Posted by joey (+99) 12 years ago
hey i was wondering does anyone play yugioh in this town? i mean im pritty sure there is cus all the cards go fast at walmart. there where plenty of players when the card shop was open and then they all went into hiding lol.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9193) 12 years ago
You should talk to joey...
supporter
And when you get old, your reading skills are the first things to go - I'm sure joey talks to himself on a daily basis.

I took my son to a yugioh gathering earlier this year - I believe it's safe to say that you don't want to be a late teen/young adult and play yugioh, at least not if you want to have a chance to partake of other pastimes that I recall were of paramount importance when I was that age.
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4461) 12 years ago
Joe, you're gonna need more than a community center
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+6014) 12 years ago
I'm more of a "Munchkin" fan.

Odd, I know, considering how much I dislike Oompa Loompas and midgets.
supporter
I've heard that "Munchkin" is kind of like Weird Al - funny once, maybe twice, but grows stale quickly.

If Joey needs something to do, perhaps he can get into Warhammer gaming.
Munchkin is pretty fun if you take it for what it is. There are enough different sets that you can mix/match to make it interesting. Plus, there are a lot of ways to make up your own rules.
Posted by Nathan Miles (+20) 12 years ago
ahh munchkin. the more sets you have, the more fun it can get... try playing a game with EVERY set from the original up through Munckin: IMPOSSIBLE. or better yet. EVERY SET TO DATE. and if thats not insane enough for you (i think that deck is about 3-4 feet tall) play an epic game.

as for yugi-oh, i never much like that system, but if you stand near the cards section at wally's, you should see who buys them all up.
Posted by Slosh (+701) 12 years ago
I'm going to stick to softball.
Posted by Bob Netherton (+1893) 12 years ago
Brian. That's "little person" to you, mister.
Brian. That's "little person" to you, mister.

"Little person," "half man," what's the diff?
um not to rude or any thing guys but the point of this was to see if any one still played yugioh in miles city so plz stay on topic.
supporter
or what, you'll unleash the left testicle of Exodia on me?

I'm pretty sure I've got a trap set for that... but if you insist....
Joey (lowercase) - Your thread has been shanghai'd. It happens to even the best threads, so you can imagine what would eventually happen to this one.

Be thankful it hasn't devolved to a slagfest about people who play Yugioh (lowercase).

It may yet turn into a slagfest about not using that tricky <shift> key on the first letter of the first word of a sentence. The usage of "plz" may also come up.
supporter
What is it with the thread hitlers lately? I thought all these high schoolers were supposed to be the "internet generation".

Godwin.
I prefer the term "Threadstapo" myself. Joey (lowercase) is merely a third-level Threadstapo (lowercase). His power over threads is limited ...
supporter
He hasn't collected all the cards to get to level 2

Or suffered enough Japanese cartoon induced seizures - I forget how you get to level 2 - musta been seizures since I don't remember
supporter
All I know is if he gets lippy again, I'm sending him to the graveyard....
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9919) 12 years ago
Having to put up with a bunch of greybeards who can't stay on topic has gotta be hard on the youngsters who show up here.

Speaking of youngsters . . . it's been awhile since the Chipmunk Ninja checked in. Hope she is okay.

Yeah I know . . . it's not really a ninja, but it was the best I could do without putting any effort into it,
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 12 years ago
The real question is "Can joey do Haiku?"
A Haiku-hijack
Is excellent come-uppance
For uppity teens
.........WOW (UPERCASE) eather you guys are really bord or really stupid. (but the send you to the grave yard one was good lol)
.........WOW (UPERCASE) eather you guys are really bord or really stupid.

Pure comedy gold.
supporter
Actually, my son thinks that "Left Testicle of Exodia" is pretty funny.
supporter
Posted by T Brown (+478) 12 years ago
joey, Please (plz) tell me you're not graduating High School this year!?!?! You are not texting here, so please use your "big boy" spelling!!!
supporter
If your kid knows how to spell testicle and knows what testicles are for, he's miles ahead of UPERCASE JOEY
um wats your guys problem here? like your a walking dictionary with spell check? why dont you do me a favor and just dont post here again ok?
supporter
dont lissen too theez bozoz, johie. there jelus uv your yuuth
supporter
Yep, thats it!!!
you know its sad that you guys have to make fun of others to feal good about your selfs.you know i cant bring myself to be mad at you only pity you but i dont think you even diserve that much.
supporter
Joey, I'll admit that there's a lot of grim, humorless curmudgeons on mc.com (not myself, obviously, but Brian, Gunnar, and Wendy for starters), who have some difficulty in looking past the less than grammatically orthodox nature of your posts to discern what it is you are trying to communicate.

