Trump sues State of Montana
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+15502) 3 months ago
Apparently the Orange Douche Bag is suing the State of Montana for allowing counties to decide if they want to hold the November 3 election by mail-in ballots only.

https://helenair.com/news...e-breaking

What a tool. The Governor has not forced counties to hold the election as a mail-in ballots only, just allows them to persue that option. How to hold an election has been and should remain the business of the counties as delegated by the state government and certainly not the federal government.

It's called Article 1 of the U.S. Constitution. Why does Donald Trump hate our constitution so much?
permalink   ·  vote tally
+10
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10782) 3 months ago
Republicans are all for local control unless locals do something Republicans don't like.
+4
Posted by super8bitable (+153) 3 months ago
Because he knows he’s going to lose.
+2
supporter
Posted by Robert Martelle (+452) 3 months ago
Trump is so concerned about fraud in the election process that he is encouraging his supporters in North Carolina to commit fraud and vote twice in their election. Encouraging someone to commit a crime is a crime in itself.

Tell your local Republican Legislators how unhappy you are about their party's attempt to stifle the election process. I know some personally, as some of you do, but my respect for them is dwindling as they maintain their silence over the assault on democracy that their party is committing.
+5
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+1920) 3 months ago
I listened to Trumps comments about voting twice in NC. I don't believe he was encouraging voters to cast two ballots. He told his supporters to mail in their ballot and then go to the polls and see if the mail in ballot was tabulated. If not, then vote in person and let the state sort it out. But yeah, I can see where this might have been taken the wrong way. He then went on to claim "those people" are trying to steal the election, as he actively tries to suppress mail-in voting. Every accusation is an admission with that clown. Trumps blathering about mail-in voting fraud is causing chaos and confusion. Causing chaos and confusion is the only thing he does well.

[Edited by tom regan (9/3/2020 1:59:13 PM)]
+3
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+15502) 2 months ago
Trump's report card on keeping his campaign promises from 2016, since this apparently is a cornerstone of his "Promises Kept" campaign. Warning: it isn't pretty.

https://www.nytimes.com/2...e=Homepage
+2
supporter
Someone of the Trumpian persuasion needs to explain this to me.

In 2016, under President Obama, the country was at peace. Yet Trump ran a campaign to bring back law and order.

Four years later, rioting and looting is rampant and Trump is calling again to re elect him to restore law and order, even though he's failed miserably at this basic tenet of his 2016 campaign.

Please tell me why, mouth breathers of limited intelligence, why you still support him?
+4
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10782) 2 months ago
1) racism 2) too embarrassed to admit to being conned 3) racism.
+3
supporter
Posted by Robert Martelle (+452) 2 months ago
I went to the meeting this morning. It lasted a bit more than an hour. There were probably 50+ people there who were for rescinding the motion. Maybe 6-8 who were against.

The commissioners gave everyone there a chance to speak. Most did not. There was a lot of clapping each time a person spoke for rescinding the resolution. There were a few off-the-wall complaints, but the main one was "choice" of the means by which they vote. So, after the first person spoke against rescinding, I clapped big and loud as did the rest of our 6 - 8.

About four of us spoke against rescinding. Our main concerns were public health, a suitable polling place and of course getting election judges.

Each commissioner gave his reason for voting for the original resolution. A motion was made to rescind the motion, it died for lack of a second. As it stands, the mail ballot election is a go. The big UNKNOWN is the outcome of the federal lawsuit brought on by the (not so) grand old party and of course "he whose name shall not be spoken".

In all, the meeting went well, most people were respectful, and I was surprised by the outcome.

THANK YOUR COUNTY COMMISSIONERS!!
+8
founder
Posted by David Schott (+15815) 2 months ago
Reply to Robert Martelle (#380590)
Thanks for the meeting report, Robert.
+3
Posted by Jerry e (-41) 2 months ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#380586)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
Someone of the Trumpian persuasion needs to explain this to me.

In 2016, under President Obama, the country was at peace. Yet Trump ran a campaign to bring back law and order.

Four years later, rioting and looting is rampant and Trump is calling again to re elect him to restore law and order, even though he's failed miserably at this basic tenet of his 2016 campaign.

