Anyone have a Youtube channel?
Posted by jkuhl (+83) 13 years ago
I have a couple of Youtube channels. The first one I ever made was a little over a year ago. Just has some videos of my dog and cat. But the other day I decided to finally start vlogging. My user name is heyjkuhl so if you want to check it out, go ahead. I've only done one vlog so far but it's only been a couple of days.
But the important question is, do any of you have a channel on Youtube? If so, I'd love to check it out! And yes, I will definitely rate, comment, and maybe even subscribe.
Posted by J. Dyba (+1339) 13 years ago
Props for rockin the natural look.

You look familiar so I'm guessing you graduated sometime between 92-94.

Good luck with your vlog, I know some people really get into that stuff.
Yeah, I graduated in 1993. Do I know you?
I just say that because the last name sound familiar. Seems like there was a girl, maybe Leah Dyba(?) in my class.
Posted by Dave Thompson (+66) 13 years ago
I got stuff.. mainly its all of my kids.. slideshows and videos put to music, but there are a few "Movies" or clips from the movies I made with them...

http://www.youtube.com/us...roductions

enjoy

[This message has been edited by Dave Thompson (edited 1/13/2009).]
Posted by J. Dyba (+1339) 13 years ago
Yea. I graduated 2 years later in 95.
Posted by Josh Rath (+2307) 13 years ago
I do! I do! I DO! *laughs* It's http://www.youtube.com/jrrath Mine just has helpful how-to videos on it for mac and pc, nothing special. I made the videos of course.
I checked out your channels, Dave and Josh. Pretty cool! Of course I rated the videos I watched with 5 stars. All of them were put together so well. I hope I can get there someday. Still learning the whole video editing thing.
Just bringing this thread back into the foreground in case any one with a youtube channel might've missed it.