Republicans must have short term memory loss.
supporter
Posted by Hanson (+1845) 3 months ago
I see McCarthy, Republican House Minority leader, traveled to Florida for his marching orders from Trump. I wouldn’t allow the unenlightened, orange headed, cockroach into my house to use my toilet. However, apparently Congressional Republicans have short term memory loss. They have forgotten that less than three weeks ago they were hiding in closets, in the basement of the capital, while an ignorant mob of his followers attacked the capital at his behest. They have forgotten that they had good reason to be in hiding as the attack resulted in five deaths, including an officer being beaten to death.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+10
-5
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+2286) 3 months ago
Reply to Jerry e (#381825)
Jerry e wrote:
Where you concern about last summer over people and police officers where getting hurt. Let's not forget the burning and looting. How soon we forgot.


No one forgot. They are not the same thing. Comparing an attempted insurrection incited by a sitting president to overturn a free and fair election and take over our national government, to protests against police brutality and racial inequality is absolutely idiotic. Over 90% of the BLM protests were completely peaceful. And that included over 7,000 protests in over 2,0000 locations. Did some turn violent? Yes. But the vast majority were peaceful. And when the BLM protests did turn violent, it usually involved a combination of rubber bullets and tear gas being used on peaceful protesters.

Not one Democratic lawmaker endorsed the violence last summer. But President Trump and a bunch of Republican lawmakers sure endorsed a violent insurrection based on lies about a stolen election.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+10
-4
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11447) 3 months ago
Ah, whataboutism. The standard answer to any question. The answer is, I am talking about a violent coup attempt to overthrow the legitimate government by seditionists egged on by their insane leader. That is what I am talking about. Stop trying to change the subject and address the REAL issue.

Do you support a violent insurrection against the legitimate government? One word answer, please. No what about allowed.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+11
-4
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8992) 3 months ago
Prion disease is no laughing matter.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+6
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16669) 3 months ago
So, in summary, what has the Republican party done to clean house since their violent attempt to overthrow the government?

Answer: Nothing.

Liz Cheney, by far one of the smartest representatives in the House (after all, her dad is Dick) is getting attacked by pro-Trump freaking morons in demonstrations in Cheyenne. Attacks led by a U.S. House of Representative from "Florida".

Unfreaking believable.

Meanwhile, newly elected Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, who believes in QAnon theories such that Democrats eat babies and the like, gets appointed to a committee instead of being censured.

What on earth is this country becoming? And that I see so many anonymous voters here vote against sanity and on the Trump party line....WTF? Have scorpions crawled inside your ears and eaten your brains? (Jerry and Ron, no need to respond, you have already answered).
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+5
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to tom regan (#381826)
tom regan wrote:
Jerry e wrote:
Where you concern about last summer over people and police officers where getting hurt. Let's not forget the burning and looting. How soon we forgot.


No one forgot. They are not the same thing. Comparing an attempted insurrection incited by a sitting president to overturn a free and fair election and take over our national government, to protests against police brutality and racial inequality is absolutely idiotic. Over 90% of the BLM protests were completely peaceful. And that included over 7,000 protests in over 2,0000 locations. Did some turn violent? Yes. But the vast majority were peaceful. And when the BLM protests did turn violent, it usually involved a combination of rubber bullets and tear gas being used on peaceful protesters.

Not one Democratic lawmaker endorsed the violence last summer. But President Trump and a bunch of Republican lawmakers sure endorsed a violent insurrection based on lies about a stolen election.


Again how many buildings did they burn down.. And you for getting the federal and police buildings. So maybe do some research could you
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
-1
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#381842)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
So, in summary, what has the Republican party done to clean house since their violent attempt to overthrow the government?

Answer: Nothing.

Liz Cheney, by far one of the smartest representatives in the House (after all, her dad is Dick) is getting attacked by pro-Trump freaking morons in demonstrations in Cheyenne. Attacks led by a U.S. House of Representative from "Florida".

Unfreaking believable.

Meanwhile, newly elected Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, who believes in QAnon theories such that Democrats eat babies and the like, gets appointed to a committee instead of being censured.

What on earth is this country becoming? And that I see so many anonymous voters here vote against sanity and on the Trump party line....WTF? Have scorpions crawled inside your ears and eaten your brains? (Jerry and Ron, no need to respond, you have already answered).


