TRUMP 2020 greatest President vote!! TRUMP!
Posted by Thankyousomuch111 (-14) one year ago
Greatest economy during a pandemic in history thank you trump this is a fantastic president I stand with Trump vote Trump !!
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
-10
Posted by akgreg56 (+118) one year ago
your an idiot
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+6
-2
supporter
Posted by SeptyTwo (+673) one year ago
*you're


If people are going to respond in a thread with this comment, which a lot of people do around the internet, they really need to make sure the spelling is correct for the context of "you are." Otherwise, it makes your comment reply moot.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) one year ago
Curious, Septy Two. You have never responded to the many Jerry Erlenbusch posts with even worse spelling and grammar.

What made you decide that this was the one to go forward to defend the Queen's English?
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
-1
Posted by jp7 (+201) one year ago
I agree.. if its not someone spelling,its someone complaining about someone,something...can't anyone be happy anymore? So much anger people old and young!
Top
supporter
Posted by SeptyTwo (+673) one year ago
Gunnar...

I think I was just in a mood that day lol...

Mostly, I just found it very funny at the moment.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
supporter
Posted by Hanson (+2164) one year ago
jp7 wrote “...can't anyone be happy anymore? So much anger people old and young!”

Happy, how can anyone be happy when you’re faced with an unhinged president hell bent on destroying our country? He is personally working to subvert our democracy by contacting Michigan and Pennsylvania state officials trying to have them set aside election results. Further, there are members of the US Senate doing the same thing. A case in point is Lindsey Graham pressuring the Georgia Secretary of State to toss ballots to help Trump. Both he and Trump are violating their oaths of office to protect and defend our Constitution. These people are traitors. If they get their way, it could spell the end of our Democratic Republic.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+6
-1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+17321) one year ago
Reply to Hanson (#381167)
Hanson wrote:
jp7 wrote “...can't anyone be happy anymore? So much anger people old and young!”

Happy, how can anyone be happy when you’re faced with an unhinged president hell bent on destroying our country? He is personally working to subvert our democracy by contacting Michigan and Pennsylvania state officials trying to have them set aside election results. Further, there are members of the US Senate doing the same thing. A case in point is Lindsey Graham pressuring the Georgia Secretary of State to toss ballots to help Trump. Both he and Trump are violating their oaths of office to protect and defend our Constitution. These people are traitors. If they get their way, it could spell the end of our Democratic Republic.


Well said.

By continuing to support Donald J. Trump's effort s to subvert our elections, after the election was called, you are a traitor to the United States of America.

If you think he was a victim of voting fraud, why don't you move to a banana republic where you can get together with like minded individuals?

[Edited by Gunnar Emilsson (11/20/2020 6:29:13 PM)]
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+5
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-145) one year ago
Ya he could have done like Hillary and whined for years about being cheated.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
-4
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+2522) one year ago
Tump lost. And it wasn't even close. Trump is a loser. The only president in history to be a one-term president, lose the popular vote (twice), and get impeached. What is his excuse? At least Hillary didn't act like a wannabe dictator and refuse to concede the election. Claiming "rampant fraud" without any evidence. He is a traitor to our democratic republic. Good riddance. And I can guarantee the orange snowflake and his snowflake worshipers will be screeching about this loss forever.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+9
Posted by akgreg56 (+118) one year ago
you sa grestest economy. the virus ruin that. and who ruin that trump
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+1
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-145) one year ago
Reply to akgreg56 (#381281)
akgreg56 wrote:
you sa grestest economy. the virus ruin that. and who ruin that trump


Really and how did he do that?
Top
moderator
founder
Posted by David Schott (+17053) one year ago
"akgreg56" vs "Jerry e" in a battle of wits. Does it get any better than this?
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
-1
banned
Posted by Jerry e (-145) one year ago
Reply to David Schott (#381309)
David Schott wrote:
"akgreg56" vs "Jerry e" in a battle of wits. Does it get any better than this?


So do you no who ruined the economy.?
Top
supporter
Posted by Hanson (+2164) one year ago
David Schott wrote
"akgreg56" vs "Jerry e" in a battle of wits. Does it get any better than this?

As Groucho Marx said......... “Well, Art is Art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now you tell me what you know.”
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
-1
supporter
Posted by Hanson (+2164) 10 months ago
Trump has definitely distinguished himself. The only president to have been impeached twice. Let us examine his resume, he ran twice, was elected once while losing the popular vote in both elections by several million votes, and is the only president to be impeached twice. Of course, the jury is out on a conviction in the second impeachment indictment.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4