Turkish plane crash
Posted by Kathie Zoller (+25) 13 years ago
There was one person on that flight from Glendive MT,Ron Richey. His brother Curt and I are very good friends. No word yet on anything but the wives of the 4 americans are going at noon today to Amsterdam. All 4 americans from the Seattle area were in 1st class. No word on anything about them. Pray for their families. I will keep you all posted on what I learn. Kathie
Posted by Kyle L. Varnell (+3741) 13 years ago
http://www.komonews.com/n...11842.html

One of them was from Kent and the others from around Seattle. Hopefully they're ok.
Just got news that the americans were checked into the hospital, checked out to be ok, just bumps and bruises, but fine and have been checked out again. All will be sore but will do good! Great news.
I just got news that Ron Richey and the other 3 Americans didn't make it. They can not even find one of the men. The first news that I posted before was a communication mix up. I can only pray for the families to get through this and the community support. Ron's mother is Gayle Richey- 130 Glenwood - Glendive MT 59330. He is survived by his wife from Seattle area but his mother and step father live in Glendive. His brother Curt lives in Bismarck and a sister from the Dallas Tx area. Thank you for your support. Kathie
admin
founder