Photos from the All 70s Reunion
Posted by Steve Sullivan (+1420) 14 years ago
If folks would like to post links and pictures from the All 70's Reunion this is the place.

http://s175.photobucket.c...d58556.pbr
supporter
Posted by Nancy (+290) 14 years ago
I can't get this link to work. When I cut/paste, Photobucket drops off all but the main link.

Could you repost it as a link maybe?
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3714) 14 years ago
I think the album is flagged as private.
supporter
Hopefully Steve can fix it. It will be fun to have a place to post our pictures. I have a few and would love to see others.
Posted by Kacey (+3161) 14 years ago
I opened it but that may be because I have a photobucket account.
http://www.box.net/shared/0ymyvf7cw4

[This message has been edited by Steve Sullivan (edited 6/24/2008).]
supporter
That link works great. Went right to the page. What a great set of photos you got. Is there any way I can add mine to that page?
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3714) 14 years ago
I don't know if you can add to Steve's, but setting up a photobucket account takes about 30 seconds. Doesn't even require email confirmation.
Posted by snickers (+821) 14 years ago
You might be able to join this group or open a group like it.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/milescity/
Posted by Gail Finch Shipek (+96) 14 years ago
I noticed many 1978 graduates in Steve's photos. I posted several reunion photos on my Facebook account, mostly of 1977 grads. There are about 5 of us 1977 grads on Facebook now. Why don't you join, too?
Gail (Finch) Shipek
How about a link to those photos Gail?
Posted by Gail Finch Shipek (+96) 14 years ago
I think the way Facebook.com works is that you sign up for an account and then search for friends. You can do this by High School and then ask to be friends with those you know, me (Gail Shipek) being one of them. You can also search by name.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Posted by David Corbin (+25) 14 years ago
Just wanted to say Gail that I enjoyed visiting with you at the reunion. It was great to see the few from our class that showed up. I'll have to check out the pictures when I get a chance
Posted by Debbie Koehler-Jurad (+12) 14 years ago
Hey Stevie, I just want to say how great it was to see you and so many good friends at the reunion!! Thanks so much for the pictures!! What a gift for our friends who couldn't come, like Shawna (Jerrel) Rothaus and Tammy (Walterson) Brenner.

I would also like to say what a great job, Tami (Muri) Askin, Susan Sanderson & Terri Schmitz (and everyone else), did to put this huge event together. Thanks!
Thank you and you're welcome Debbie. You are still as photogenic as you've always been.
Posted by Debbie Koehler-Jurad (+12) 14 years ago
awwwww, how sweet, Steve...and really, how cool to say we go back 30 years!! Hope to see you again sometime. Keep Miles City happening!