Goodbye and good riddance Donald.
supporter
Posted by Hanson (+1624) one month ago
Trump’s legacy is the damage he has done to American democracy. The mobs of Trump supporters, incited by him, laying siege to the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, was the culmination of the destruction he occasioned upon our democratic republic. This wreckage includes his success in efforts to violate established norms, emasculate and demonize the media, promote lying, cause the authority of our courts to be questioned, and finally put an end to our reputation of the peaceful transfer of power. He did this by rejecting the results of our presidential election that passed every serious test of its legitimacy in more than sixty (60) of his frivolous lawsuits. What really distinguishes this incident of American shame is that it came from the Oval Office rather than from foreign involvement.

Another defining contribution to his legacy of failure is the COVID-19 pandemic. The coronavirus outbreak and subsequent spread were China’s failure. However, Trump’s inept and negligent response explains why close to a half-million Americans will have died of the disease by the time he is forced from the White House. Trump’s failed response caused millions of jobs and businesses to disappear (some permanently), millions of students to fall behind, and the world to lose respect for America.

Trump’s legacy of failure includes a foreign policy that undermined America’s position in the world. North Korea added to its nuclear stockpile and improved its missile capability while Kim Jong-un played Trump like a fiddle. Iran reduced the time it would need to develop nuclear weapons following our exit from the 2015 nuclear pact. Russia, Syria, and Iran increased their influence across the Middle East as a result of Trump’s timid failed policies, not the least of which is his stature as a Putin toady.

How long will it take this country to make its return from the Trump abyss?
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+7
-1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16313) one month ago
Excellent post. The way The Donald brainwashed kindly but simpleton morons like JerryE and ronaldr should be a criminal offense. Taking advantage of those lacking in proper mental facultative processes due to meth, fetal alcohol syndrome, and/or just sorry parental gene pool material, is simply wrong in our compassionate America.

We can do better than this. When your neighbor says something breathtakingly stupid and wrong, just don't ignore it. Respond with the facts.

Together, we can raise our slowitted friends back to reality. We are all in this together, as Red Green used to say.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
-1
Posted by Jerry e (-33) one month ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#381693)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
Excellent post. The way The Donald brainwashed kindly but simpleton morons like JerryE and ronaldr should be a criminal offense. Taking advantage of those lacking in proper mental facultative processes due to meth, fetal alcohol syndrome, and/or just sorry parental gene pool material, is simply wrong in our compassionate America.

We can do better than this. When your neighbor says something breathtakingly stupid and wrong, just don't ignore it. Respond with the facts.

Together, we can raise our slowitted friends back to reality. We are all in this together, as Red Green used to say.


Really don't like the Attack on my parents. Show want bottom feeding douche bags democratic supporters are really like. They can't justify for voting for Joe so this is best they can do. So now when I go to the bathroom . In stead of taking a Joe . I'll name it after you
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
-3
Posted by Jerry e (-33) one month ago
Reply to Hanson (#381691)
Hanson wrote:
Trump’s legacy is the damage he has done to American democracy. The mobs of Trump supporters, incited by him, laying siege to the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, was the culmination of the destruction he occasioned upon our democratic republic. This wreckage includes his success in efforts to violate established norms, emasculate and demonize the media, promote lying, cause the authority of our courts to be questioned, and finally put an end to our reputation of the peaceful transfer of power. He did this by rejecting the results of our presidential election that passed every serious test of its legitimacy in more than sixty (60) of his frivolous lawsuits. What really distinguishes this incident of American shame is that it came from the Oval Office rather than from foreign involvement.

Another defining contribution to his legacy of failure is the COVID-19 pandemic. The coronavirus outbreak and subsequent spread were China’s failure. However, Trump’s inept and negligent response explains why close to a half-million Americans will have died of the disease by the time he is forced from the White House. Trump’s failed response caused millions of jobs and businesses to disappear (some permanently), millions of students to fall behind, and the world to lose respect for America.

Trump’s legacy of failure includes a foreign policy that undermined America’s position in the world. North Korea added to its nuclear stockpile and improved its missile capability while Kim Jong-un played Trump like a fiddle. Iran reduced the time it would need to develop nuclear weapons following our exit from the 2015 nuclear pact. Russia, Syria, and Iran increased their influence across the Middle East as a result of Trump’s timid failed policies, not the least of which is his stature as a Putin toady.

