What I will miss most about Miles City
Posted by Brian (+357) 13 years ago
As I am but 1 week away from moving away from Miles City for awhile, I would like to share some of the things that I know I will sorely miss after 11 years in Custer County.

6. New Hunan - Love the egg rolls, love the atmosphere.
5. Gyros from Discovery Pond - John, you've only had them for a few months, but they are, without a doubt, the best Gyros I've ever had. Thank you for carrying them and I wish you all the luck in the world as your business grows.
4. The Smells - Biking around Miles City between 5-6 p.m., I get the opportunity to smell what several families are cooking for dinner, and I have to say, Miles City probably has some of the best chefs on the planet.
3. Kafe Utza - My intellectual refuge, my source of caffeine and Baklavah, the very place that has made Miles City that much better these past 3 years. Kara and family, thank you for providing this town with such a stimulating and comfortable place to gather.
2. The giving spirit - Few communities come together in time of need like Miles City. Please, don't ever change that. Take care of your own, Miles City.
1. The people - so many people have made an impact on my life while I've lived here that they're too numerous to mention. Never in my life have I lived anywhere and felt as welcome and secure as I have in Miles City, and I have everybody here to thank.

Thanks for more than a decade of the best years of my life, Miles City. I will try to visit whenever I can. Everybody, thank you, a million times thank you.

Brian V.L. Gregory (a.k.a. JT Spaulding)
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4952) 13 years ago
Brian,
Good luck with your move, and I hope you continue to post on milescity.com....You will be missed...:-)
Posted by snickers (+828) 13 years ago
Good luck where ever you are moving to. I hope you make friends and enjoy the new place.
Come back and visit sometimes.
supporter
Posted by Steve Craddock (+2740) 13 years ago
PROFESSOR Spaulding, I presume. I wondered why nothing had been going on down on the corner lately.

Happy Trails, Amigo! Stay in touch.
supporter
Posted by ike eichler (+1234) 13 years ago
Happy Trails Brian. You are a class act. Ike
Posted by Art Jacobsen (+49) 13 years ago
Super G,

Sleep tight and don't let the gigi's bite.
supporter
Posted by Julie (+416) 13 years ago
I'll miss you Brian! You're cool. Take care and return soon!

Julie
Posted by J Scheuering (+5) 13 years ago
Brian, I'm really sorry to see you leave. I hope your ventures lead you back here some day.
Thank you everybody. I will continue posting, I just need to switch my e-mail over. I would really like to come back for the library Trivia Pursuit benefit....as long as they have the Star Wars Trivia pursuit, that is.
supporter
Posted by Steve Craddock (+2740) 13 years ago
Am I the only one who was surprised (tho not really) at the J.T. Spaulding admission at the end of Brian's message? If so, I guess that means everyone but me was already aware that he was our resident Charles Schultz/Garry Trudeau. Well, color me dumb -- or at least dumbfounded!
Posted by J. Dyba (+1346) 13 years ago
Is this the Brian that worked for Eric?
Yup
Posted by Eric Brandt (+841) 13 years ago
As far as I know, J, he's still working for me at the moment.

He will be sorely missed- he fills a great niche at the store.

You always have a home with us Brian!