Baby donkey CRACKERS
Posted by Alaina Browning (+6) 13 years ago
It is great to see so many people are angered by the senseless act of killing innocent animals. These donkey's belonged to my parents and were a great joy to our families. Five are dead, one is crippled and may not make it(She is not able to get up). One six month old baby and last but not least a two weak old baby that my parents are bottle raising that has now been named by the grandkids CRACKERS. She was only a weak old when the shooting occurred and almost died after her mother who lived for a day died. After a trip to the vet and a carefully monitored diet of foal replacer she is for now starting to ralley. We hope that she makes it. She is the one bright spot in this trajedy. If anyone is interested we could update them on her.
Posted by Chuck Schott (+1283) 13 years ago
Dave is right on for a change . Whatever the punishment the ages of the boys must be taken in to account, any punishment that will cripple them for the entirety of their lives would be over the top. The law allows for a deferred imposition of sentence for this kind of thing. For example the boys could be found guilty of felony destruction of property with a suspended sentence, restitution and what ever else the court feels is proper. Then after a period of say five years passes and the boys have complied with all conditions of the deferment then the charges are dropped from their records.To my way of thinking this would be a fair way to handle this type of case. If they are indeed "bad eggs" they will never make the deferment period and the charges revert to permanent.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11732) 13 years ago
How is Crackers? I know she is growing up.
Posted by Lorretta Hagemeister (+68) 13 years ago
Crackers is doing great. She is growing up to be a very spunky little thing. She hates to be alone and brays for attention. She has given our family great joy. After what happened it gave our family something to focus on other than the bad stuff. Our other two donkeys are also doing good. Milly will always have a limp, but at least she can walk. I want to thank all the people who have loved our donkeys along with us. Thanks the Loomis Family
Posted by MikeyD (+6) 11 years ago
I just want to let you know that Erik is doing great, and as for myself i never steped a foot in jail and later i got 90k tax free and im doing very well and everytime we drive by we laugh.
supporter
Posted by C.Kee (+375) 11 years ago
I hope you burn in hell
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9180) 11 years ago
Didn't we just have this thread? Are we going to be invited to consume anybody's "nutz"? Is this really the wisest use of MikeyD's time?
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9999) 11 years ago
MikeyD: And now I laugh, because I just revoked your posting privileges. Go crawl in a hole somewhere, you stupid ignorant psychopathic bastard.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1903) 11 years ago
Mikey. I predict a bright future for you. I'm sure you'll enjoy the picturesque view in Powell County.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson (+6175) 11 years ago
What's the 90,000 bucks he's talking about?
supporter
Thank you Larry for getting him off of here.

And may I add...I loved your description of him - so fitting.

[This message has been edited by C.Kee (10/2/2010)]
Posted by Patty O. (+219) 11 years ago
Thank you Larry, your post was perfect! Bye..Bye Mikey!!
founder
Posted by David Schott (+16948) 11 years ago
"MikeyD" must be claiming to be "Michael Johnsted" the Central Texas man charged with killing these donkeys?

http://www.txcn.com/share...44a9e.html

VictoriaLynn wrote:
Also Online
Central Texas men charged with mutilation of pet donkeys (01/30)
The indictment charges Erik Hancock, 19, and Michael Johnsted, 20, with cruelty to animals.

http://milescity.com/foru...5886#60791
Posted by Lorin Dixson (+595) 11 years ago
That is what I was thinking also David. Thinking that and hoping it wasn't the juvenile whose name was deleted in earlier posts.
founder
Wendy Wilson wrote:
What's the 90,000 bucks he's talking about?

My guess is MikeyD re-enlisted in the Marine Corps to get out of his legal troubles and got a $90K re-enlistment bonus that was tax-free due to his area of deployment. That's just a guess, of course.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17232) 11 years ago
That's a pretty good guess, Dave.

Actually, quite a bit better than my guess....I was thinking that donkey steaks were going for $100 a pound in Central Texas, given the incredible stupidity of your average Texan.

I'd go with Dave's guess.
supporter
My guess is MikeyD re-enlisted in the Marine Corps to get out of his legal troubles and got a $90K re-enlistment bonus that was tax-free due to his area of deployment. That's just a guess, of course.

If that's the case then how is he perusing this website? Wouldn't his commanding officer like to know about his idiocy?
Posted by Brandon Loomis (+94) 11 years ago
Who exactly is MikeyD? And who was the other person he was talking about. There are no 90K re-enlistment bonuses in the military, especially the Marines.
supporter
Posted by Tim Miles (+463) 11 years ago
Drug money is generally considered tax free....
supporter
Au contraire. Even money illegally gotten is taxable. Don't you remember what happened to Al Capone?
supporter
Posted by Tim Miles (+463) 11 years ago
True, but the recipient usually considers it tax-free, until proven otherwise by our good folks in the IRS.
supporter
Au contraire. Even money illegally gotten is taxable. Don't you remember what happened to Al Capone?
founder
I don't know MikeyD. MikeyD mentioned that Erik "is doing great" and since the two Texas "men" who were indicted for mutilating donkeys were named Erik Hancock and Michael Johnsted, I inferred that MikeyD was Michael Johnsted.

