Posted by Sharlene (+1210) 13 years ago
Diana Wells, daughter of Wesley Wells and Evelyn Wells, passed away in her home in Grand Forks, ND on December 27, 2007. She is survived by her husband, James Carlson, three sisters, Arlene Crowfoot, Miles City; Eileen "Teeny" McMunn, Dayton, Wa; and Glapha Cox, Idaho Falls,ID; her nieces, Sharlene(Brian)Wallace, Miles City, MT; Sheri(Ryan)Cain, Miles City, MT; Rachel Cox and Diana Cox; her nephews, Scott, Portland, OR; Brian, Spokane, WA; Richard Cox and Daniel Cox; her grandnieces and nephews all of which live in Miles City, MT.

She will be greatly missed by all of her family. She was my sister and my favorite aunt as we spent many, many summers with Uncle James and Aunt Diana. They never had any children of their own and as the oldest of the grandchildren, we became their "adopted" children as did every one of her students she taught at the University in Grand Forks, ND.

We love her very much and to have lost one so young, she had barely begun to live out the rest of her years. Many wonderful summers were spent with my aunt. She taught us how to swim as well as answered all our questions on homework when it came to Algebra. She could always be counted on to receive a package in the mail with all sorts of things. She was the garage sale Queen and when my sisters oldest kids and my oldest were younger and we couldn't afford to buy too much for clothes, Aunt Diane always came through for us. When the second round of children came for Sheri and I, we could count on that package of clothes coming for the kids. Just this last month, we received the last package we would get from her. In it was all her embroidery and afghans that my great-grandmother made. I think she knew her time was coming to an end and therefore in her lovable way, she wanted us oldest nieces to have some part of her.

I believe she will now be able to watch out for all of us. I love you Aunt Diane. I will miss you greatly!
Posted by Diana Eckart Gordon (+30) 13 years ago
To the Families of Diana Wells Carlson,
Prayers are with you all. The class of 1971 will miss her dearly,alot of great memories. God Bless you all!
My Condolence, Diana Eckart Gordon
Posted by Sharlene (+1210) 13 years ago
If you would like to view the obituary, click on the following site.
http://www.amundsonfuneralhome.com/

Thank you all. Diana was a loved person who loved life.