Class of 1995 reunion
Posted by Jeremy Orthman (+439) 17 years ago
I was in MC the other night and ran into Dustin Sloan. He said he was going to post this, but I got in today and didn't see it so I thought I'd do it. To everyone that remembers me I'm Jeremy Orthman and its about that time to start thinking about our class reunion. I was told the other night that two people were already working on it. So, if they can either email me back at [email protected] or post on this board I can either catch up or help start the ball rolling.

Jeremy Orthman
Posted by J. Dyba (+1343) 17 years ago
Wow... Hey Jeremy. Haven't heard anything about you in ages. What are you up to these days?
I'm enroute to Virginia at the moment in town for another couple of days. I'm still in the military. Is this Josh Dyba? I can't remember did you graduate with us or did you move?
Did I graduate with you! Were you asleep our senior year? I'm insulted you don't remember our pube hair stuck in the teeth conversation we had on the way back from wrestling in Hardin

Military eh? I thought someone told me you went to MSU Bozeman. Did you graduate and then go OCS? Good to hear from you though, I always got a good laugh out of your theory's on things.
No, I never went to bozeman. I've been in the military since graduation. Why don't you email be and we can discuss it further.
Posted by Dustin (+89) 17 years ago
Hey guys and gals,

Nice to see some familiar names. Long time no talk Dyba. It was good to see you the other night Jeremy. Anyway, you beat me to the punch Orthman, glad to see you checked out this site. Hope others join in as well.

Dustin
Dustin email me at [email protected]
Hey Dustin. Yes it has been quite some time. I only come back to MC once in a blue moon to drink some of Toby's beer so hopefully the next time I do that you can come over and help
Posted by James Shaw (+37) 17 years ago
I take it this is CCDHS, not PRCDHS.

I'd like to know when PRCDHS is going to have a reunion, though.
Can't really help you as I have no idea what PRCDHS is...This is for Custer County District High School, class of 1995.
To all who read this: Get the word on out this site and post anyone's email from our class that you can find, so we can start getting in touch with everyone....
founder
Posted by John G Wilson (+34) 17 years ago
Jeremy
You might also try classmates.com
John
You have to pay for that, so if I can avoid it I'm going to.
If anyone who reads this message could pass this site on, I'm trying to get out the word...
supporter
Posted by Sara Wambolt (+179) 17 years ago
Hi Jeremy, Josh and Dustin~
I know there was a little meeting a few weeks ago to discuss the reunion, and they are planning to put a notice in the paper for whoever wants to come to the next meeting to decided the details and get started. I was talking with Jenifer (Pelletier) Zeilstra and she is the one the mentioned this sight....we'll have to pass it on to the rest of the 95'rs I have in my address book!
Talk to you soon..
Sara Wambolt

[This message has been edited by Sara Wambolt (edited 10/13/2004).]
Sara,

Check your email. I wanted to add that I will do what I can from here, but I'm in Virginia now and still in the Military so, I don't even know for sure if I can make it. However, I want to help anyway I can. I'm glad you checked this site, because I was gettting close to having to pay for classmates.com...
Posted by Heather (Gooden) Lovejoy (+8) 17 years ago
Jeremy,

I am not sure if you remember me, but this is Heather (Gooden)Lovejoy. I left CCDHS at the end of our junior year. Although I didn't graduate with you guys, I would like to be a part of the renunion if at all possible. I am now in Spokane, WA with my husband which is a lot closer to Miles City than I have been in a long time. Anyway, I would like to stay in the loop and I will try to help out as much as I can from here. By the way, thanks for getting this started. Heather
Posted by Brad Johnson (+8) 17 years ago
Hey all! How's it going? It's been awhile. Looking forward to tossin' some back with the class of 95. Anytime for a reunion is fine by me, I just need some notice so I can take vacation. I'll try and keep updated so I can pass the word around. Talk to you soon Brad Johnson
Heather,

That would be good. I don't know a whole lot as of yet, because i'm no where near Miles City anymore. However, Val Stinson, Sara Wambolt and some others are working on it and keeping me in the loop. It would be great to have you there also. I remember your name and would remember your face if I saw you. However, its been so long I can't place your face without looking at a picture. Please no offense its just been a long time.
Brad,

Good to hear from your. Pass this website around to everyone from the class you keep in touch with. Also, do you have email addresses for anyone we graduated with?
supporter
Just talked to Val and she said there is a meeting at the Airport Inn in Miles City on October 20 at 7:00 pm. If you can't make it, you can email me with your ideas/suggestions on any ideas you might have, and I will give them to her to bring to the meeting!

