Billings Gazette front page
Posted by Kacey (+3154) 14 years ago
Is anyone else bothered by the graphic photos that are being printed on the front page of the Gazette? The last one Sunday of the girl who is waiting for the next cadaver to dissect was the last straw for me. She's sitting in the morgue with a body on a gurney behind her. Last week it was graphic photos of dead sheep that had been mauled by wolves. Before that it was a dead man under a sheet before they extracted him from his car. People who enjoy photos like that are twisted.
supporter
Posted by spacekace (+890) 14 years ago
... I guess now the whole state of Montana can see what ranchers face regularly... Predation is a problem, and it's pretty grotesque what coyotes, wolves, lions, eagles and even domesticated dogs do to livestock.
supporter
Posted by Buck Showalter (+4455) 14 years ago
I've seen some great letters to the editors of various newspapers that humanize wolves with characteristics like sadism. That's really great.
supporter
Posted by Big Dave (+441) 14 years ago
So, the wolves should sue for libel. Or is it slander when in print?
supporter
Whose to say they aren't just sickos that kill for fun? Eagles... that's great too. They exact terrible tolls on bunny ranches everywhere.

[This message has been edited by Buck Showalter (edited 3/25/2008).]
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+10040) 14 years ago
eagles? they sure make for noisy neighbors.

http://s221.photobucket.c...=slideshow
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr (+15082) 14 years ago
Great pictures Hal. Thanks for sharing.
supporter
That's a lot of Eagles. You must have some good lookin' girls at your bunny ranch.
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+10040) 14 years ago
Bunnies? Naw, I think it's the fish. Depending on the season all kinds of critters show up for the fish.

http://s221.photobucket.c...=slideshow