#FreeMyCats
Posted by Jonna Grace Blankenship (+6) 4 months ago
My cats were illegally taken from me using gaslighting techniques and a system that was Hell-bent on destroying my family. East Main is currently holding Pandora and Asherah against their best interests and ours. Trust me. If you don't want me to expand on that and post proof, release my animals.
permalink   ·  vote tally
supporter
Posted by DJanssen (+332) 4 months ago
Reply to Jonna Grace Blankenship (#382642)
What is a gaslighting technique for cats? Just curious, was it irresistible bait. They didn't find a song bird in the gullet did they. I like cats indoors, well even outdoors with plenty of room and knowing they could be eatin' by a bigger cat, just the way the ball bounces. Just my Opinion 'Republican' DJ
supporter
Posted by DJanssen (+332) 4 months ago
Reply to Jonna Grace Blankenship (#382642)
I had to look up the term Gaslighting, never used it before. Sorry, my response yesterday was triggered by visions of Sylvester trying to eat Tweety.
Posted by Jonna Grace Blankenship (+6) 2 months ago
My girls are still there. I miss them so much. I don't know how to get them back. Pandora's skin condition is probably as bad as it was when I first adopted her. Asherah was still a kitten. I doubt she would remember our bond.

#heartbroken
+1
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Frank Hardy (+1607) 2 months ago
Do you owe them money? Can we get some more information? Why would they be keeping your cats?

FH
+4
Posted by Jonna Grace Blankenship (+6) 2 months ago
My 10 year old daughter has problems. I was told by YDI that I needed to get it documented that she was cruel to animals before she would get into a group home or get other services. The opposite is true. I ALWAYS protected the cats. I worked with her. And after hearing in therapy about what she was doing to Pandora, I got a kitten for "me" that she could bond with and learn to love. It was working. The vets found NO EVIDENCE OF ABUSE and still took both animals based on her testimony of what she had done and confessed to IN THERAPY several months prior and then told the vet. She told them she didn't hurt Asherah. I owe them nothing. I have already paid roughly $300 for the boarding and surrender of them. The whole thing stinks. YDI even lied on paper and accused my daughter of killing a cat, which NEVER HAPPENED. Beware asking for help in this town. What you get might be worse than what you got. I am seeking legal counsel as soon as I get a social worker to help me because I can't win on any front.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Frank Hardy (+1607) 2 months ago
I feel badly for you. I know how important and special pets become to a family. I think seeking some legal representaation is absolutely your wisest course. There are clearly two sides to this issue and you need some help to get your voice heard in a forum that can adjudicate the matter.

I wish you the best!

FH
+4