Search for fresh faces!
Posted by Jess Bradley (+207) 14 years ago
BabyCrazy and On The Move Photography announce search for fresh faces!

BabyCrazy is in search of babies and young children to be featured in their upcoming catalogs and other promotional materials. 

Parents with kids from newborn to age 4 are invited to a special BabyCrazy photo shoot in Miles City, MT for one day only on Saturday, May 24th, 2008. 
One or more very lucky children will be chosen to appear on the cover of BabyCrazy's big Fall catalog that has a circulation of over 25,000! BabyCrazy will also be featuring several winning photos in other future catalogs.

Founded in 2002, BabyCrazy is a home party plan company with sales representatives in 43 states.  They are dedicated to making the best baby products available to parents everywhere.

For this exclusive event, BabyCrazy is partnering with On The Move Photography; a local photography studio ran by Kara Phillips. All participating children will receive a free 4x6 print. Parents will be offered the opportunity to purchase a CD (which includes a copyright release) with at least 15 photos from the photo shoot for a discounted price of $25.00 from On The Move Photography.  Participants will also be able to take advantage of BabyCrazy product specials and will qualify for a chance to win BabyCrazy products.

BabyCrazy President Lee Fritts and Chief Operating Officer Jennifer Rivaldo will personally choose the winning photos.

The event will take place at Serenity Yoga Studio, located at 1905 Main St. in Miles City. Families whose children have an appointment for a photo session will be able to relax, enjoy treats and preview BabyCrazy's products.

Participation in this special event is free, but space is limited and reservations are required.
To reserve time for a sitting, parents can call Jessica Bradley at (406) 234-8317 or email [email protected]
The interest has been tremendous. Reservations are filling up fast!! Call today to ensure a spot for your child!!
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4454) 14 years ago
I would just like to take this opportunity to make an inappropriate comment:

My butt is as smooth as a baby's face.
Posted by Sharlene (+1204) 14 years ago
Buck, no one wants to see or talk about your butt although I find it interesting you would post something like this when discussing children. One would have to wonder at your intentions.

I think this is a wonderful opportunity for our community to see who has the cutest child. I am taking my daughter to the shoot. I know the photographer very well and I am interested in the products that Jess has in her catalog. I believe every mother, father, grandparent, aunt or uncle would want to show off their children, grandchild, niece or nephew. I told several people about this and emailed them also. They in turn are passing it along to people they know. I strongly encourage anyone interested in this opportunity to contact Jess and get your time scheduled. There will be a lot of people and spaces are taken quick.
Posted by J. Dyba (+1344) 14 years ago
"I think this is a wonderful opportunity for our community to see who has the cutest child."

While the intent of this event is noble and worthy, that sentence sums up very well a lot of what is wrong with our society.
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3697) 14 years ago
J. Dyba, you silly man. Can't you see what a wonderful retail opportunity this is? This event is a great chance to spend some of that three to six hundred dollars, help stimulate the economy and feed your ego all in one swell foop.

Wipe the sticky drool of of that kid and make an appointment. This is a gift that will keep giving.
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4454) 14 years ago
I just want to eat your babies Sharlene, after my ass is determined to be better looking than they are!

Come one, come all, it's a great opportunity for our community to see which parents have inhaled the most acetone fumes.
Posted by Sharlene (+1204) 14 years ago
My, my, my, Buck. Do I detect a note of sarcasm? I was just joking with you. No need to get up in arms about the whole thing.
supporter
Posted by Sheri (+220) 14 years ago
Buck..shame on you. This is children we are talking about after all! This sounds like a great deal and I hope a lot of people take part in it.

Sheri
I still have afternoon appointments left to fill!
I have had some cancellations and am looking to fill them up. Please call for an appointment!!
Jessica Bradley
234-8317
Thank you to all who participated and to Kara of On The Move Photography!! She worked really hard hard all day with hardly a break!! We had over 40 kids come through! A better turn out then I could have imagined. Thank you Miles City.
Jessica Bradley
BabyCrazy Sales Rep.
http://www.iambabycrazy.com/jbradley

[This message has been edited by Jess Bradley (edited 5/25/2008).]
Posted by Gail Farrell (+34) 14 years ago
Will you be posting any of the photos of Miles City babies?
I will announce and potentailly post any that are chosen to be used in the catalog.
Posted by MCGirl (+304) 14 years ago
We really had a good time. Kara was a total professional and did so well with my young daughter. I enjoyed looking at all the Baby Crazy products and Jess, you were a great representative for Baby Crazy.
Can't wait to see our photos!!