Voter Supression Laws
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+2241) one month ago
For a political party that claims to love America and Democracy, they sure do make it hard for people to vote.

While the stolen election BS spewing from Trump and his sycophants in Congress has been repeatedly proven false in numerous courts, even after reviewing all the evidence, the lies seem to have achieved the goal of the Republican party. That is to limit the number of people who vote, make it more difficult to vote, in order to win elections. Republicans can't win on policy, so why not try and limit voting. Pathetic. Republicans are the ones trying to steal elections.

https://www.brennancenter...ruary-2021
permalink   ·  vote tally
+7
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16584) one month ago
I love how Trump is now telling his supporters not to donate money to the Republican party, instead send the money to him. Because he's the Republican party and everyone else are just RINOs. RINO used to be an acronym for Republicans In Name Only, now it means Republicans who don't suck up to Trump.

What a disgusting institution the Republican party has become.
+8
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-127) one month ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#382105)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
I love how Trump is now telling his supporters not to donate money to the Republican party, instead send the money to him. Because he's the Republican party and everyone else are just RINOs. RINO used to be an acronym for Republicans In Name Only, now it means Republicans who don't suck up to Trump.

What a disgusting institution the Republican party has become.

No you're wrong as usual. He knows it would divide the party. So that's wish full think on you're part. And Joe won don't he. That's if he won it farley. But it's something how afraid you people are of him.
supporter
Posted by Karen L. Morris (+1362) one month ago
I confess to being confused. Trump and Company repeatedly asserted the issues with mail voting, yet he voted by mail in 2020 and is apparently planning to do the same in 2021. https://www.npr.org/2021/...port-finds (see last paragraph) This seems inconsistent to me; however, perhaps I am missing something? Edification appreciated.
+9
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16584) one month ago
Reply to Karen L. Morris (#382113)
Good luck on getting that edification, Karen.

All you stated are facts, and the only contrarian who posts here who could provide an edification is the well-known illiterate moron Jerry Erlenbusch.

Who, besides his atrocious grammar and spelling, is totally incapable of providing any documented support for his spewed nonsense.
+5
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-127) one month ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#382114)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
Good luck on getting that edification, Karen.

All you stated are facts, and the only contrarian who posts here who could provide an edification is the well-known illiterate moron Jerry Erlenbusch.

Who, besides his atrocious grammar and spelling, is totally incapable of providing any documented support for his spewed nonsense.

Why was my time on a misinformed idiot like you.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8966) one month ago
Yes, why? Why WAS your time? Why!?!?
+6