Veteran's Day
Posted by Dick Ellingson (+722) 15 days ago
Here's a sincere and heartfelt thanks to all who have served your country. I salute you.

Trump probably slept tonight with the Purple Heart he conned off that veteran as he told him, "I always wanted one of these."
permalink   ·  vote tally
+4
Posted by 1Wyoming! (+8) 8 days ago
You know this sickens me. I am a veteran, served through wartime ( Afghanistan, Iraqi freedom) with my ENTIRE deployment with the military served overseas. I appreciate the gratitude of a fellow American thanking for the services I put my life on the line for, but to thank with political pun is NOT gratitude. We all served (veterans, current and former) under our elected Chief of Staff from OUR Nation! Now I understand you all here on mc.com hate Trump. Your liberal and dems, and everyone has the right to their opinion. But for Gods sake, thank a veteran without trying to get likes for your sorry ass hatred to our elected official regardless of current or past. I lost friends, brothers and sisters whom stood our ground to keep keyboard warriors like yourselves free. So just show gratitude to US who put our lives and our families lives in the cross hairs if you mean it, and leave the political bullpoop out because I guarantee MOST of us are sick of it.
+6
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8543) 8 days ago
Fine, thank you for your service, snowflake.
+2
Posted by Jerry e (-46) 8 days ago
Reply to Bridgier (#381131)
Bridgier wrote:
Fine, thank you for your service, snowflake.

You're jerk. !!!!!
+1
founder
Posted by David Schott (+15777) 8 days ago
Reply to 1Wyoming! (#381130)
1Wyoming! wrote:
"... but to thank with political pun is NOT gratitude."

I would say it was more of a "dig" than a "pun".

And I agree the "dig" took away from the message of gratitude.
Posted by 1Wyoming! (+8) 8 days ago
Your welcome, Bitch.
+3
Posted by Frank Burns (+231) 8 days ago
Reply to David Schott (#381133)
It was a dig on the man who called our armed services members "suckers and losers". Why you people want to defend that I do not understand.
+4
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8543) 8 days ago
So, yeah. I need to apologize to Mr. Wyoming for being an asshole - i was a jerk and there's no real way around that. Please accept my apologies, there was no need for me to be so toxic.
+2
Reply to Frank Burns (#381135)
Frank Burns wrote:
It was a dig on the man who called our armed services members "suckers and losers". Why you people want to defend that I do not understand.

Maybe if you serviced you would understand.
Reply to Bridgier (#381137)
Bridgier wrote:
So, yeah. I need to apologize to Mr. Wyoming for being an asshole - i was a jerk and there's no real way around that. Please accept my apologies, there was no need for me to be so toxic.

Great now have to apologize to you for calling you a jerk .But don't tell anyone