Sic Semper tyrannis
Posted by MontanaAggie (+15) 2 months ago
We are being hoodwinked by the crooks in power left right either or their desire is to control and rule us. This recent pandemic "relief" is nothing more than crumbs from the masters table. Our founding Fathers went to war over a 3%tea tax and now we are sending 700billion with a B dollars to foreign countries and museums when babes starve and lives are being taken as a result of the over reach of our government. The only way it ends is with the people standing up and shaking the boot of oppression from their necks.


"When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
-3
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8919) 2 months ago
If you voted for any of the R's that won in Montana, or bitched about wearing a mask, or used the term 'China Flu', I have no sympathy or pity for you.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+8
-5
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11300) 2 months ago
I couldn't figure out what the initial post was about. I don't know if it was in support of something or opposition to something or just a random drunken rant.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+7
-3
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16326) 2 months ago
I can't figure out what this post is about, either.

The only thing I do know, that is if you still support Donald Trump at this point in time, you are in collusion with a traitor to the United States of America.

That seems rather cut and dried. Even Moscow Mitch has reached that conclusion.

Donald Trump makes Benedict Arnold look like Jesus Christ. Someday Putin will release the pee pee tapes, and Jerry's addled brain will explode.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+7
-4
Posted by Jerry e (-56) 2 months ago
Reply to Bridgier (#381435)
Bridgier wrote:
If you voted for any of the R's that won in Montana, or bitched about wearing a mask, or used the term 'China Flu', I have no sympathy or pity for you.


But it is the China flu . And people wearing mask are living in fear. And some us are not sleep
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+3
-1
Posted by Jerry e (-56) 2 months ago
Reply to MontanaAggie (#381433)
MontanaAggie wrote:
We are being hoodwinked by the crooks in power left right either or their desire is to control and rule us. This recent pandemic "relief" is nothing more than crumbs from the masters table. Our founding Fathers went to war over a 3%tea tax and now we are sending 700billion with a B dollars to foreign countries and museums when babes starve and lives are being taken as a result of the over reach of our government. The only way it ends is with the people standing up and shaking the boot of oppression from their necks.


"When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

Yes why do we support other countries. Make American first . The old saying charity starts at home.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+3
-1
Posted by Jerry e (-56) 2 months ago
Reply to Jerry e (#381438)
This post was removed 2 months ago.
It was removed because it was a duplicate.
Top
Posted by Jerry e (-56) 2 months ago
Reply to Jerry e (#381439)
This post was removed 2 months ago.
It was removed because it was a duplicate.
Top
Posted by Jerry e (-56) 2 months ago
Reply to Jerry e (#381440)
This post was removed 2 months ago.
It was removed because it was a duplicate.
Top
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16326) 2 months ago
You have to be a troll. No fvcking way you can possibly be this ignorant and stupid.

I suspect this is Rich Kuchynka's way of trolling us.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
-1
Posted by ronaldr (+31) 2 months ago
What Bridgier and Gunnar mean - they're not sure what your post is about - but if you're a democrat and posted it, you're fine and they agree with you, but if you're a republican and posted it, then you're all wrong.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+6
-4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16326) 2 months ago
We didn't say the post was wrong, Ronnie. We just couldn't figure out what the poster was trying to say.

Please interpret it for us. Especially the "left right" part. As those of us who paid attention in the Miles City public school systems and have gone off to great successes thanks to our fabulous public school system and incredible Miles City teachers, I admit I am the first one guilty of being unable to interpret illiterate posts.

So if you can dissemble and repost Montana Aggie's original post into something we can understand in English, I would happy to engage in further discussion.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
-3
Posted by Jerry e (-56) 2 months ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#381443)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
You have to be a troll. No fvcking way you can possibly be this ignorant and stupid.

I suspect this is Rich Kuchynka's way of trolling us.


You're living proof you can.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+1
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1487) 2 months ago
Did you know Vern, Jerry?
Top
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11300) 2 months ago
I still don't know what the original post was about. I gather a general hatred of boots of oppression but nothing specific, like which boot and who is wearing it.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
-1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16326) 2 months ago
I have the same interpretation, Amorette. I can't tell if Montana Aggie is railing against our government in general (which I totally agree with), or is ranting against the left or the right. All I have done was asked for a clarification. And MT Aggie responds by downvoting my posts.

I get it, that you slow-witted stupid people do not like me because I was born smart and went to college and got jobs and degrees and stuff. But still....you can think for yourselves! Donald Trump is a con man! Has been from day one. If a snake oil salesman were selling your grandpa hooey, wouldn't you call foul?
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
-1
Posted by Jerry e (-56) 2 months ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#381451)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
I have the same interpretation, Amorette. I can't tell if Montana Aggie is railing against our government in general (which I totally agree with), or is ranting against the left or the right. All I have done was asked for a clarification. And MT Aggie responds by downvoting my posts.