When you're done with your scorpions . Did you pass them on to your neo Nazis democratic friends. You goose stepper ..
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
-1
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to Bridgier (#381828)
This post was removed 3 months ago.
It was removed because it was a duplicate.
Top
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to Jerry e (#381845)
Jerry e wrote:
Bridgier wrote:
Prion disease is no laughing matter.


REPLY HERE


Hope you find a cure
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
-1
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11447) 3 months ago
Notice that no answer is given to the question Do you support a violent insurrection against the legitimate government? One word answer, please. No what about allowed.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+5
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16669) 3 months ago
But Amorette....what about BLM and Antifa?
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16669) 3 months ago
FYI, this is an incredibly well researched article on how Trump tried to steal the election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2...e=Homepage
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
Posted by nativemc (+893) 3 months ago
Gunnar and Ammorette, I have begun to realize you can't reason with the unreasonable. That is why I have refrained from responding to Jerry recently. He does not know the difference between Fascism, communism, socialism and democratic governments. I don't know if he is too ignorant or lazy to look up the difference. I am afraid that he is like so many tRump supporters and just drank the kool-aid.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+5
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to nativemc (#381865)
nativemc wrote:
Gunnar and Ammorette, I have begun to realize you can't reason with the unreasonable. That is why I have refrained from responding to Jerry recently. He does not know the difference between Fascism, communism, socialism and democratic governments. I don't know if he is too ignorant or lazy to look up the difference. I am afraid that he is like so many tRump supporters and just drank the kool-aid.


Yes I do no what they mean. That's why I'm thinking some of you are more Fascist then communism. The reason is the way you people experience anger when you disagree with them. When I asked questions you respond with name calling on belittling . Just like you did in this post. Seriously maybe you should be doing some research you're self. Because some of you really don't no like racism or treason really mean. And as ( drank the kool aid ) shows no respect to the people who lost family's members
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
-5
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11447) 3 months ago
Do you support a violent coup in an attempt to overthrow the democratically elected government? DO you support a fascist insurrection attempt?
Top
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#381868)
Amorette Allison wrote:
Do you support a violent coup in an attempt to overthrow the democratically elected government? DO you support a fascist insurrection attempt?


Give me the definition on them and get back to .me .if you're capable.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
-3
Posted by TheDude (+504) 3 months ago
Come on Jerry E.....Yes or No.....
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11447) 3 months ago
Jerry is too much of a coward to respond. The question needs no definition but he is a seditionist who supports a violent coup against the legitimate government. I'm sure he'd have been personally involved if he could have been.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+3
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#381874)
Amorette Allison wrote:
Jerry is too much of a coward to respond. The question needs no definition but he is a seditionist who supports a violent coup against the legitimate government. I'm sure he'd have been personally involved if he could have been.


Now you're avoiding my question. If you think that supporting a President makes you part of a coup . You are so out of touch with reality. And I'm not joking. And he was not trying to invoke one. The cowards here are you people . No one has the back bone to stand up by them selves. Now twist what ever you want with my reply. That what a true Nazis propaganda would do.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
-1
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to TheDude (#381873)
TheDude wrote:
Come on Jerry E.....Yes or No.....


Apparently you don't no.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
-1
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11447) 3 months ago
Do you support a violent insurrection to overthrow the legitimately elected government? Yes or no. That's all it takes.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+1
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#381879)
Amorette Allison wrote:
Do you support a violent insurrection to overthrow the legitimately elected government? Yes or no. That's all it takes.

You're really hung up on this.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
-1
supporter
Posted by Hanson (+1845) 3 months ago
Illiteracy may well be the end of this Democratic Republic. Whether the apparent half-wits are trolls roleplaying or are actually as ignorant and illiterate as their persona it is of no consequence. It is a waste of time to engage in back and forth discourse with them as they contribute nothing to any discussion. If they are not trolls, the same can probably be said for their contribution to this society.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11447) 3 months ago
You're hung up on not answering, aren't you?

Do you support a violent insurrection to overthrow the legitimately elected government? Yes or no?
Top
Posted by Dark Beer (+258) 3 months ago
I haven't spoken to Jerry E in years, since high school, maybe once at the EM fair. While his politics might seem confusing, I wouldn't categorize or characterize him the way he is being pigeon-holed here. Knowing him in the past, he was always a jolly, happy soul, who would jump in and help out where he could. He would be the the poster-child of what a good-old-boy from Miles City, MT would look like and how they would behave. I'd certainly sit and have a beer with him, even though I disagree with pretty much everything he has said here.

