Relay for Life
Posted by Cinda C (+88) 15 years ago
I would like to invite everyone to attend Relay for Life August 20th-21st at the MCC track. Festivities begin Friday night at 7 pm wrapping up Sat morning at 7 am. There will be lots of fun, food, music and plenty of activities for the whole family. We will again be celebrating the Luminaria Ceremony at sundown. Luminarias are $10 ea and you may purchase them from any RFL team member, committee person or at the event.
If you are interested in learing more about forming a team, information on survivor activities, volunteer to help with the event, purchase a luminaria, or make a donation, please contact me, Cinda Christopherson @ 234-7409.
Teams and individuals have been fundraising since last year! A lot of hard work from everyone has made the RFL a huge success in the past 7 years and I hope you'll join us in reaching our goal this year of $60,000. As chairperson, survivor, team co-captain and team member, I highly recommend you attend and participate in this wonderful inspiring event that helps raise millions of dollars to help find a cure and provide awareness of cancer prevention, early detection, treatment, and patient support.
Thank you!
Posted by cheryred1973 (+195) 15 years ago
Cinda
you are the best!!! Your constant commitment to Relay for Life is amazing. I will be there with bells on. Come on Miles City and support a cause that is doing so much to raise cancer awarness!!!
Thanks Cherry!
Just another reminder out there that Relay is just around the corner!
Of course is never too late to volunteer, form a team, purchase a luminaria or make a donation.
Thank you Miles City for all of your support.
Cinda C
Posted by Marci Brown (+7) 15 years ago
hi cin,

good luck with rfl! proud of you!

your sis
Thanks Marc!
I only assume you will be purchasing a luminary! Maybe some day you could be here and we could all celebrate together!
Cin
Posted by Cori Schock (+48) 15 years ago
Wanted to invite everyone to come on out to the Relay next Friday for dinner. The grills will be fired up by 5:00 p.m. and we'll continue to serve until around 10:00 p.m.

On the menu:

Hamburgers
Hot Dogs
Haystack Tacos
Indian Fry Bread Tacos
Soft Drinks, Iced Tea and Lemonade
Ice Cream Novelties

Relay activities begin at 7:00p.m. with the Survivors Lap. There will be music, food, raffles (including some amazing baskets), games, and fun for the whole family, so come on out to the College track to support this tremendous community event. If you can't stay for the evening, you're still welcome to come early for dinner!

See you there.