Classified ads
Posted by Leanne Stewart (+203) 14 years ago
Does anyone clean out the classified ads? Some date back to 2000? If we put an ad in there should it be up to us to delete our ad when we get rid of the item?
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17910) 14 years ago
I don't think there is an option to delete the ad but it would be nice if people would post a follow-up indicating the item has been sold.

- Dave
Posted by Casey Strub (+80) 14 years ago
Do you have something for sale,or what?
As a matter of fact I do. I am selling my car. So why don't you buy it to put all of your kids in!! LOL!! I guess you better get a minivan!! I have it parked by my aunt's house on 7th Street. So find me a buyer!!
Posted by Casey Strub (+80) 14 years ago
The car you just got last fall?How much do you want for it?No mini vans for me..
Posted by Mrae2 (+95) 14 years ago
Casey - You so need a minivan...and all your kidS in it? Do you have several now?
$17,000 OBO I actually want a minivan. LOL!! Do you know of someone that might want it? Price is negotiable!!
Posted by Anna (+342) 14 years ago
Just what kind of car is it?
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, leather heated seats, remote start (great in the winter)6 CD changer, sunroof, 34,000 miles, blue/grey exterior, black & tan interior. It is parked right now on the corner of 7th & Hubbel by Jack's Body Shop. I am asking $17,000 OBO price is negotiable. My phone is 234-6292 after 5 or leave a message.
Posted by gloria spinler (+8) 14 years ago
Would anyone in Miles City be interested in some Rabbits? We have at least 5 or 6 of them.
Gloria Spinler
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+10018) 14 years ago
Please stop posting off topic messages to this thread. If you wish to place a "classified ad" then do it in the appropriate forum. Thanks.