I get it, that you slow-witted stupid people do not like me because I was born smart and went to college and got jobs and degrees and stuff. But still....you can think for yourselves! Donald Trump is a con man! Has been from day one. If a snake oil salesman were selling your grandpa hooey, wouldn't you call foul?

N
Aggie must be above some of you people's intelligence. Because Aggie is driving you poor people nuts. So you're not as smart as you think you are gunnar .
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+1
-2
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1487) 2 months ago
I'll ask you again Jerry if you knew Vern? and how do you possibly reconcile that?

You do know that I blame you and your ilk 100%

What are you going to do about me?
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1487) 2 months ago
And don't try to play little 'ole innocent Jerry

You know Goddamned well which Vern I'm taking about

Vern ,Fritz, Dwight,they were the nicest guys you could've met. Me- I didn't inherit that gene
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
Posted by Jerry e (-56) 2 months ago
Reply to Dave Roberts (#381454)
Dave Roberts wrote:
And don't try to play little 'ole innocent Jerry

You know Goddamned well which Vern I'm taking about

Vern ,Fritz, Dwight,they were the nicest guys you could've met. Me- I didn't inherit that gene


Don't have a clue who you're talking about?
Top
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11300) 2 months ago
No one has explained the original post yet. If someone who understands nonsensical rant would please put it in words that educated, articulate, well-read, well-educated people could understand, we would appreciate it. Just a quick precis would be adequate.
Top
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8919) 2 months ago
I mean, there is a post history for the the original poster, it's not difficult to infer what he means - armed rebellion because (again, based on prior posts) the government is attempting to take steps to protect the public's health during the pandemic.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
Posted by MontanaAggie (+15) 2 months ago
im truly amazed at the level of ugly this post has generated. If your having trouble understanding the OP perhaps you guys should review your civics and government courses. The fact that so many of you seem unable to grasp basic reading comprehension of the post shows me the future is dim in trying to educate liberals in regards to the erosion of American freedoms and self autonomy. Hilarious because you cant understand something you suggest im ignorant or uneducated. We have a right to break unjust laws and we have a right and obligation to keep our governments in check. Use context clues next time to try and figure it our instead of being pretentious and assuming your so much more advanced then us peasants.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
-2
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11300) 2 months ago
No, you write in walls of text that are incomprehensible. Start with answering a few questions:

1) Who do you feel is oppressing you?
2) In what manner is that oppression being expressed?
3) Whom do you blame for your oppression?
4) Why do you blame that source for your oppression?

I think you hate well-educated, well-spoken, broad-minded people because they make you feel inferior but there is a lack of clarity in your presentation.

I'm guessing you hate smart liberal people but how is that oppression? What are we smart liberal people doing to oppress you? Do we keep you from positions of power? Do we stop you from attempting to express yourself, even when your cannot express yourself clearly?

Rant less, answer a few questions in simple sentences and for heaven's sake, learn to break up wall of text. Oh, and proofread.

Thank you.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
Posted by Steve Sullivan (+1280) 2 months ago
"your so much more advanced then us peasants."

Apparently so.

you're - not your
than - not then

And you are the one calling yourself a peasant.

Seems to support the prevailing belief.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+1
Posted by Jerry e (-56) 2 months ago
Reply to MontanaAggie (#381471)
MontanaAggie wrote:
im truly amazed at the level of ugly this post has generated. If your having trouble understanding the OP perhaps you guys should review your civics and government courses. The fact that so many of you seem unable to grasp basic reading comprehension of the post shows me the future is dim in trying to educate liberals in regards to the erosion of American freedoms and self autonomy. Hilarious because you cant understand something you suggest im ignorant or uneducated. We have a right to break unjust laws and we have a right and obligation to keep our governments in check. Use context clues next time to try and figure it our instead of being pretentious and assuming your so much more advanced then us peasants.


It's so true how something so simple yet can seem so complex. If you read his post with an open mind you would have understood it. But now you'll start getting a lot hate remarks. Good job keep up the good work
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+1
Posted by Jerry e (-56) 2 months ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#381472)
Amorette Allison wrote:
No, you write in walls of text that are incomprehensible. Start with answering a few questions:

1) Who do you feel is oppressing you?
2) In what manner is that oppression being expressed?
3) Whom do you blame for your oppression?
4) Why do you blame that source for your oppression?

I think you hate well-educated, well-spoken, broad-minded people because they make you feel inferior but there is a lack of clarity in your presentation.

I'm guessing you hate smart liberal people but how is that oppression? What are we smart liberal people doing to oppress you? Do we keep you from positions of power? Do we stop you from attempting to express yourself, even when your cannot express yourself clearly?

Rant less, answer a few questions in simple sentences and for heaven's sake, learn to break up wall of text. Oh, and proofread.

Thank you.

Well he got one up on you. And yes you're not as educated then you think you are . Just because you're educated doesn't make you smart
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+1
-1
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8919) 2 months ago
Pure frontier gibberish.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+3