Vienna Boy's Choir in Miles City
Posted by gypsykim (+1556) 12 years ago
Tickets are available at the Chamber of Commerce for the Thursday, February 19, 2009, performance of the renowned Vienna Boys Choir. The show will start at 7:00 p.m. and will be a night to remember!

Ticket prices are: Reserved seating (floor)--$30 (only 94 available); general admission (bleachers)--$20 (first come, first serve); students--$15. High school choir members receive a special price of $10--see your choir director. The performance will be in the Centra.

This is one of only two events in Montana; the other is in Bozeman.

Please plan on attending. More information is available from the Chamber of Commerce. The phone number is 234-2890.
Posted by Sarah Stein (+57) 12 years ago
Wow! Wish I still lived in Miles City and see them perform!
Posted by ABC (+381) 12 years ago
Are they still castrati?

ABC
bump
Posted by tjk (+30) 12 years ago
I agree with Kim. This is a "once in a lifetime" opportunity to see an event like this. It may not be your music genre of choice, but you must atleast appreciate the level of talent presented. It is also my opinion that we, as citzens of this great community, should support as many events as possible. They won't continue to come our way without it.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6165) 12 years ago
They're boys, ABC.
Tickets are going very well. Make sure to stop by the Miles City Chamber Office to get your tickets, especially if you want floor seating.