A lot of the english grammar that we are taught is silly - particularly the attempts to pretend that the germanic language of English should follow Latinate grammatical conventions. And let's not even start upon the horror of spelling written English, which is a tangled maze of corner case upon corner case.

But until we perfect the neo-cortical interface plug, written English is the primary mode of communication on forums in English-speaking countries, and so it's what we have to use. Given that, how and what we write is our primary representation to one another - it's what forms our initial and ongoing perceptions of our fellow posters. If you write in a sloppy and disorganized manner, then it will be assumed by people who otherwise have no interactions with you, that you are also sloppy and disorganized. This is entirely unfair, but it's the way the world works.

Speaking of the way the world works - if you're in high school, then you are a few very very short years away from joining the rest of us in (if you'll forgive a cliche) "the real world". Congratulations! I understand the breadlines in the Dubyavilles are going to be awesome. Now, I don't want to be in a breadline, and I'm guessing that you don't either - but you need to understand that grim and humorless curmudgeons are drawn to employment that gives them the power to determine the employment opportunities of others, and if (for example) your resume or application essay is a steaming mass of run-on sentences and misspelled words, then you will have some difficulty achieving your goals.

But all is not lost my little baby kangaroo - every time you sit down to write something is an opportunity to practice and establish good habits. If you have a learning disorder (dyslexia, disgraphia, etc) then every opportunity that you have to write is an opportunity for you to practice and strengthen your coping mechanisms. Use tools that do some of the work for you (firefox, for example, is very helpful with misspelled words). You are the one who is responsible for how people perceive you.

Wow, how did this post get to be so long?
Joey - I just don't appreciate being called "bord" or stupid by someone who has already exhibited a great deal of difficulty in spelling simple words. In other words, people who can't spell shouldn't throw stones. Or something like that.

I'm not a "walking dictionary" but I have a fairly decent vocabulary and a pretty good grasp of the English language. If I can't spell a word, I look it up before I post it (and no, I don't have a 100% success rate at this - I misspelled "annihilate" the other day, for instance). Call it "taking pride in oneself" or "accountability" or whatever you like.

And as Bridgier mentioned, if you think anyone was harsh on you here, just imagine what would happen when it comes to a scholarship or job application. Your submission would be discarded without a second look. This isn't said to be cruel, but helpful.

For your benefit, I suggest you learn how to do at least two things:

1.) Realize the nature of the forums on milescity.com. They're GOING to go off-topic.

2.) Take a joke and don't pass up the opportunity to learn something.

Good luck in finding a Yu-Gi-Oh(!) group in Miles City. I wish you well.

P.S.) Bridgier, I am not a "humorless curmudgeon." It's snarky bastard!

It's pistols at dawn, sir!

[This message has been edited by Brian A. Reed (4/3/2009)]
i know very well that i have spelling and gramer problems and i have all ready taken steps to help my self improve.But the way you guys said it was a little rude.

P.S. ya they do go off topic here alot dont they?
supporter
I don't have any problem with your spelling - that you're a teen and play a game based on a seizure causing Japanese cartoon is what stamped you with a big ol' bullseye - it's time to graduate to violent video games
supporter
I would recommend Fallout 3.
supporter
Definitely a winner
ive beaten all 3 halos on legend...
supporter
Not bloody enough

Do you take part in any reality-based activites? Those could be a start

[This message has been edited by Buck Showalter (4/3/2009)]
ok look ive played bloody to "wow thats realistic" and back again. Im not young or a kid i just like yugioh! And for the record there are ALOT of players that are not kids!
How old are you, Joey?
old enuf to drive but not old enuf to buy beer.
If you're between 16 and 21, you're "young" and a "kid" in relation to most of the people who post on here. That's neither a good nor a bad thing. Just a thing.
for the record you can start driving at 15
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5094) 12 years ago
old enuf to drive but not old enuf to buy beer.

---------

You're always old enough to buy beer in MC - just go to M&H and see old what's his name...

