Posted by Agnes Price (+61) 14 years ago
I am heartsick with the recent events and the effects it has had within the community and far away. I know all 3 families and can only imagine what they must be going through. How challenged mentally and emotionally Justin must have been to act as he did, the proof of which is in his taking his own life. His family will be the ones to feel the fallout from all of this. Let us consider this family and lend them our support. Today we put to rest a beautiful young woman, both inside and out, who touched many lives. Let us join Justin's family on Saturday to support them as well.
Posted by tholmes (+426) 14 years ago
Beautifully put Aggie. Thoughts and prayers with all that are suffering.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6167) 14 years ago
Lovely sentiment, Agnes. Thanks for posting it.
Posted by RA (+650) 14 years ago
Great thoughts, Aggie!! You've put to words our thoughts EXACTLY!!

All three families continue to be in our compassionate thoughts and prayers!

Thank you again, Aggie.
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3714) 14 years ago
Nice post. The funeral is for the ones who are still here, not the one that died, and those folks have a terrible tragedy to deal with that wasn't their fault. I hope that the community will give them their support as well as the Woods.
supporter
Posted by VictoriaLynn (+284) 14 years ago
Amen. We are not here to judge but to help others in need. Thank you for your lovely post.
Posted by Cynthia A. (+198) 14 years ago
This is beautiful, and exactly how it should be. Thank you for voicing what my prayers have been this week!