TIME magazine person of the year
supporter
Posted by Don Birkholz (+1288) one year ago
The person of the year should be the person who affected the news more than any other. I think that should go to the unidentified person who first contracted the Covid-19 virus. (It was and is in all the newspapers). TIME has made a different choice.

Since I don't talk politics, I won't mention any names.

[Edited by Don Birkholz (12/11/2020 8:27:29 AM)]
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17052) one year ago
permalink   ·  vote tally
+3
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) one year ago
I thought TIME made an excellent choice. Saving the country from totalitarianism and fascism IS a big deal, in my view.
+7
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+2042) one year ago
I actually thought the healthcare workers would be The Time Person of the Year. But Biden/Harris is a good choice.
+6
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-145) one year ago
They would be more fitting for the cover of the mad magazine. I wonder if Joe both five copies for is mother China.

[Edited by Jerry e (12/11/2020 7:44:13 PM)]
+4
Posted by redmondroughneck (+73) one year ago
Is this a joke?
+1
Posted by Forsyth Mike (+475) one year ago
I fail to see what Biden did to earn this honor. He barely even campaigned to get a job he hasn't even started to do yet. This cover is about a year premature.
+2
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+2042) one year ago
He helped us get rid of Trump....that's enough!
+3
banned
Reply to Tom Masa (#381392)
Tom Masa wrote:
He helped us get rid of Trump....that's enough!

Will get to see what real corruption really looks like when Joe and nut job get in
+2
Posted by nativemc (+913) one year ago
Jerry, please expand on the corruption, with proof of course, not speculation. Also please explain, with facts, why Kamala Harris is a nut job.
+1
banned
Watch the real news . Then you'll see how far out in never never land she is And hunters ties whet China you no Joe was be hind it. Because Hunter not that smart to land the job he did with out daddy's help.
+1
Posted by nativemc (+913) one year ago
Jerry, I said with facts, not what you heard on FAUX news or the other tRump propaganda channels. As for Hunter, how do you know what his intelligence level is? Are you personally acquainted? Did you go to the same law school together? Please enlighten me.

[Edited by nativemc (12/17/2020 8:37:37 AM)]
+3
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+2520) one year ago
nativemc, don't waste your time and energy. Might as well beat your head against a brick wall or beat a dead horse. You can't have a honest debate with people in a cult. Especially cult 45.
+2
banned
Reply to tom regan (#381397)
tom regan wrote:
nativemc, don't waste your time and energy. Might as well beat your head against a brick wall or beat a dead horse. You can't have a honest debate with people in a cult. Especially cult 45.

That's I feel about debating with nazis .
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+2520) one year ago
Why are you debating yourself? That seems strange. I imagine it's much like Gollum and Smeagol. Trump being the precious of course.

[Edited by tom regan (12/17/2020 12:54:15 PM)]
+1
banned
Reply to nativemc (#381396)
nativemc wrote:
Jerry, I said with facts, not what you heard on FAUX news or the other tRump propaganda channels. As for Hunter, how do you know what his intelligence level is? Are you personally acquainted? Did you go to the same law school together? Please enlighten me.

[Edited by nativemc (12/17/2020 8:37:37 AM)]

Parlay he mess the class on bribery