Teenager murdering folks for fun
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10508) 26 days ago
So, is the Mom who bought the weapon specifically designed to kill people for her underage son and drove said son across state lines so he could kill people, also to be charged? I hope he is locked up until the sun burns out but what about her? She raised a psychopath and encouraged him.

Or will the NRA give her the Mother of the Year Award?
permalink   ·  vote tally
+4
supporter
Posted by mikeh (+291) 26 days ago
I think I'll soon be reminded why I gave up posting over on Facebook but here goes...

This kid's judgment is horrible. So is his mom's. They both need to be charged with crimes.

From what I've seen, however, this guy went up to play soldier and protect businesses - a dangerous job for which he was uninvited, untrained and unqualified. He got in over his head and pulled the trigger with tragic consequences. Again, both his mother and he need to be prosecuted for putting him in that situation.

Nothing I've read, however, says he went up there to shoot himself an AnTrophy.

[Edited by mikeh (8/29/2020 4:36:48 PM)]
+2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+14871) 26 days ago
Ann Coulter thinks the kid should be president.

What a weird world we live in. I truly believe social media rots brains.
+5
founder
Posted by David Schott (+15325) 26 days ago
The Arizona State University College Republicans are raising funds for his legal defense.
+2
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10508) 26 days ago
Some KKKristian group is raising money, too. Apparently cold-blooded murder is now an acceptable pastime amongst the religious right.
+2