Cancer survivor calendar
Posted by Kacey (+3159) 13 years ago
Congratulations to all who took part in the making of the calendar. I just read about it on the Billings Gazette website. Nice photo, Bobbi! I'm sure it will bring in a LOT of money.
founder
Posted by jackie stoeckel (+203) 13 years ago
i got a chance to preview the calendar. it is definitely awesome and the photos are done in very good taste. hats off to the participants. hope sales go well. it is a great collectors item.
http://billingsgazette.ne...dtruth.txt

for those that missed the article.....
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 13 years ago
It was also on the front page of the Star, along with two photos, before the Gazette ran the article.
There are many who don't read the Star. And as this was online it is available to those who are no longer in Miles City.
founder
Posted by jackie stoeckel (+203) 13 years ago
it is wonderful to see that the calendar got great coverage in the Miles City Star for the many of us locally that actually subscribe and also received coverage in the billings gazette. the coverage itself is awesome and should be a great boost to the relay coming up in MIles this weekend.....
supporter
Posted by cori schock (+185) 13 years ago
And speaking of Relay.......Hope you all are planning on coming out Friday night for the festivities. Just a quick rundown of some of what is going on:

First Baptist Church food booth (all proceeds go to Relay) will begin serving 5:30ish until 10:00p.m.
Haystacks, Indian Tacos, Hamburgers, Hotdogs, Brauts, Pepsi products, Tea & Lemonade.

Survivors lap at 7:00p.m. followed by a Caregivers lap, and Team Theme lap.

Basket auction until 10:00p.m.

Various Team Fundraisers until 10:00p.m. (including calendar sales)

Games (Rock Band, DDR, etc) and movies throughout the night.

Lots of musical entertainment and dancers until midnight.

Lumunary Ceremony at 10:00p.m.

Please plan on coming out to support your Miles City Relay for Life, to Celebrate survivors, Remember those who lost their battle and Fight Back against this disease.
Posted by Gerianne Livingston (+71) 13 years ago
Purchased my calendar this afternoon. Excellent job to all those who participated. Thank you for sharing.
Posted by Little Chick (+63) 13 years ago
I got my calendar yesterday and it is great. I really hope you all go out and buy it!