moderator
founder
Posted by David Schott (+16157) one month ago
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+7
Posted by Jerry e (-45) one month ago
It's amazing that you can stay in you're basement and still win the election.. And with no fraud no less.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
-1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16070) one month ago
Reply to Jerry e (#381313)
Jerry e wrote:
It's amazing that you can stay in you're basement and still win the election.. And with no fraud no less.


Der, der, der. Suspect you cannot walk and chew gum at the same time.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11093) one month ago
Traitors do not live in the real world. They are delusional. And treasonous.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+3
Posted by Jerry e (-45) one month ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#381316)
Amorette Allison wrote:
Traitors do not live in the real world. They are delusional. And treasonous.


Don't be so hard on yourself. And define traitor for me. It's been used so much that people have lost it meaning.
Top
Posted by Jerry e (-45) one month ago
Now what's happening with Swalwell . Now that's a traitor. When you sleep with some one you need to check for bugs. The ones with wires of course.
Top
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16070) one month ago
I have already explained to you why you are a traitor, Jerry, several times before, but you are either too stupid to comprehend, or have Alzheimer's like Diane Feinstein and forget.

Whatever the case, like Tucker, it is no longer worth the bother to try to debate with the likes of you. Maybe akgreg can step up to the plate? You two, albeit on the opposite sides of the political spectrum, seem to share a similar love of the Queen's English.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
Posted by Jerry e (-45) one month ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#381323)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
I have already explained to you why you are a traitor, Jerry, several times before, but you are either too stupid to comprehend, or have Alzheimer's like Diane Feinstein and forget.

Whatever the case, like Tucker, it is no longer worth the bother to try to debate with the likes of you. Maybe akgreg can step up to the plate? You two, albeit on the opposite sides of the political spectrum, seem to share a similar love of the Queen's English.


So you don't no . Just say so. By calling one a traitor doesn't make you one. And what do you have to compare with to see how smart you are. It would help by stop killing you're brain cells with booze.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
-1