My email address is: [email protected]
Sara,

I won't be there, but I have no ideas on what to do. I would be more then happy on lending input, but nothing comes to mind at this time.
supporter
Looks like it was set for July 15 and 16th, 2005 in Miles City! See you there! Please email your mailing address to me, and I will add you to the list!
Thanks~
[email protected]
Posted by Mark Brubaker (+10) 17 years ago
Hey fellow Class of 95'ers.
It has been a long time! Good to see you guys on here, just stumbled upon this site today. How is everyone doing? What up Sloan, Johnson, Dyba,Orthman, Wambolt, Heather? I keep in contact with a few of our classmates, Brian Reed, Kanyon Smith, Ben Billing, Ryan Anderson, etc. I will get the word out to who I can. I know Matt Oyen moved back, and Cory March is around. I am sure you guys have been in contact with most of the people still there. Last time I was in Miles was about 3 years ago.
Go Cowboys, good luck to the Boys in Butte!
Later,
Bru
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+9) 17 years ago
Speaking of Brian Reed, it's me, Brian Reed. Hello to all of my former classmates from the 1995 graduating class of CCDHS. Hope all is well in all of your lives. If any of you are wondering about my sudden disappearence from Miles City (former Miles City Star sports editor from 2001-2003, here's the scoop). My fiance, Christine, and I were abruptly flown from Miles City to Great Falls on March 17 so that we could welcome our son, Kasey Landon Reed, to the world when he decided that he wanted to be born 10 weeks early. We've been here ever since. Life has never been better. I hope that all is well with you and yours. If anyone would like, drop me a line. Hope to hear from any or all of you.
Posted by Brian A. Reed (+9) 17 years ago
Almost forgot: Good luck against Butte Central, Cowboys!
Good to see you made it Reed.....Say your G'n?
Posted by Amy Phipps Howey (+8) 17 years ago
Hey everyone!I finally got on to this site after all the hype i have been hearing about it! It is great to see everyone that is responding, and i am excited about the reunion. We will be sending a letter out in a few weeks or so, and could really use all the addresses that we can get. So, email me [email protected]
Brubaker...great to hear from ya stranger!And Reed...i was wondering what in the hell happened to ya! Hows your baby doing?
Okay...talk to ya all later!
Hey Aims, what's going on? How's life in Miles treating you? I will get as many addy's as I can of our fellow classmates and send them your way. Where is everyone, come on guys check the forums! LOL How many people have you contacted so far, where is Rohloff these days, how about Haker? I have been out of the loop for so long, damn.
Talk to you'all later,
Bru
Posted by Ben Billing (+28) 17 years ago
Hello everyone. Haven't seen anyone in ages. I guess that's what happens when you don't go anywhere. Bru emailed me and told me what was going on so I thought I should stop by and say hello.

As for location of my old chronies I'm afraid I can't help too much. I think Bilbry is around Miles City, I read in the paper he was getting married, poor bugger. I heard the same about Zach Peila but I can't tell you where he's living. I believe Levi Landers is in Nebraska but I don't have an address for him. I saw Brenda Pauly(not sure who she married) at the Airport Inn the other day. I assume she's in Miles. You guys that live in town probably know more than I do.

Anyway just thought I'd say hi. Good to see some names from the past. Sucks to be old!
wow, These are some names I haven't heard in a long time...
Posted by Amy Phipps Howey (+8) 17 years ago
Hey everyone! If you have not sent sara your address, please send them to my email address: [email protected]
We have done pretty good on most of the people, but are still having a hard time finding some....Josh Dyba..i think you are one we are missing!! So please let us know!!!
Sarah and I have exchanged several emails. Since she hasn't replied yet to my last one; did Mila and Joe move back to MC?
Boy, this sure died out.......Come on guys/gals lets keep posting and talking. I got that E-mail from Wambolt , with the list of all the classmates we still need to find, etc. Boy we got a lot of people to track down......I have a line on a few, still waiting to hear back from K-dog AKA Dr Kanyon Smith. Sup,Everyone? Sloan still waiting to hear from you, drop me an E-mail, best place to catch me these days.
Later People,
Bru

[This message has been edited by Mark Brubaker (edited 11/15/2004).]
Alot of people on that list are in Miles City.
Posted by Ryan Anderson (+6) 17 years ago
Hello class of '95. It's been a long time since I've seen most of you. Orthman gave me a line on this site. I have contact information for a few people (Murray Zook, Matt Davis, etc...), so I'll get the word out to them. Brubaker, it's good to see you're still around. My e-mail address is [email protected]

I am finishing my Masters in Education Leadership in May, I currently work at Montana State University, and I recently got married. I'm looking forward to hearing from you all.

Take care,

Ryan
Damn, Ryan

You never respond to me this fast...
Well,

It looks like I won't be able to make it unless a miracle happens. So, if anyone of you would like to email or call me to catch up feel free. Otherwise, hopefully I might run into some of you next time I'm in Miles City.
supporter
This is a list of who we are missing...if you know where they are, please let us know! Thanks!

Bryan Hawk
Kris Homlund
Matthew Hom
Elsie Hovet
Sarah Jorgensen
Challise Krug
Rich Ruland
Cynthia Reid
Steve Francis
Stephanie Hamilton
Chuck Harris
Jack Peterson
William McShane
Elise Baker
Debra Barutha
Erin Binfor
Jason Blakenship (in Cheyenne?)
Terry Corcoran
Chantal Conard
Ty Clauson
Melissa Childs
Jake Davis
Heather Sweten
Jay Volez
Deann Yates
Posted by Dustin (+89) 17 years ago
hey sara, has anyone thought of contacting parents of these people, we might chat about that at the next meeting?
supporter
I don't know of any of their parents that are still here....I called the ones I found in the phonebook. If you know of someones parents...go ahead and give them a call...and let us know what you find out!
Posted by Carol Bean (+258) 17 years ago
Hi Sara,
Just saw your posting. I believe that Matthew Hom's grandfather is Judge Hom and that possibly Matt's Uncle?? is living in your old house on N. Center. Jake Davis is in the service but his mother lives here and is Diana Davis. She works at the Saddlery. Debra Barutha is in New Mexico. Her parents are Jim & Sarah Barutha and they are living in Bozeman. Hope that helps you a little.
Carol
supporter
We are on the web! Check us out at

http://www.midrivers.com/~amders/
supporter
Thanks for the help Carol! I am going to go home and do some research/phone calls with that info! Thanks again!
supporter
Posted by Sara Wambolt (+179) 16 years ago
Just to let you know
Class of 95 reunion website has been updated
http://www.midrivers.com/~classof95/
Posted by Jeremy Orthman (+439) 16 years ago
Sara,

Ty clauson's parents live right next to mine, Dustin will know where that is.