Please tell me why, mouth breathers of limited intelligence, why you still support him?

I don't see no republican out destroying and looting. And why do the democratic mayors letting this happen. Maybe they don't like there cities. Or they like the third world look.
Let's no to forget that there is polling places.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8563) 2 months ago
Well procreate, I guess Jerry made bail/recovered from covid/remembered his password.

It was nice while it lasted...
+2
supporter
Jerry says:

I don't see no republican out destroying and looting.

Apparently Jerry hasn't heard of the Proud Boys. This neo-fascist Trump suppport group smacks of the brownshirts movement in Germany in the early 1930s. We students of history know too well what happened to them.

https://www.britannica.co...ong-Knives

Jerry, I fear for your life! Once Trump becomes Mien Fuhrer, your life may be in danger!

Stay well, my low IQ friend.
+1
Reply to Bridgier (#380606)
Bridgier wrote:
Well procreate, I guess Jerry made bail/recovered from covid/remembered his password.

It was nice while it lasted...

I had to see how the sheep's are doing
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#380607)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
Jerry says:

Apparently Jerry hasn't heard of the Proud Boys. This neo-fascist Trump suppport group smacks of the brownshirts movement in Germany in the early 1930s. We students of history know too well what happened to them.

Jerry, I fear for your life! Once Trump becomes Mien Fuhrer, your life may be in danger!

I'm sorry to say but the democratic party is doing what a true Nazis propaganda would look like. And yea I'm aware of the night of the long knives. It's the same tracts the antifa is doing right how. And the democratic party must be for it . Or they would've stopped it a long time ago. And it looks like sleepy Joe's is ok with rapes. Did he get a flag at his funeral.
Reply to Jerry e (#380609)
Jerry e wrote:
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
Jerry says:

I'm sorry to say but the democratic party is doing what a true Nazis propaganda would look like. And yea I'm aware of the night of the long knives. It's the same tracts the antifa is doing right how. And the democratic party must be for it . Or they would've stopped it a long time ago. And it looks like sleepy Joe's v.p pick is ok with rapes. Did he get a flag at his funeral.

Antics black clothing is what the ss wore didn't they
Reply to Jerry e (#380610)
Jerry e wrote:
Jerry e wrote:
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
Jerry says:

I'm sorry to say but the democratic party is doing what a true Nazis propaganda would look like. And yea I'm aware of the night of the long knives. It's the same tracts the antifa is doing right how. And the democratic party must be for it . Or they would've stopped it a long time ago. And it looks like sleepy Joe's v.p pick is ok with rapes. Did he get a flag at his funeral.

Antira black clothing is what the ss wore didn't they

REPLY HERE
So how did the peace sign signing go with the country's in the middle east. Or are you not wanting peace there. Trump was to get us in to war's no do peace deal's .My bad
supporter
Der der der.
+1
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+1920) 2 months ago
Reply to Jerry e (#380609)
Jerry e wrote:

I'm sorry to say but the democratic party is doing what a true Nazis propaganda would look like. And yea I'm aware of the night of the long knives. It's the same tracts the antifa is doing right how. And the democratic party must be for it . Or they would've stopped it a long time ago. And it looks like sleepy Joe's is ok with rapes. Did he get a flag at his funeral.

Hmmm. I find it interesting that you think the Democratic party has Nazi tendencies. Look at the nice red MAGA hat.

[Edited by tom regan (9/16/2020 3:14:13 PM)]
+1
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10782) 2 months ago
I am sorry but our resident Nazi who pretends he isn't a Nazi cracks me up. I see his name and know I am in for a chuckle.
+1
Reply to tom regan (#380622)
tom regan wrote:
Jerry e wrote:

Hmmm. I find it interesting that you think the Democratic party has Nazi tendencies. Look at the nice red MAGA hat.

[Edited by tom regan (9/16/2020 3:14:13 PM)]

Look at the all black clothing just as well have SS on them. Haven't seen no MAGA caps destroying their cities .
Reply to Jerry e (#380638)
This post was removed 2 months ago.
It was removed because it was a duplicate.
Posted by Thankyousomuch111 (-21) one month ago
Its are right to vote everyway go trump we love you more love trump then you think he will win not the fake news trump wins this year hands down