Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban!!!
Posted by Angela Setera (+99) 18 years ago
I've read all the Harry Potter books and absolutely loved them! You're never too old to enjoy good literature! (Even my dad likes Harry Potter). I'm so excited for the new movie to come out tomorrow! I probably won't be one of the first ones in line, (but I can almost guarantee you that I know a couple girls who will be sitting at the theater waiting for the doors to open) I probably won't even go opening night. But you can be sure I'll see it. Maybe sometime during the second week that it is showing here, when there are less people in the theater? haha, yeah right. My guess is that the theater is probably gonna be very full every showing. I could be wrong...but we'll see I guess. So who else out there is a Harry Potter fan? (or anti-fan if that be the case)
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+12107) 18 years ago
I'm looking forward to Harry Potter. We plan to go tonight, if it works out, to the late show. Or tomorrow. And then again next week! Long life Professor Snape!!!!

Amorette
Posted by Erin Cole (+17) 18 years ago
I saw the movie at the late show on Friday, and greatly enjoyed it. But my favorite part was arriving at the theater and seeing the young kids dressed in Harry Potter costumes coming out of the early show. I have yet to read the latest HArry Potter book, but you can be sure, it has appeared near the top of my to-read list.
Well...I still haven't seen Harry Potter, but I do however have an update! The girls that I said I thought would be at the front of the line, indeed WERE at the front of the line for this latest Harry Potter film!!!
Is it just me or is it really sad when 3 of the 5 posted things are from the same person? (yeah, that'd be me:cool

I finally went to Harry Potter #3! It was a very good movie, but there are certainly some things they didn't get right! The walk down to Hagrid's place is NOT that steep! And Professor Lupid DOES NOT look like that! And neither does Professor Trelawny! (well, I think her name was Trelawny...I can't remember for sure) But yeah, I'm 100% sure that they messed up a few faces and other minor things. They really should have considered asking me what the Professors looked like before they hired the actors to play the characters. I could have helped them out a little! Of course, I guess I can't blame them, not that many people want to get inside my mind...it is a scary place, sometimes I wish I didn't have to see it everyday.

Bottom line is that it was a good movie even though I don't really remember some of the parts from the books and they left out some good parts. That's to be expected I guess. And it has been awhile since I read the 3rd book anyway.