I kid, I kid...
well you still got me on the "you can get beer with out being 21" thing though.
supporter
Posted by Steve Craddock (+2743) 12 years ago
Kudos to joey. He may not be able to spell but he has out-testicled you good ole boys. Way to go, joey! Keep it up! (npi)

Back when I was your age there was an advertisement for Timex watches. I know, it's hard (npi) to believe they ever had ads for anything other than Extenz (hey, don't blame me - I'm just staying in touch (npi) with the testicle theme in this thread).

Anyway, the ad's tagline was "Takes a lickin' and keep on tickin'!" (no comment) By giving back as good as you get, you've proven worthy of that praise!

Now, if you'd like some additional help with your spelling and grammar (a need that a lot of young folks who can drive but can't buy beer yet seem to have), I know a woman at MCC who can help.
supporter
And by the way (and totally off-topic) - WHERE IS CHIPMUNK NINJA???
founder
supporter
sponsor
Perhaps she's too busy to hang out here, I hear competition is tough in the ninja game.

supporter
There are "ALOT of players that are not kids!... Warped into devoting their time and money (I could probably go so far as to say "their lives") to a fantasy game based on a Japanese cartoon created with the sole intention of warping minds into devoting time and money to a Japanese cartoon fantasy game and other fad merchandise.

If you kick the cartoon heroin and get a job at Mickey D's, I promise you, you will thank me. Having experienced employment at Mickey D's in the unfortunately and increasingly distant past, I can tell you it's a pretty good time. Knowing the place, you'll find another fantasy cartoon strange bird, but I think it would be best for you to get on the wagon.
Posted by ABE (+421) 12 years ago
uhh...talking about addiction...how many hours a day do you guys spend posting in almost every forum on Milescity.com.

Pot = Black
Kettle = ????
supporter
oh...Snap!!!! But really......what are you trying to say???????
for the record i have a job.And can some one tell me how this turned into.. well what ever the fu** this is.I was only trying to see who played yugioh in miles city! You know im fine whith geting a little off topic but HOLY SH*T!
uhh...talking about addiction...how many hours a day do you guys spend posting in almost every forum on Milescity.com.

Pot = Black
Kettle = ????

So sayeth Abe at 1:34 A.M.

for the record i have a job.And can some one tell me how this turned into.. well what ever the fu** this is.I was only trying to see who played yugioh in miles city! You know im fine whith geting a little off topic but HOLY SH*T!

And after all the positive things Steve commented regarding your maturity level, Joey.

[This message has been edited by Brian A. Reed (4/5/2009)]
i check only once or twice a day.
supporter
My money is still on Joey, guys. Joey is young, but if he was immature he would have pulled a Dick Cheney by now and told all of you to "go 'F' yourselves."
supporter
joey, just spare yourself the regular beatings and play a big boy game

In one thread you tell us you have trouble meeting people, in this thread you told us why

[This message has been edited by Buck Showalter (4/5/2009)]
supporter
Posted by Jim Brady (+425) 12 years ago
(and no, I don't have a 100% success rate at this - I misspelled "annihilate" the other day, for instance).

For the record, I caught that. It was really hard, but I gave you a pass. Now I'm glad that I did. You obviously have the character to point out your own imperfection. It takes a BIG man to admit his mistakes....(Not a great one....Just a big one.)

Hopefully, we will be seeing more of this side of you in the future.

Now....Where were we??? (How the hell did Dick Cheney get involved in this.......???? Steve????)

[This message has been edited by Jim Brady (4/5/2009)]
supporter
Would you guys please stop swearing? You're offending my delicate sensibilities.
I appreciate it, Jimbo. My spelling average is still up there. I've never said I was perfect.

Now let's quit this lovefest and get back to the snark, shall we?
Would you guys please stop swearing? You're offending my delicate sensibilities.

It's a frakkin' slagfest, Wendy. Roll with it.
Posted by Joe Whalen (+612) 12 years ago
Thanks, joey. You're a good sport and this may be the funniest thread I've read in 8 short years of checking in at milescity.com, which is saying something since Gunnar has yet to utter word one.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+14950) 12 years ago
"Would you guys please stop swearing? You're offending my delicate sensibilities."

Right. And why pray tell are your sensibilities so delicate?

