Merry Christmas
Posted by Scott (+256) 18 years ago
Hello! I am writing to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a good holiday and spend lots of time with your loved ones this weekend.
Scott
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+12372) 18 years ago
Steve's cooking. Shelley's cooking. Cleaning and getting out the holiday dishes is well advanced. The 47th Christmas Eve party at my mother's house will start momentarily. We're adding a new dessert to the menu, as well as two new side vegetable dishes and my husband is daring to alter my grandmother's scalloped corn. Presents are wrapped, decorations are in place, and the feast will begin.

Happy Holidays!

Amorette
Posted by Chris Choate-Raible (+21) 18 years ago
Merry Christmas from Chris Choate-Raible. The weather is chilly but clear tonight in Phoenix, and I just returned from dinner with my kids. I'm starting a fire in the fireplace and we are going to watch "It's a Wonderful Life"..my favorite. Wish I could be with family and friends in Miles City tonight. There's no place like home.

Happy Holidays,
Chris, Tori, and Griffen
Posted by Bob Zadow (+76) 18 years ago
It was wonderful to experience Christmas through the eyes of a three year old person. Seems Christmas was more in its natural state of wonderment and thanks for the child in us all.