Boogaloo Bois member charged with rioting in MPLS
founder
Posted by David Schott (+15816) one month ago
Good luck finding this story on Fox News:

KARE 11 TV (MPLS): Member of 'Boogaloo Bois' charged with riot during George Floyd unrest

Federal prosecutors say Ivan Harrison Hunter, a member of the anti-government group, fired a semiautomatic rifle into the MPD third precinct building.

A criminal complaint filed in San Antonio alleges that 26-year-old Ivan Harrison Hunter is a member of the Boogaloo Bois, a loosely organized group that espouses a violent anti-government philosophy. It accuses Hunter of driving to Minneapolis between May 27 and 28 with the intent of participating in a riot.

. . .

Austin police say Hunter denied owning any of the weapons found in the vehicle but volunteered to officers that he was the leader of the Boogaloo Bois in South Texas and that he was present in Minneapolis when the Third Precinct was set on fire.

Read more here.

I don't know about you, but this isn't the kind of country I want America to be.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+2
founder
Posted by David Schott (+15816) one month ago
KATU TV (Portland): Proud Boy 'Tiny' Toese sentenced to 6 months in jail for violating probation

PORTLAND, Ore. – A 24-year-old right-wing activist known for brawling in the streets of Portland during political protests has been sentenced to six months in jail for violating his probation agreement.

Tusitala "Tiny" Toese of Vancouver, Washington was on a supervised probation for a fourth-degree assault charge out of Multnomah County, Oregon.

As part of the initial probation agreement, Toese needed permission before leaving Clark County, and also barred him from taking part in any protests in Multnomah County.

The court found that Toese violated his release agreement when he left the state without permission, failed to report to his probation officer, and participated in a rally on August 23, the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office said.
+2
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8563) one month ago
Once upon a time, I think this was the subject that finally drove Saint Levi Of Foreman, the Sage Of Ismay from miles city.com (I might be wrong, but I'm too lazy to go look), when the DOJ decided to poopcan the Right Wing Terrorism report because it made conservatives sad.

But yes, republican dippoops, tell me about antifa.
+1