MikeyD said he got $90K out of the deal tax free so that made me wonder how that could be. Back in 2008 when this Texas donkey slaying indictment was going down:

Combinations of re-up bonuses and kickers may exceed $90,000 - for instance, a qualified recon sergeant who agrees to stay for two more years would technically qualify for $99,500 - but nothing more than $90,000 will be paid out.

http://www.marinecorpstim...s_102008w/

More:

http://www.marinecorpstim...es_072008/

Re-Enlistment bonuses are subject to Federal income tax, except when the Soldier re-enlists in a designated combat zone. In that case, the entire amount of the re-enlistment bonus is tax-free.

http://usmilitary.about.c...tbonus.htm

And, finally, Michael Johnsted isn't a really common name but I'm sure there are a few of them out there. One of them, Michael D. Johnsted, is apparently a sergeant in Marine 1st Recon Battalion Company B who is listed as having re-enlisted here in this December 2008 "Raider Report" newsletter and who was deployed in Iraq at the time.

http://www.i-mef.usmc.mil...t(Dec).pdf

According to this September 2008 "Raider Report" this company had been in the states for 7 months doing training (including Cpl Michael Johnsted) and was now preparing for deployment.

http://www.1streconbnasso...0email.pdf

Now, I'm not saying that THIS Michael Johnsted is THE donkey slayer. I'm just saying that it appears that A Michael D. Johnsted re-enlisted in the Marines in late 2008 as a sergeant in a recon unit deployed in a combat zone. That is all.
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9999) 11 years ago
Dude, you need to forget about Microsoft -- grow a mustache, get a Firebird Trans Am, and become a detective! http://www.fox.com/goodguys/
Posted by Elizabeth Emilsson (+796) 11 years ago
Perhaps MikeyD. is one of those military freaks in Afghanistan who are running around with dead fingers and posing with one of his murdered civilian victims that we have been reading about in the news.
supporter
David, send this stuff to MickeyD's commander, won't you?
Posted by Brandon Loomis (+94) 11 years ago
Those bonuses are very job specific and cover only a small percentage of Marines. I guess it is possible. What seems even a smaller percentage is the Marine Corps tolerating that kind of behavior. Recon is even more stringent. I noticed that some of those bonuses required ten or more years of experience. The two were 19 and 20 at the time of the incident and I don't think degenerates like that could come close to Marine Recon Sgt. material.

[This message has been edited by Brandon Loomis (10/8/2010)]
supporter
Posted by Jeff Denton (+762) 11 years ago
I don't understand the connection between Crackers and the Texans.
supporter
Austin, Texas

2 men indicted in donkey mutilations

04:05 PM CST on Wednesday, March 5, 2008

KVUE News

Travis County officials have indicted two men connected to the mutilation of two pet donkeys.

Central Texas men charged with mutilation of pet donkeys (01/30)
The indictment charges Erik Hancock, 19, and Michael Johnsted, 20, with cruelty to animals.

The disturbing case happened in December. Both men are accused of mutilating two pregnant miniature donkeys in a families pasture in Northwest Travis County -- just west of Leander.

One of the animals was beheaded and gutted.

Hancock and Johnsted face up to two years in prison.
=====================================================================
BUT.....THEY DID NOT SERVE ANY JAIL TIME!
Posted by Jess Bradley (+200) 11 years ago
I don't understand the connection between Crackers and the Texans.
Posted by MikeyD (+6) 10 years ago
Hey there guys, miss me? I totally forgot about this site. I looked myself up so i could see if they still had that video but they took it down

No im not burning in hell. Bob my future is very bright
Patty and C. Kee, love you guys too
Oh and David the re-enlistment wasnt to get out of legal troubles, maybe people provided donations.....dun dun dun.
Elizabeth thats gross, afghans are nasty enough i dont want their damn fingers.
C.Kee your wrong, unfortunately Erik served a lil time. But he's doing awesome has a great job. As for me im doing good, living the life.

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Ernest Hemingway
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4459) 10 years ago
Let me get this straight, a world famous donkey mutilator from Texas found his way to little ol' mc.com?
Ill be accepting autographs later.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17232) 10 years ago
Update us on your life, dude. What new animals have you senselessly killed? Maybe a trip to China to knock off a panda?
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11732) 10 years ago
sociopathic : of, relating to, or characterized by asocial or antisocial behavior or exhibiting antisocial personality disorder

