

There can be only one (Mountain Dew). Anything else that calls itself Mountain Dew but isn't Mountain Dew is an Oompa Loompan plot.
Posted by Don L. (+28) 12 years ago
I used to live on mt. dew...it's been over a year since i had one...until just the other day, out of the few new dew's i have tried, raspberry was pretty darn good ...kinda cool though how they went old school with the look of the can.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11610) 12 years ago
When Mountain Dew first came out, my father, a doctor, looked at it and said it reminded him of a urine specimen. Have never been able to drink the stuff and I suspect that contributes to my dislike for it.
Blessed Mountain Dew
The giver of life and health
I'll never quit you
Posted by TK (+1630) 12 years ago
I agree with Brian.
supporter
Posted by Julie Hartman (+116) 12 years ago
I havent had mountain dew in a while...but I must say there is nothing like a "fountain mountain" dew.
Posted by Bob Netherton (+1889) 12 years ago
Is anyone here old enough to remember the "Yahoo mountain Dew!" commercial with hillbillies? Besides Amorette, I mean.
supporter
Posted by Cory Cutting (+1280) 12 years ago
Bob are you saying that because she would remember the commercial, or because you think she's a hillbilly?
Is anyone here old enough to remember the "Yahoo mountain Dew!" commercial with hillbillies? Besides Amorette, I mean.

I have a set of the hillbilly glasses.
Posted by Dave Golterman (+239) 12 years ago
For those of us who aren't old enough to remember the original commercials, here's one!

[This message has been edited by Dave Golterman (5/12/2009)]