[This message has been edited by Richard Bonine, Jr (4/5/2009)]
supporter
supporter
I think "joey"'s a troll.
no im not.... im a beaver..
supporter
Posted by Rick Kuchynka (+4463) 12 years ago
Next up on Buck's Gamefly queue.

Rated M for Mature

http://www.theonion.com/c...=a-section
my only reply to that is ........ WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. So when is it released again?
supporter
aahahahaha - since when do your politics allow you to enjoy anything funny?
supporter
Do you suppose joey knows The Onion is not a real news network?
it isint i never would have guesed!!!
supporter
Posted by Rick Kuchynka (+4463) 12 years ago
Well its funny. Not "a world without nuclear weapons" funny. But still funny.
supporter
Ok Joey, it suddenly occurs to me that perhaps you've been pulling a grand joke on all of us. Are you?

I ask because you misspell simple word like feal (feel), pritty (pretty) and bord (bored), but then you nail the spelling of more complex words like wondering, dictionary, beaver and realistic.

In your own parlance: WTF?
founder
supporter
sponsor
Steve, maybe Bridgier is right. Maybe joey is a troll and is gaming us.

Man . . . that would destroy my belief that honesty and the Internets go hand-in-hand.
supporter
"isint" was the misspelling that just seemed over the edge. You really have to make an effort to create that one.

I don't know what would be better: if joey is real, or if we've all been played (except Bridgier, of course).
founder
supporter
sponsor
Maybe joey is really Josh paying us back for yanking his chain?
supporter
I think joey is Richard's "experiment" - My prediction is he's making a list of all the personal insults he's received during debates
supporter
C'mon, Ricardo's not nearly that clever.
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1437) 12 years ago
So, it was a sport to tease Joey about his game but this game of teasing him has turned into a sport and Joey is the one that needs something to do?

You're all a bunch of turkeys and I agree this is probably the funniest thread I've read in a while due, in no short part, to Joey's ability to roll with the punches.

I can't believe this hasn't changed directions enough times to include at least one Britney Spears reference or 8 page rambling quote from an obscure "news" service article about Sarah Palin? You guys are slacking.

10:1 that by the time somebody answers Joey's question it will be the most out-of-place post in the thread. lol

This is better than coffee.
supporter
Rick - it's pronounced "Noo kue luur... noo kuu luur."

/mustering best Homer Simpson voice he can/

[This message has been edited by Dan Mowry (4/9/2009)]
supporter
I thought for sure by now there would be an enterprising bookie laying odds on this one. So, what are the odds as YOU see 'em:

Best MC.com Hoax In a Long Time* vs. World's Worst Speller

Since I now think joey's been playing YuDumOhs! on us all along, I'd give it 3:1. And the longer he takes to respond, the better they get.

It just occurred to me - The last time there was this much interest in finding out the real identity of a fellow MC.commie was the great "Nothing" thread. Ah, those were the days!

Those few false identities that sprung up after Eric's sudden exit from the MC.com scene were too easily and quickly solved to count.

[This message has been edited by Steve Craddock (4/9/2009)]
supporter
Yes, Steve, but do you give this thread the same odds as the "Nothing" one for "Identities Ending in Prison Records?"

That's gotta be worth a parlay if ever?
ok well this took an interesting turn...i mean i dont check the fourums for a day and this happens! by the way its no hoax im just a fu##ed up speller tho it would be a joke if it was one.

P.S. Thanks for the idea!
oh ya one more thing CAN SOME ONE ANSER THE DAMN QUESTION ALREADY!?!?!!?!?!?
supporter
Well, that little adventure was short lived. I was hoping for something more along the lines of "Who is JT?" Oh well. It was fun while it lasted, but I guess (for now at least) we have to take joey's word that he is indeed "joey". But I'm definitely keeping my eyes open.

I don't think anything can top the "nothing" thread for ongoing drama and daily escalation. And I hope it stays that way. The whole mugshot thing is "nothing" that the better part of me cares to see repeated again. The other part - well, who among us can really turn away from watching a train wreck?

Finally, joey, I can't provide the answer you have been waiting for so patiently (or not!) - but I think it's safe to say that it's become fairly clear that there are no YuGiOh! fans lurking in the hallways of MC.com.
well let put it this way.peaple have said that yugioh is a kids game or dumd ect so if there where they would not anser du to the fact it (might come back to hont them) so in that sence there may or may not be yugioh players on MC.com.

