Dear Mr. Shipley
Posted by J. Dyba (+1345) 13 years ago
Thanks for your wonderful emails. I just wanted to share this enlightened nugget with the good citizens of Miles City:

"Procreate...................get a life..................that faggot muslim nigger
will not be elected........not here on the small planet.......

This is my opinion for you................ok?"

Thanks for your opinion. Consider yourself lucky you don't live anywhere near my children. I know you are going to reply to this despite my telling you not to, but our personal communications are hereby brought to their colorful conclusion.

Have a nice day!

[This message has been edited by J. Dyba (edited 9/1/2008).]
Posted by Chuck Schott (+1291) 13 years ago
Looks like you caught him on a fairly stable day.
Posted by Rob Shipley (+478) 13 years ago
So very glad a dumb asshole like you never wants to write to me ever again and prove himself completely stupid and ridiculous.

Sad though that you have already reproduced......just more of your types of ignorant people for the GOVERNMENT to support.
Posted by Eric Brandt (+839) 13 years ago
Rob,
I would direct you to the "Rules of Conduct" http://www.milescity.com/rules.asp

Furthermore, your comments are defamatory to Dyba and possibly illegal.

If you value your country then you know that he is free from this kind of abuse. If you value you God, then you know you are behaving contrary to his law.

At a minimum - you should be banned if you continue this behavior.
Posted by J. Dyba (+1345) 13 years ago
I just want to point out I am neither offended nor put off by Mr. Shipley's comments. After 6 years in the Navy you're gonna have to do a lot more then that to ruffle my feathers. I just simply realize you can't converse with, debate or argue with psycho-babble.

I thought perhaps his bigoted, prejudiced viewpoint might be worth sharing to any who have the misfortune of living near him. Though this information is probably already well know, better safe then sorry.
supporter
Posted by Steve Craddock (+2738) 13 years ago
J. - Your point is appreciated, but Mr. Shipley's insistence to abuse and bully any and all who don't see things his way has gone too far. I was once told that SOBs (stupid old bigots) never improve upon being told they are such... so I was planning to ignore him. Unfortunately, due to his amazing ability to produce BS (bodacious soliloquies), I soon found that impossible. The Webmaster has warned Mr. Shipley once already (see below quote); Eric's warning is consistent with that. Miles City.com is a place where all are welcome to state their opinion and do so with passion - but abuse should never be tolerated (even by those like you who can take it) lest it be interpreted as approval.

Mr. Shipley,

I would appreciate it if you would please tone down the rhetoric - and stop with the personal attacks, crude comments, and large volume of posts.

I initially let this go, figuring it would eventually settle down, however that has not happened - and it has become disruptive to the site. Thanks.

Regards, Larry Antram
MilesCity.com Webmaster
Posted by Kacey (+3154) 13 years ago
Anyone of any intelligence knows that Senator Obama is not a muslim. I have cards that say "I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent".

Perhaps we should all take that stand with Mr. Shipley.
Posted by Kyle L. Varnell (+3752) 13 years ago
And here I thought J.Dyba considered me one of the least intelligent debaters he's come across.
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10014) 13 years ago
Mr. Shipley will no longer be participating in the discussion forums, as his account is now gagged.
Posted by Kyle L. Varnell (+3752) 13 years ago
Just out of curiosity, how many people have been gagged over the years?
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10014) 13 years ago
As of today, 93 accounts. I don't know how many persons that actually represents though - some smaller number.
Posted by Todd Larson (+143) 13 years ago
Webmaster
Can you do something with his yard too?