Having lived a lot of my life in a similar mentality to his, the answer to the question being asked of him may not be a simple yes or no answer. I suspect there is a lot of cognitive dissonance going on trying to formulate an appropriate response. Giving people room to grow and experience personal enlightenment, even when they think they are currently, "enlightened", would be the truly open-mind progressive course of action. I think he should be cut some slack. A "yes" or "no" to the question being asked in the context of this forum, isn't going to matter one way or the other.
Top
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to Dark Beer (#381885)
Dark Beer wrote:
I haven't spoken to Jerry E in years, since high school, maybe once at the EM fair. While his politics might seem confusing, I wouldn't categorize or characterize him the way he is being pigeon-holed here. Knowing him in the past, he was always a jolly, happy soul, who would jump in and help out where he could. He would be the the poster-child of what a good-old-boy from Miles City, MT would look like and how they would behave. I'd certainly sit and have a beer with him, even though I disagree with pretty much everything he has said here.

Having lived a lot of my life in a similar mentality to his, the answer to the question being asked of him may not be a simple yes or no answer. I suspect there is a lot of cognitive dissonance going on trying to formulate an appropriate response. Giving people room to grow and experience personal enlightenment, even when they think they are currently, "enlightened", would be the truly open-mind progressive course of action. I think he should be cut some slack. A "yes" or "no" to the question being asked in the context of this forum, isn't going to matter one way or the other.


Thank you. The question was more intended to have a wrong answer one way or another just because you stay by someone shouldn't be labeled as a traitor. The only way Biden got in because it was rigged. 74 million or so can't be that wrong. And someone that signs that many executive orders are more of a dictator the a President.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
-2
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11447) 3 months ago
Nope. To me it is a clear and simple question. Do you support a violent insurrection to overturn the legitimate government? Simple. Yes or no?
Top
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+2286) 3 months ago
Ah yes. The old executive orders=dictator complaint. Well, Trump had 220 in 4 years. Obama had 276 in 8 years. Regan had 381 in 8 years. FDR had 3721 during the great depression and WWII. In his first month, Biden has had 28. But he has a lot of damage to repair from 4 years of Trump's incompetence, borderline fascism and authoritarianism. They all look good to me.

https://www.federalregist...biden/2021

[Edited by tom regan (2/4/2021 4:51:39 PM)]
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+6
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#381891)
Amorette Allison wrote:
Nope. To me it is a clear and simple question. Do you support a violent insurrection to overturn the legitimate government? Simple. Yes or no?


I think you couldn't handle the truth.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
-3
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to tom regan (#381893)
tom regan wrote:
Ah yes. The old executive orders=dictator complaint. Well, Trump had 220 in 4 years. Obama had 276 in 8 years. Regan had 381 in 8 years. FDR had 3721 during the great depression and WWII. In his first month, Biden has had 28. But he has a lot of damage to repair from 4 years of Trump's incompetence, borderline fascism and authoritarianism. They all look good to me.

https://www.federalregist...biden/2021

[Edited by tom regan (2/4/2021 4:51:39 PM)]


Well you calling Trump a fascists .when the true one is in office. When you have the media the antifa and blm not to forget the billionaires running the country. Let's see. We can now been censored ,democrats what to destroy the opposition party and do away with freedom of speech. What to put a wall around the capital . With troops no less. Definitely a Dictator.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
-5
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8992) 3 months ago
Mr. Beer, I do have to disagree a bit here - Jer-Bear is a GROWN ASS MAN, who happily mouth-farts his way through every thread like a slightly dim eight-year-old who's allowed to watch too much fox news.

Just one post above, he's burbling on about President Biden, reacting to a series of images he's been presented with, shorn of all context and repurposed to fit a 'BIDENZ TEH TYRANT' narrative. You could press him, I suppose, on who built what wall where, or what might have brought all those troops to DC, but to what purpose? He'll just skitter under the next OAN-approved rock, ready to bang out yet another ill-formed and aggressively ignorant screed.

He is the common clay of the new west, and he'll never let you forget it.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+6
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11447) 3 months ago
81 million people chose the president. There was no fraud. There was just the highest voter turnout in history because the majority of the people in this country are NOT brainwashed and haven't been manipulated by the rightwing propaganda machine into believing lies.

You support the overthrow of the legitimately elected government by violent means, staging an illegal coup, because you lost. Fortunately, the majority of people in this country still support the Constitution and still support democracy and because of that, WE WON.

OH, and there are no Jewish space lasers, no Satan-worshiping pedophile pizza rings and no organized Anti-fascist organization besides the US military.