P.S. why do you think i only put joey? there are dozens of joeys in miles city.so no one can tell witch one i am.
Sweet mother of butter!

How in the blue blazes did this thread get to be 85 posts long? It's just as painful to read now as it was at the beginning!

Joey: less YuGiOh! playing and more reading, okay? Please? Pretty please? I beseech you, young sir.

(Beseech: synonymous with beg)
(Synonymous: has the same meaning as another word)

Provide me a P.O. Box number and I'll mail you a dictionary, free of charge.
i read 50 pages an hour....oh im sorry let me explain T H a t s F a s t o k ?
supporter
I guess I just woke up in a wagering mood this morning or something. Given the sudden and anti-climatic ending of the "Is joey real?" mystery, I need something else to bet on. Hmmmm.... what to do?

Aha! There's my good v-friend Brian and our much-loved and appreciated MC.com grammarian Wendy. How nice to see you, and thank you both for volunteering!

Now, here's the question:Who will joey's poor spelling drive crazy first: Brian or Wendy?

At even odds, my money says Brian's butter melts first (mainly because I figure if Wendy can tolerate living in Utah, she can put up with just about anything).So there it is. Any takers?
well lets see(end of good spelling) eye wanter hoo well go nuts ferst windy or bryin leets found owt.

hehe driving you two nuts yet?
supporter
Posted by julieinmc (+517) 12 years ago
My father is a horrible speller and a whiz at math. My oldest son has a difficult time with spelling and reading even though he is very intelligent. He graduated from his tech school with a 3.85 GPA. Joey, if you like to play Magic I could put you in touch with my younger son.
supporter
Steve:

Can't place a wager - you set some nice odds here.

Perhaps you've missed your calling and should apply for a job with Las Vegas Sports Consultants (LVSC).
supporter
well lets see(end of good spelling) eye wanter hoo well go nuts ferst windy or bryin leets found owt

Well, I guess it's me but the funny thing is that in the "good spelling" part of your sentence you've spelled "lets" wrong! Joey, I think you are a great sport to put up with us the way you have. You've certainly earned your place here at mc.com. Welcome!
supporter
"i read 50 pages an hour...."

im not realy sure what to say about that.....

P.S. thanks wendy i think...
supporter
Now c'mon Wendy. You can't just throw in the towel like that. In fact, neither YOU nor Brian can be "the decider" of when joey drives you over the edge. Nope, I'm going to need to see real evidence of loss of sanity -- and by the time you (or Brian) get THAT bad, your opinions won't be very reliable. Sorry, but that's the sad truth.

So, Wendy and Brian, just keep reading and posting - and we'll see how long it takes for one of you to end up "ass over teakettle" as the Brits say.

As for you, joey -- no more "good spelling/bad spelling" stunts. Just do your best - er, worst - er, best - well, just be U. That's all I ask. And might I add that you are probably the worst speller I've ever witnessed, but you also have a great sense of humor and an incredible amount of -- what? -- pluck? (another Brit term - that's curious.)
supporter
Bless your heart Joey.....still hangin' with the big guys and gals, congrats!!!!
Seriously, Joey - it's not about poor spelling. It's about pride in yourself. I'm not a math whiz, so I use a calculator. On the words I don't know how to spell, I use a dictionary. Why? Because I take pride in what I do and who I am as a person. I don't want to be thought of as unlearned or lazy.

You can do better, Joey. The free dictionary offer still stands.

i read 50 pages an hour....oh im sorry let me explain T H a t s F a s t o k ?

It's not all that fast, Joey. Retention counts.

[This message has been edited by Brian A. Reed (4/10/2009)]
i retain all the info about the books i read very well in fact i find it fun to think about the book later and just go over it in my head.and as for you well..... its a wonder you made it past grade school!!
supporter
"its a wonder"

It's official - troll
i retain all the info about the books i read very well in fact i find it fun to think about the book later and just go over it in my head.and as for you well..... its a wonder you made it past grade school!!

My criticisms of you and your writing have at least been done in an attempt to be constructive, Joey. You're just flinging insults (and not even plausible ones). If you're going to insist on flinging insults, I suggest not bringing the proverbial knife to a gunfight.