Like the more severe psychopath, we have yet to discover a way to treat these disturbed individuals. All we can do is hope they do not take their behavior to the extreme and, if they do, they are caught and confined.
Posted by Jodi loomis (+41) 10 years ago
well first off anyone who can do anything to harm animales should have the same things done to them!!! second what happend here in miles city to my inlaws donkeys well i know one of the kids who did this horrible act and lets just say he had better walk a WIDE circle around me!!! i dont feel my inlaws got compinsated enough for what they went through after this horrible act!!what a shame that kids even have to act in this type of mannor and to i hope thier parents hang their heads low everytime they see a donkey!!
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3711) 10 years ago
Hey Mikey, thanks for stopping by and letting us know that you've learned nothing and are still the same idiot man-child that was driving around shooting other people's pets/livestock 3 years ago. Keep making posts like this whenever it seems appropriate so we can gauge when you actually become an adult.
supporter
Posted by Bob Netherton II (+1903) 10 years ago
Not gonna happen, Levi.
Oh no Levi i learned plenty, for one if im gonna do someone make sure my partner keeps his mouth shut and not brag about it.

Man-child huh? Hmm so i guess responding to people and saying how im doing is childish.

Wow 3 year already huh, man time flies when your having fun.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11732) 10 years ago
A sociopath really, truly does not understand that they are mentally disturbed. They cannot understand why their behavior is upsetting to others since it is not upsetting to them. They have no empathy because they truly don't understand that other people are "conscious." They alone exist.

This particular sociopath seems to crave our admiration for his mental illness and, since he wants attention and approval, I imagine his sociopathic behavior will progress to true psychopathic behavior. He will increase his acts of violence as he desperately tries to understand why he is so different from normal people.

I will bet dollars to doughnuts he is either involved in a murder or some other major felony as he desperately tries to feel something that he is, sadly, incapable of feeling or understanding.
supporter
Posted by howdy (+4942) 10 years ago
supporter
Posted by montanajane (+288) 10 years ago
Howdy, I didn't read it all but sure looks like it fits him to a T. How sick coming back 3 years later and pretty much bragging about doing such an asinine thing. What did the donkeys or the owners ever do to him?
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+14948) 10 years ago
How sick coming back 3 years later and pretty much bragging about doing such an asinine thing.

No pun intended... I hope.
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3711) 10 years ago
I think you folks calling him a psycho/sociopath are getting carried away, just like when you said the same thing about the kid who threw the cat in the fire more recently. You just have to realize what it's like being a teenage boy, especially one without a good male role model. You're supposed to be becoming a man, but most kids have no idea what that really means, especially without a Dad or a coach who can help them express aggression and sexual frustration in a positive way. Some boys become bullies, some vandalize things, some commit violence against animals. It's just an expression of desire for power by someone who doesn't really have any yet.

Just off the top of my head I can remember half a dozen boys that I knew personally in high school that abused/mutilated animals. None of them grew up to be psychopaths and I think that all of them would probably feel bad about what they did if they thought about it much now. I know that some serial killers and real sociopaths start out abusing animals, but for every one of those, there's thousands of dumb ass teenagers that will grow out of it.

All that said, yes, coming back here to rub people's noses in something that any decent person would realize that he should be apologizing for is a childish act.
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5105) 10 years ago
Wonder what the NCOIC of Mikey's unit would think of his behavior?

Hmmmm...maybe we could find out!
Now the reason i come on here and leave comments is cause of what ya'll say. 1 cause i think its interesting what ya'll have to say and 2 im in afghanistan and its boring as hell here lol.

Now how is my comment on 7/19/2011 bragging about what i did? i just simply responded to everyone, said what happened to erik and how im doing. i didnt call myself world famous, and i was joking in response to Buck saying it with the signature comment.

Oh Amorette i dont crave any attention and im not going to "increase" any acts of violence. All this is a conversation, and ya'll are the ones being aggressive.

You guys can judge and call me a psycho/sociopath, honestly you guys dont know anything about me and what im really like. And yes they didnt do anything to me, it was just a really drunk and dumb night. That i wish never happened but it did so oh well.

I like levi he's cool lol.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+9180) 10 years ago
I like levi he's cool lol.

I'm pretty sure Levi thinks you're an idiot.
Well if he does then good for him, he has the right to his opinion. Honestly I really dont care what any of ya'll think of me.
supporter
Posted by montanajane (+288) 10 years ago
Well at least you are realizing that it was a dumb night. Have you ever apologized to the owners? I think that would be a good first step to showing that you are a "man".
Posted by ray erbe (+11) 6 years ago
In researching "Corey Knippel" I found your tragic story. Corey and two others drove into the back of my 1917 Model T on a straight and unobstructed highway last July 3rd 2013. The judge granted me a sum amounting to the damage to my car. My nephew and I spent two days in the hospital and did months of recuperating our health. Corey has failed to make his monthly payments to me and is now sitting in jail in Valley County for Custer County whatever that means. The sheriffs department in Musselshell county was derelict in their duty at the scene of the accident in not checking the boys for intoxication or influence of drugs. The girl in the car was tested at the hospital and was found to be under the influence of marijuana. I don't see this kid as having any chance at rehabilitation. He has lost jobs by not showing up at work and has lied on job applications so there 's very little chance of recuperating our loss. What a waste!