Idiots in tRumpville.
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3556) 2 months ago
Thank you Trumpville. No one has been more careful than Glenna and I regarding masks. I detest all of you ignorant, "I know my rights," assholes that defy all logic and decency as well as put everyone else at peril. Thank you. Glenna and I are both positive for covid 19. Don't think it can happen to you? People don't wear masks where I live or where I shop. If you don't wear a mask you are an idiot.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+11
supporter
Posted by Hanson (+1492) 2 months ago
Tucker Bolten’s post ends with “If you don't wear a mask you are an idiot.” Let me append that comment with “and a selfish a$$hole.”
+9
founder
Posted by David Schott (+16106) 2 months ago
Reply to Tucker Bolton (#380883)
Sorry to hear that, Tucker. Hope you and Glenna recover quickly.
+6
Posted by Dick Ellingson (+797) 2 months ago
Reply to Tucker Bolton (#380883)
Tucker, I hope you two make quick work of the virus.

Albertsons, Ace, and WalMart ignore the mask issue. Even last time I was at Holy Rosary, masks were optional.

I always wear a mask! I buy two weeks' provisions and then stay in my own yard expect for dog excursions.

It reminds me of when I was an ignorant little kid. On holidays, the National Safety Council would announce how many people they expected to be killed in car crashes. We ignorant little kids never got killed, so we figured it only happened to other people, not us.

Trump's telling his ignorant fans they are safe from Covid-19, and they are swallowing his most dangerous lie.

They'll never believe it happened to them until they take their last breath, holding the hand of a nurse or doctor whose face they never saw.
+2