The reason I questioned your retention is because in my experience (which is substantially longer than yours), the ability to spell, capitalize and punctuate nearly always goes hand in hand with the ability to read (you see, books are usually written with proper spelling, capitalized letters and correct punctuation - not always, but far more often than not).

If you are indeed as voracious a reader as you've claimed to be, logic would dictate that there should be a direct correlation between your reading and writing ability. Since you have exhibited loathesome grammar and have shown a troubling reluctance to improve it, it leads me to doubt the claims of your "profound" reading prowess.
supporter
Hey Congratulations joey. Your "yugioh" thread just hit 100 posts. I bet you never thought it would generate so much discussion, eh? I know Brian sure didn't!
supporter
"grade school"

troll
Buck - I think labeling him a troll gives him too much credit.
supporter
I think it's time we stopped picking on Joey. He has enough going on in his life as a teenager without having to deal with "grownups" lecturing him on his spelling and grammar. He's not listening to you anyway.

BTW joey, "its and it's". Do you know the difference?
it hit 100? (has a heart attak in his cave).OH ya i went there
by the way wendy does it really matter how "its" is spelled?Beacuse every one seems not to care about that one but you? (says all this while being caried out on huge strecher)
founder
supporter
sponsor
Once in awhile, spelling does make a difference.

supporter
and caulk

and for the record - joey is not a real person

[This message has been edited by Buck Showalter (4/11/2009)]
supporter
Maybe joey isn't a real person (remember, I laid out 3:1 odds that he wasn't), but that is no longer the point:

Joey is definitely a real character.

Say hi to J.T. Spaulding for me, would ya joey?
Wendy - the only person picking on Joey is himself.
supporter
I stopped advocating for better treatment of joey a while ago. I figure if he can't take it, he'll let us know in very clear - if misspelled - terms.

If he is a real person, I admire his ability to roll with the best of 'em.

If he is a created character, I admire the person 'behind the curtain.'
Steve Craddock: President of PETJ (Pronounced "peach" - People for the Ethical Treatment of Joey).

Wait a minute ... that should be Peepel 4 the Ethicle Treetmint of joey.

[This message has been edited by Brian A. Reed (4/11/2009)]
supporter
Well, joey, there have been lawsuits involving millions of dollars over the misplacement of commas in contracts. So yes, I think the difference between "its" and "it's" is important. But as long as you aren't planning to be a contract writer I guess you can spell any way you want.
supporter
HaHa Brian. I've always wanted to be president, and my platform would certainly be based on ethical treatment of people - even Ricardo and others who don't really deserve it...

Well, maybe not Cheney. My charity only goes so far, and there is wisdom in the old "live by the sword, die by it" maxim.

(and for those who are keeping count (like Jimbo), yes, I've worked Cheney into this thread twice. I'm trying to give the Kacey/Palin connection a run for the money)

[This message has been edited by Steve Craddock (4/11/2009)]
Well, maybe not Cheney. My charity only goes so far, and there is wisdom in the old "live by the sword, die by it" maxim.

Ever seen "Shaka Zulu," Steve? That show will give you some ideas for Nosferatu Cheney.
supporter
I haven't seen that film, Brian, but I will. One can never have enough vampire-slaying survival techniques at their disposal.

On another note, I have seen the original Nosferatu. Creepy film, but it didn't scare me one bit - mainly because the creature/vampire looked for all the (under)world like my paternal grandmother.
Two words, Steve: vertical impalement. Not a good way to go.
supporter
Surely there is ONE word for that, but to find it we'd need to look in the Urban Dictionary - and that's much more frightening than any vampire!
any one know where i can buy a pocet dictionariy for like $3? and no im not seeing how many of you have a heart attak tho i wonder?........
supporter
Try Wal-Mart. They have great prices on lots of stuff
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10001) 12 years ago
joey: This is becoming really annoying. Grow up and at least attempt to start posting your thoughts using the English language. No, I am not perfect at it, but at least I try. You are intentionally not trying. Your misspellings, text speak, and such are no longer entertaining.
Oh, snap!
supporter
Sorry, joey, I don't know where you can find a Preschool Observation Checklist & Evaluation Tool dictionary. Nor do I have a Parents' Organization for Children with Epilepsy in Tanzania dictionary. Nor did I know that you speak Czechoslovakian.
Posted by ty head (+109) 12 years ago
joey just got served
supporter
Hey Joey.............Where did you go??????