Doonesbury on guns, 7/10/2022
Posted by Dick Ellingson (+1188) 4 days ago
permalink   ·  vote tally
+2
Posted by Felix (+7) 4 days ago
Extremely misleading and inaccurate,but then who believes comic strips anyway.Don`t waste my time asking me to explain it to you.
+1
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+12085) 3 days ago
Doonesbury, as always, nails it. And if you can't explain it, it's because you can't admit it's true. Gun manufacturers sell assault rifles as "man cards" for basement dwelling incels who have failed at life so they decide taking another life makes up for it.
+1
Posted by Felix (+7) 3 days ago
Amorette,you need to study up on your reading perception skills.Have to edit.Perception skills are spot on Amorette.Skewed.It is the comprehension that you need to bone up on.

[Edited by Felix (8/4/2022 2:56:56 PM)]
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+12085) 3 days ago
I have no clue what Felix was babbling about but I always have that problem with rightwing gun nuts. They don't actually make sense. :
+5
Posted by Felix (+7) 3 days ago
Now just wait a minute Amorette.Who are you calling a "nut"?You are the person who could not comprehend my post.My previous post or two mentioned people on pills.Yes or No Allison.Very simple question.Are you or have you ever been on pills or medication for mental illness?Yes or No. Very simple.Next question is currently?Yes or No.Sorry Allison,I already know the answer.I did not bring this up,you did Allison.