dance classes?
Posted by Jess Bradley (+203) 14 years ago
Does anyone know what type of dance or gymnastics are offered in Miles? I would really like to get my daughter into somrthing like that but not sure what their is. I have seen Studio M on Main St. but I have not been able to find out any info on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks!
Posted by J. Dyba (+1340) 14 years ago
Not sure if Studio M is hers or not but you want to find out about Mila Bakers dance classes. I personally know she is a great person and I have heard nothing but wonderful things about her classes.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11821) 14 years ago
Studio M is "Miss Mila." She was a student of Sandi Stewart's. Both my nieces take her classes and love it! I'm not sure if there is any other dance/gymnastic studio in Miles City.
supporter
Posted by Lynne (+140) 14 years ago
There are Highland Dance classes for all ages. My neice started out with Sandy's dance classes and changed to Highland. She has stayed with the Highland dance for several years now and loves it. Check with Sonja Woods, at the Library, she can give you more info.

Lynne

[This message has been edited by Lynne (edited 12/15/2007).]
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11821) 14 years ago
I completely forgot about the Caledonians! My bad. Yes, if you are into Highland dance, we have some majorly certified instructors and the 100th anniversary of the local Caledonians is this year so there will be lots of chance to dance.
Posted by Jess Bradley (+203) 14 years ago
Thank you for your responses. Does anyone know a # to Studio M or what hours they are open for me stop in.
Again, Thank you. You all have been very helpful!!
supporter
Posted by Big Dave (+435) 14 years ago
Studio M is closed until Jan. 7th. Bless that Miss Mila giving us parents the month of December off!!!