Seeking Richard
supporter
Posted by Karen L. Morris (+1564) 3 months ago
The archaeological digs continue. One never knows what treasure will be found or when (rather disorganized down there, to say the least). I continue to watch for items requested. Today's find is a 1969 Date Book from Western Pharmacy.

Richard had requested any memorabilia from Western Pharmacy so I sent him an email. That was returned undelivered because of "over quota". Not giving up easily, I sent a personal message via milescity.com. It has occurred to me that, since his email to me was probably generated this way, that attempt may also fail. Being old and stubborn, I decided that perhaps method 3 was the ticket. (This is method 3.)

Always happy to save and forward treasures found; however, I cannot do so unless I have an address (USPS sometimes has issues even then).

Happy History!

permalink   ·  vote tally
+3
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine (+14880) 3 months ago
Karen: you are too kind. I admire and appreciate your persistence. My iCloud storage currently runneth over, so the email used on that account doesn't work at the moment. (On the list to fix this week).

My USPS address is HC 61 Box 5012, Ramah, NM 87321.

THANKS!
supporter
Reply to Richard Bonine (#382295)
Thanks! I'll get it headed your way.
+3
supporter
Reply to Richard Bonine (#382295)
Headed out just after lunchtime in a yellow business size envelope with a Cookie Monster stamp. Hope it gets there OK.
+2
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine (+14880) 3 months ago
The Pony Express arrived yesterday. I appreciate your kindness. THANKS!
+1
supporter
Reply to Richard Bonine (#382325)
You're welcome! Glad it got there safely. If I find anything else (still lots to go through), it will find you, as well.
+1