How long will it take this country to make its return from the Trump abyss?


What about a bunch of B.S..
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+3
-3
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16313) one month ago
I am not attacking your parents, Jerry. Rather, I am questioning your decisions in your younger days to huff that gasoline soaked rag behind the garage.

You made those decisions when you were in you were in your late teens/early 20s, and now they have come to haunt you as you reach your golden years. Think of how young Jerry would have loved to roll back the clock. "Why did I listen to Trump? He conned us all!"
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
-1
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11280) one month ago
It wasn't just tRump. It was Rupert Murdoch and his ilk who brainwashed and lied and manipulated people through deception and hate into becoming traitors. If I had been used the way tRump supporters were used, I'd be furious. I guess they can't admit to what was done to them because it's too embarrassing so they rather attack innocents than admit guilt.

At least the last four years has proved to this country HOW MUCH WORK needs to be done to educate and uplift those who were taken advantage of by rightwing propagandists. We have to teach them that hating 'others' doesn't improve yourself.
That falling for lies and ridiculous conspiracy theories is a sign of weakness. That wanting to hurt others instead of helping them is wrong.

So much work to be done and so few who understand WHY they need help.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
Posted by Jerry e (-33) one month ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#381697)
Amorette Allison wrote:
It wasn't just tRump. It was Rupert Murdoch and his ilk who brainwashed and lied and manipulated people through deception and hate into becoming traitors. If I had been used the way tRump supporters were used, I'd be furious. I guess they can't admit to what was done to them because it's too embarrassing so they rather attack innocents than admit guilt.

At least the last four years has proved to this country HOW MUCH WORK needs to be done to educate and uplift those who were taken advantage of by rightwing propagandists. We have to teach them that hating 'others' doesn't improve yourself.
That falling for lies and ridiculous conspiracy theories is a sign of weakness. That wanting to hurt others instead of helping them is wrong.

So much work to be done and so few who understand WHY they need help.


A lot of people think you folks need help.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine (+14576) one month ago
I think a different perspective is needed on this point. Thanks to Agent Orange:

-The house of representatives belongs to the democrats

-The senate belongs to the democrats

-The Whitehouse belongs to the democrats

-The NRA filed for bankruptcy

-White evangelical mega-churches have been exposed as fraudulent parishes of pat-riots for profit, rather than practitioners of the beatitude as outlined by their book.

-The usefulness of the electoral college has been called into question as to why antelope in Wyoming have more representation than people in several of our largest cities.


Maybe he HAS made America great again.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+8
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11280) one month ago
You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don’t alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.

--Church of the Big Blue Box
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+3
supporter
Posted by Hanson (+1624) one month ago
You know........The very rich and the very poor also have something in common. The law forbids the very rich and the very poor from sleeping in doorways, begging on the street corner and stealing bread.

Anatole France
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16313) one month ago
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+3
Posted by Jerry e (-33) one month ago
Reply to Richard Bonine (#381699)
Richard Bonine wrote:
I think a different perspective is needed on this point. Thanks to Agent Orange:

-The house of representatives belongs to the democrats

-The senate belongs to the democrats

-The Whitehouse belongs to the democrats

-The NRA filed for bankruptcy

-White evangelical mega-churches have been exposed as fraudulent parishes of pat-riots for profit, rather than practitioners of the beatitude as outlined by their book.

-The usefulness of the electoral college has been called into question as to why antelope in Wyoming have more representation than people in several of our largest cities.


Maybe he HAS made America great again.


Well he's doing a crappie job going about it. What happened to his uniting people. Or does he likes deviation like what I see here.
Top
Posted by nativemc (+736) one month ago
Jerry, thank you for agreeing with Richard. It appears you have finally realized what agent Orange is.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
Posted by Jerry e (-33) one month ago
Reply to nativemc (#381732)
nativemc wrote:
Jerry, thank you for agreeing with Richard. It appears you have finally realized what agent Orange is.

I was talking about sleepy joe.
Top
Posted by Steve Sullivan (+1277) one month ago
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+3
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11280) one month ago
Does Jerry really believe the nonsense he spews? I mean, it's obvious Biden is sharp mentally just from his inaugural speech. It was obvious that it was tRump supporters who stormed the Capitol because they were all white and carrying white supremacists symbols. Does he think we will somehow be convinced when the truth is clear and lies are just plain silly? I mean, a white guy carrying a confederate flag is NOT a member of Black Lives Matter and there is no real "Antifa." Or does he believe in lizard people and the Rothchild conspiracy?

