Posted by lmr (+9) 13 years ago
Remembering Gene Cutting. He was part of the fabric of the community in the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11757) 13 years ago
He should have been in the professional names column. I always loved the named "Cutting's Sheet Metal." My sympathy goes out to Cory and the entire family.
supporter
Posted by Dan Mowry (+1437) 13 years ago
Best to Cory and family from us, too.
Posted by Chuck Schott (+1284) 13 years ago
I knew Gene growing up in Miles City he was a hell of a man and one of Miles City's finest. I sure he will be miss, my condolences to the family.

PS. Caps in post would have helped originally I thought this was some kind of "dolly the sheep" posting, gene cutting.
supporter
Posted by ike eichler (+1226) 13 years ago
My condolences to the family. Cut was a great guy and will be missed by all. My favorite remenbrances of him was when we had a few at the Country Club and recalled our playing against the travelling basketball teams,in particular the Globe Trotters. Ike
supporter
Posted by Stone (+1596) 13 years ago
Cory, my condolences to you and your family. Tell Betty, how very sorry I am. Your dad was an awesome guy and one of the most positive people that I have ever met. His baseball knowledge was more that extraordinary.

Brady Stone
supporter
Posted by Cory Cutting (+1272) 13 years ago
Thank you to all who have sent messages, flowers, etc. It has meant so much to my family and I. My father was an amzaing man, and had a full life. I have been touched by all of the stories that so many have shared the last few days.

I am sorry for not replying sooner, but it has been a busy time the last week with no computer. Thanks to the MC Public Library for the use of the computer. (and thanks to the young man who had to get booted off the computer so I could have a few moments on the internet!!! )

Cory

(BTW Chuck, that was really funny!)

[This message has been edited by Cory Cutting (edited 8/6/2008).]