It Is What It Is
Posted by Rob Shipley (+460) 3 months ago
Gentlepersons,
How many milescity.com readers want to know 2000% truth about the BNSF Railroad ? And, all the other forty [40] railroads in the USA which STEAL, STEAL, STEAL billion$ and billion$ and billion$ from every man, woman, and child in America who are the true OWNERS of every square foot of federal land ?
Crooked railroads all illegally LEASE and SELL federal land in ROEs.
{{Railroad Only Easements]]].

I have more than 6,000 hours of INTENSE internet study and research of all of this.
My pawnshop and Bible bookstore was destroyed by Matt Smith and John Muggli on
federal land no railroad since Christopher Columbus ever held LEGAL RIGHT to ever lease or sell.

Does anyone care? Does anyone want to JOIN the ma$$ive lawsuits?
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3591) 3 months ago
Rob, If not for the rails who would carry coal to those poor people in Florida, California and the Bahamas?
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+16326) 3 months ago
Truth be told, I think joining Ship's lawsuit against BNSF is probably a wiser use of your money than sending it to Trump's Election Defense Fund.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+5
supporter
Posted by Hanson (+1661) 3 months ago
It's probable that “joining Ship’s lawsuit” against any railroad would not have a return any better than sending your money to the Trump crime family. I don’t know what Ship was smoking during his intense study and research on railroads to arrive at the determination that railroads are all illegally leasing and selling public lands.

Starting in the 2nd half of the 19th century, when the railroads were putting in their tracks, railroad companies received from the federal government, in ten, twenty, or fifty-mile strips, alternate sections of public land for each mile of track that was built. These generally alternated to each side of the right-of-way. And of course, this allowed those same companies to barter and trade tracks of land as well as easements over the years.
+2
Posted by bh (+137) 3 months ago
I was just surprised to learn there were railroads in Christopher Columbus' time. Just like the airports during the revolutionary war.
+5
supporter
Posted by Hanson (+1661) 3 months ago
Christopher Columbus? The second half of the 19th century starts in 1850.
+1
founder
Posted by David Schott (+16319) 3 months ago
How's that saying go?

Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue drove his blue choo-choo in 1492.
+2