Gas Prices
Posted by Amber (+224) 13 years ago
Am I blind or did our local gas price update disappear? Just wondering if gas prices dropped since Friday.....is it still $2.99/ gal? Higher/Lower?
Posted by Slosh (+703) 13 years ago
2.89 at M & H when I drove by this morning
Posted by Linda L. (+76) 13 years ago
$2.79 today. I've decided to top off my tank each time it drops. Not sure what I'll do if/when it starts to climb again. Get a horse and buggy, maybe. Anybody got one of each for sale?? (Joke)
Posted by Amber (+224) 13 years ago
I've got a sled and know of a couple children that i could lease out to pull you around when the snow falls. By the way their your grandchildren.
Posted by jen (+62) 13 years ago
$2.69/gal Yeah
Posted by Vicky Strom (+126) 13 years ago
$1.99 in Houston this morning!
supporter
Posted by julieinmc (+519) 13 years ago
According to MSN Autos, where you can check gas prices across the nation, the lowest is $1.19 in Griffin, GA. It's $2.49 in Miles City today.
Posted by Kayce Bostick (+10) 13 years ago
Filled up for $1.92 with my Kroger card yesterday!!! This would have been a lifesaver during the back to back hurricanes we had.
Posted by TERRY STONE (+8) 13 years ago
filled up 10 30 08 okc 1.92 today 11 01 08 can find gas for 1.88
gasbuddy.com is good place to find gas prices
Posted by Chuck Schott (+1286) 13 years ago
Terry is that you? Are you in Oklahoma? I thought Hal, Gierke and I where the only class of "72" graduates that could turn on a computer.
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9958) 13 years ago
Hey Terry! Hope you are keeping well.
= = = = = = =

Gas dropped a dime here. Some folks are complaining that our prices are still high while it's gotten so cheap Outside (what isn't cheaper Outside - what planet have they been living on?) Me, I'm just happy it dropped some and we didn't break the 6 bucks a gallon mark this year.