How far gone does someone have to be to believe that Q stuff? Because it is just plain dumb.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+7
-2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16313) one month ago
Jerry is an illiterate moron. As many here have suggested, I have given up trying to patiently explain reality to him as he only responds with his conspiracy theory fake news, which he cannot even provide a link, being that he is an illiterate moron.

My recommendation is to stay away from going down that rabbit hole, and ignore him.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
-2
Posted by Jerry e (-33) one month ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#381767)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
Jerry is an illiterate moron. As many here have suggested, I have given up trying to patiently explain reality to him as he only responds with his conspiracy theory fake news, which he cannot even provide a link, being that he is an illiterate moron.

My recommendation is to stay away from going down that rabbit hole, and ignore him.


You're still a douche bag. At least I don't attack your family members.
Top
Posted by ronaldr (+30) one month ago
Alas, the inmates are now running the asylum. Just be ready to accept the blame Gunnar when the country falls into disarray, depression and ultimately foreign control. I think I'll stick with the deplorables Gunnar. Ron
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+1
-5
Posted by Jerry e (-33) one month ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#381765)
Amorette Allison wrote:
Does Jerry really believe the nonsense he spews? I mean, it's obvious Biden is sharp mentally just from his inaugural speech. It was obvious that it was tRump supporters who stormed the Capitol because they were all white and carrying white supremacists symbols. Does he think we will somehow be convinced when the truth is clear and lies are just plain silly? I mean, a white guy carrying a confederate flag is NOT a member of Black Lives Matter and there is no real "Antifa." Or does he believe in lizard people and the Rothchild conspiracy?

How far gone does someone have to be to believe that Q stuff? Because it is just plain dumb.


I believe you are so out of reality . I still haven't heard what Joe really is going to do. If he does hope he writes it down before he forgets. Do you really listen to him. Just keeps rambling on. Do you think that they have arrows pointing the way to get around the the white house. Bet the oval office is a killer for him .
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
-4
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine (+14576) one month ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#381765)
Amorette Allison wrote:
Does Jerry really believe the nonsense he spews? I mean, it's obvious Biden is sharp mentally just from his inaugural speech. It was obvious that it was tRump supporters who stormed the Capitol because they were all white and carrying white supremacists symbols. Does he think we will somehow be convinced when the truth is clear and lies are just plain silly? I mean, a white guy carrying a confederate flag is NOT a member of Black Lives Matter and there is no real "Antifa." Or does he believe in lizard people and the Rothchild conspiracy?

How far gone does someone have to be to believe that Q stuff? Because it is just plain dumb.


I think it’s more a case of only having 3-channel basic cable in Circle ⭕️ MT. 🤠🙄😷
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+3
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+2083) one month ago
Yes, we should all celebrate the defeat of Donald Trump, but there is a whole new crop of hatemongering liers, fascists, and Qanon believers in congress that are going to pick up the "MAGA" flag. A couple of these disgusting opportunists are even more dangerous than Trump because they lean towards the appearance of competence. The fight against fascism in the United States of American has not been won with the defeat of Donald Trump. It has just begun.

Hopefully, the Republican party will continue to fracture, and these people will remain on the fringes.

Top
Posted by Jerry e (-33) one month ago
Reply to Richard Bonine (#381778)
Richard Bonine wrote:
Amorette Allison wrote:
Does Jerry really believe the nonsense he spews? I mean, it's obvious Biden is sharp mentally just from his inaugural speech. It was obvious that it was tRump supporters who stormed the Capitol because they were all white and carrying white supremacists symbols. Does he think we will somehow be convinced when the truth is clear and lies are just plain silly? I mean, a white guy carrying a confederate flag is NOT a member of Black Lives Matter and there is no real "Antifa." Or does he believe in lizard people and the Rothchild conspiracy?

How far gone does someone have to be to believe that Q stuff? Because it is just plain dumb.


I think it’s more a case of only having 3-channel basic cable in Circle ⭕️ MT. 🤠🙄😷


So even black trump supporters are white. That's great. So tell me what exactly is antifa. do They help by plain trees in parks. Help old ladies a cross street's . Help clean trash. Clean widows in federal buildings and small businesses. And they out at night on peace full strolls to help keep street's sale .
Top