And done.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+10
-2
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to Bridgier (#381900)
Bridgier wrote:
Mr. Beer, I do have to disagree a bit here - Jer-Bear is a GROWN ASS MAN, who happily mouth-farts his way through every thread like a slightly dim eight-year-old who's allowed to watch too much fox news.

Just one post above, he's burbling on about President Biden, reacting to a series of images he's been presented with, shorn of all context and repurposed to fit a 'BIDENZ TEH TYRANT' narrative. You could press him, I suppose, on who built what wall where, or what might have brought all those troops to DC, but to what purpose? He'll just skitter under the next OAN-approved rock, ready to bang out yet another ill-formed and aggressively ignorant screed.

He is the common clay of the new west, and he'll never let you forget it.


No I'm trying to get down to your three year old mentally. You come on like you think you're somewhat intelligent. But you so how out in left field you really are. So in the morning when I'm done on the toilet that s one for you.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+1
-2
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#381901)
Amorette Allison wrote:
81 million people chose the president. There was no fraud. There was just the highest voter turnout in history because the majority of the people in this country are NOT brainwashed and haven't been manipulated by the rightwing propaganda machine into believing lies.

You support the overthrow of the legitimately elected government by violent means, staging an illegal coup, because you lost. Fortunately, the majority of people in this country still support the Constitution and still support democracy and because of that, WE WON.

OH, and there are no Jewish space lasers, no Satan-worshiping pedophile pizza rings and no organized Anti-fascist organization besides the US military.

And done.


What makes you think that. 81 million votes. That's more the Obama got. But more people haw die scent than. And what do your have against the Military. Boy do you have some serious problems
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+3
-3
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8992) 3 months ago
fart fart fart fart.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+3
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9743) 3 months ago
>>fart fart fart fart. ???

Fap Fap Fap Fap
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+6
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16669) 3 months ago
I was listening to an interview on NPR morning edition a couple of days ago, with a former Republican congresswoman. It was the question I posted earlier, Republicans, which side are you on, Liz Cheney or Marjorie Taylor Greene?

She succinctly reframed it as, Republicans, which side are you on, conservative or crazy?

Jerry Erlenbusch has quite clearly chosen crazy.

I have many Miles City friends who are conservative, who have elected to stay conservative, and not gone down the crazy path. While they despise Joe Biden, they at least acknowledge that Trump crossed the line by inciting insurrection. They have told me of several others in Mile City who have gone down the crazy QAnon path, but I am not naming names.

Thus, to me, Amorette's question to Jerry would seem to be a no brainer. But since Jerry has already committed himself as a crazy, I think the answer is already there.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+5
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#381913)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
I was listening to an interview on NPR morning edition a couple of days ago, with a former Republican congresswoman. It was the question I posted earlier, Republicans, which side are you on, Liz Cheney or Marjorie Taylor Greene?

She succinctly reframed it as, Republicans, which side are you on, conservative or crazy?

Jerry Erlenbusch has quite clearly chosen crazy.

I have many Miles City friends who are conservative, who have elected to stay conservative, and not gone down the crazy path. While they despise Joe Biden, they at least acknowledge that Trump crossed the line by inciting insurrection. They have told me of several others in Mile City who have gone down the crazy QAnon path, but I am not naming names.

Thus, to me, Amorette's question to Jerry would seem to be a no brainer. But since Jerry has already committed himself as a crazy, I think the answer is already there.


I didn't say one way or another. You're assume something that you are clueless on. So do you support a stole election. Do you support abortion. Do you support Joe and his son are crooks . So what you answer yes or no then you'll have my answer also.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
-1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16669) 3 months ago
Reply to Jerry e (#381914)
Jerry e wrote:
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
I was listening to an interview on NPR morning edition a couple of days ago, with a former Republican congresswoman. It was the question I posted earlier, Republicans, which side are you on, Liz Cheney or Marjorie Taylor Greene?

She succinctly reframed it as, Republicans, which side are you on, conservative or crazy?

Jerry Erlenbusch has quite clearly chosen crazy.

I have many Miles City friends who are conservative, who have elected to stay conservative, and not gone down the crazy path. While they despise Joe Biden, they at least acknowledge that Trump crossed the line by inciting insurrection. They have told me of several others in Mile City who have gone down the crazy QAnon path, but I am not naming names.

Thus, to me, Amorette's question to Jerry would seem to be a no brainer. But since Jerry has already committed himself as a crazy, I think the answer is already there.


