HA HA HA! Douche gets robbed!
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5101) 13 years ago
http://www.twincities.com...st_emailed

Summary: Douche RNC delegate from Colorado (Gabriel Schwartz) picks up gal, brings her to his room at the Hotel Ivy. Ooooh...Hotel Ivy.....swanky. Gabriel gets slipped a mickey and gets robbed. So sad.

You've got to follow the link in the article to the interview of Mr. Schwartz. Priceless. Ah hell, here's the link:

http://www.linktv.org/video/2931

A little smug, no?

Karma, gotta love it.
Posted by Eric Brandt (+839) 13 years ago
Wow. That's all I can say - Wow!
Posted by Kacey (+3154) 13 years ago
The haul included a $30,000 watch, a $20,000 ring, a necklace valued at $5,000, earrings priced at $4,000 and a Prada belt valued at $1,000, police said.

Ok...he's a single attorney. And he had $4,000 earrings with him? A Prada belt worth $1000? I couldn't find a man's Prada belt for more than $450.

Even if it were true, what kind of fool would take things of that value to a hotel room?

Oh, but let's not forget he lost a couple of $50 rings too. Those must have stood out like cracker jack rings compared to his other bling!

I think he set up the fake robbery himself. He obviously likes attention. And he sounds like a fruitloop!
supporter
RE: Earrings

Remember the old saying for straight guys w/ earrings...

"Left is right, right is wrong"

Wanna bet what ear our buddy Gabriel uses????
Posted by Bob Netherton (+1887) 13 years ago
Wow. Gabe is an awesome, cool guy. I wonder if the chick(if it was a chick) that ripped him off had the Minnesota twang. "So why dontcha take yer trousers off, then."
supporter
Posted by Steve Craddock (+2738) 13 years ago
Schwartz is quoted as saying that McCain "has more experience in his little pinkie" than Democratic nominee Barack Obama.

After reading his other statements on Iran, etc., it's clear that Mr. Schwartz' brain isn't big enough to fill his own little pinkie -- where it appears to be permanently located (and I'm not talkin' fingers here).

This guy is hilarious until you realize that he and others like him are qualified to vote. Then he's frightening!

p.s. Work hard, people -- Work very hard!

[This message has been edited by Steve Craddock (edited 9/16/2008).]
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+10040) 13 years ago
>> if it was a chick. . . .

So you're saying "she" could have been a Norwegian bachelor farmer?

One little thing can revive a guy,
And that is home-made rhubarb pie.
Serve it up, nice and hot.
Maybe things aren't as bad as you thought.
Be-bop-a-re-bop Rhubarb Pie. . . .
supporter
Posted by Stone (+1591) 13 years ago
Bob L.,
That is priceless. Does anybody else think he was stoned during the interview or is it just me? It was probably a pinko, hairy arm pitted, liberal protester from outside that drugged and seduced him. They then hawked his stuff and used it to finance more protests.
It's not just you.
supporter
Wow. Gabe is an awesome, cool guy. I wonder if the chick(if it was a chick) that ripped him off had the Minnesota twang. "So why dontcha take yer trousers off, then."

--------------------

I would bet good money that, if this crime actually happened, it was not a "chick."

Reminds me of a saying from homosexuals in denial:

"You're not gay if you're a top."

Not sayin', just sayin'
Posted by GVC (+510) 13 years ago
Maybe it was Larry "I am not gay, I never have been gay" Craig.
Right town. Right airport. Right party.