AAU wrestling to begin
Posted by Tina Bean (+411) 13 years ago
For all of you who are interested in when AAU wrestling is going to start I have the info. here!!!

Sign ups will be on January 26th and 28th from 7pm to 8pm. Please bring with you a COPY of your childs birth certificate. A COPY COPY COPY please!!!! I can not say this enough only a copy. In the past parents bring in the original and then asks us to make a copy for them. We only have a limited amount of help durimg sign ups and running back and forth to make copies takes a lot of time. Bringing in a copy for us will make sign ups go faster for everyone!!!!
The first tournament will be the 3rd weekend in Feb. If you have any questions feel free to ask here. If I dont have the answer I will find out for you!

Come on down and sign the kids up!!! They will have a blast!
Posted by mb (+288) 13 years ago
How old do they have to be? What does it cost? Where are sign ups at? Thanks
supporter
Posted by Shu (+1791) 13 years ago
I'm just curious as to who's coaching the team these days? Not that it matters at all. Just wondering.
Wow!!!
I guess telling you where sign ups are would help!! They are at the Hines Wrestling complex on Bridge St next to Sullys.

Also I messed up on the time.....it's actually 6pm-7pm not 7pm-8pm.

I beleive they have to be at least 4 years old to wrestle.

We have several different coaches and as of right now I am not sure who they all are. I know involvement is ALWAYS encouraged so if you are interested in coaching come on down and check it out. There are a lot of talented kids and we could always use more help.
Posted by henderson (+96) 13 years ago
Someone told me there is a Little Guy Wrestling Program that has a shorter season than the AAU. Do you know if this is true and who I would contact to find out more? Our son is interested in wrestling, but we thought a shorter season would give him a taste and then he can decide from there if he would like to do AAU the following year. Any info that someone could provide me would be appreciated.

thanks!
There is a little guy wrestling program. As for when it starts I am not sure. I would assume it would be anytime now. If I find out anything I will let you know on here.