I didn't say one way or another. You're assume something that you are clueless on. So do you support a stole election. Do you support abortion. Do you support Joe and his son are crooks . So what you answer yes or no then you'll have my answer also.


I rest my case.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+3
moderator
founder
Posted by David Schott (+16506) 3 months ago
My IQ drops 10 points just hovering my mouse over this thread topic on the main page.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+1
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to David Schott (#381916)
David Schott wrote:
My IQ drops 10 points just hovering my mouse over this thread topic on the main page.


I didn't think you had that many to lose.
Top
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#381915)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
Jerry e wrote:
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
I was listening to an interview on NPR morning edition a couple of days ago, with a former Republican congresswoman. It was the question I posted earlier, Republicans, which side are you on, Liz Cheney or Marjorie Taylor Greene?

She succinctly reframed it as, Republicans, which side are you on, conservative or crazy?

Jerry Erlenbusch has quite clearly chosen crazy.

I have many Miles City friends who are conservative, who have elected to stay conservative, and not gone down the crazy path. While they despise Joe Biden, they at least acknowledge that Trump crossed the line by inciting insurrection. They have told me of several others in Mile City who have gone down the crazy QAnon path, but I am not naming names.

Thus, to me, Amorette's question to Jerry would seem to be a no brainer. But since Jerry has already committed himself as a crazy, I think the answer is already there.


I didn't say one way or another. You're assume something that you are clueless on. So do you support a stole election. Do you support abortion. Do you support Joe and his son are crooks . So what you answer yes or no then you'll have my answer also.


I rest my case.


It's just a simple answer yes or no. And don't you think that she could answer this. Shoot I think you could all most answer it. Give it a try.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+1
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8992) 3 months ago
Yes, I support a stole election, because that's the quickest way to put Jerry in a camp. Yes I support abortion, because that's the easiest way to harvest adrenochrome, yes I support crooked joe, because that shows how much sneakier they were then Trump, and that's cool. Am I doing this right?
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+8
-2
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to Bridgier (#381921)
Bridgier wrote:
Yes, I support a stole election, because that's the quickest way to put Jerry in a camp. Yes I support abortion, because that's the easiest way to harvest adrenochrome, yes I support crooked joe, because that shows how much sneakier they were then Trump, and that's cool. Am I doing this right?



Finally there's someone that's willing to tell the truth. But I don't care what you think. I'm waiting for her to answer. You did a good job though. Proud of you.
Top
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11447) 3 months ago
In between eating babies and worshipping Satan, I've been trying to figure out how to convert to Judaism to get my hands on the space lasers.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+9
-1
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#381924)
Amorette Allison wrote:
In between eating babies and worshipping Satan, I've been trying to figure out how to convert to Judaism to get my hands on the space lasers.


That's kinda bazaar answer. But coming from you that's the best we can get for someone out of touch with reality. Just going by your posts of course.

Trying no to judgemental
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16669) 3 months ago
Reply to Jerry e (#381925)
Jerry e wrote:
Amorette Allison wrote:
In between eating babies and worshipping Satan, I've been trying to figure out how to convert to Judaism to get my hands on the space lasers.


That's kinda bazaar answer. But coming from you that's the best we can get for someone out of touch with reality. Just going by your posts of course.

Trying no to judgemental


Amorette is the Queen of Bazaar answers, as she is the Queen of Bazaars! Have you ever been to one of her sales of historical dresses? A corset and petticoat would look nice on you, Jerry. Maybe you could date Lou Dobbs.
Top
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#381926)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
Jerry e wrote:
Amorette Allison wrote:
In between eating babies and worshipping Satan, I've been trying to figure out how to convert to Judaism to get my hands on the space lasers.


That's kinda bazaar answer. But coming from you that's the best we can get for someone out of touch with reality. Just going by your posts of course.

Trying no to judgemental


Amorette is the Queen of Bazaar answers, as she is the Queen of Bazaars! Have you ever been to one of her sales of historical dresses? A corset and petticoat would look nice on you, Jerry. Maybe you could date Lou Dobbs.


Why is that what you do for entertainment. You democrats are confused on what bathroom to use anyway.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+3
Posted by TheDude (+504) 3 months ago
My God Jerry.Please stop.I am embarrassed for you.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+5
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-144) 3 months ago
Reply to TheDude (#381931)
TheDude wrote:
My God Jerry.Please stop.I am embarrassed for you.


What have you seen him in a dress .
Top