Tractor Pull
Posted by RA (+642) 13 years ago
Just wanted to thank Dusty Davis, John Kuntz, Don Pyle, John Muggli, and anyone else that had anything to do in bringing back the Antique Tractor Pull to Miles City! The event was great - too bad the Fair Board didn't have faith in the event until it was proved that the Tractor Pull could 'pull' in a crowd - good to know that the Tractor Event will be among the 'endorsed' events at the 2009 Eastern Montana Fair!!

Does anyone know where folks can contribute to help defray the cost of insurance coverage for this year's pull?? Understand that Dusty, John, etc. had to pay the entire cost, as the event wasn't covered under the umbrella of the Fair's insurance coverage.

Again, thanks to all for reviving this event!
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Matt Smith (+788) 13 years ago
They should have the pull in front of the grand stands.

Tractor & Truck pulling are huge draws.
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3697) 13 years ago
It was a wonderful event.

Thanks to the organizers and participants.
Posted by John F. Kuntz (+13) 13 years ago
Just a heartfelt "THANK YOU" to everone who came to the 1st annual "MILES CITY TRACTOR PULL", and to those who support it.

The idea grew from something John, Dusty, Ted Pyle & John Muggli had always wanted to do and the idea that a "Tractor Pull" would be something different for the community to see. A "sled" was purchased, the word went out and the result was GREAT. There will be another one next year "where ever".

Anyone wishing to contribute to this event can call John Kuntz at 234-9619 or Dusty Davis at 234-2952.

THANKS AGAIN!
Posted by snickers (+825) 13 years ago
Does anyone happen to have a pic of the Army Truck in the Pull? The owner was looking for one and I told him I would ask around. You can email through here me if you have a pic or know if anyone that does and is willing to share it.
Thank You in advance
The owner of the Army truck also asked me to check and see if anyone had a video of him in the pull. He is willing to pay for the video.
Posted by Lyle Abner (+2) 13 years ago
There is nothing better that a tractor pull - a couple of beers, a warm day and black smoke from the diesel engines.
The person looking for a video to send his son called me this am and asked if I had obtained a copy for him. I told him I would bump this thread and see if anyone had one.
Thanks

Ps RA he really liked the pics and said to Thank you for them

[This message has been edited by snickers (edited 9/7/2008).]