The governor of Georgia is an irrational fool
Posted by Dick Ellingson (+609) 3 months ago
Georgia's Gov. Brian Kemp is explicitly banning Georgia's cities and counties from ordering people to wear masks in public places. He voided orders on Wednesday that at least 15 local governments across the state had adopted even though Kemp had earlier said cities and counties had no power to order masks during the coronavirus pandemic.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10588) 3 months ago
He apparently really LOVES tRump, probably for Agent's Orange's famous racism sauce.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
founder
supporter
Posted by Earl Bennett (+843) 3 months ago
Reply to Dick Ellingson (#380205)
The BEAUTY of this all is WE can still voluntarily WEAR a mask without a mandate should we LEARN that might be (IS)a GOOD IDEA, for US, and our FAMILIES.
+1
Posted by Cbs (-54) 3 months ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#380208)
Amorette Allison wrote:
He apparently really LOVES tRump, probably for Agent's Orange's famous racism sauce.

Didn't he get the minorities job rates the highest it's been in years?
Bring manufacturing companies back to the US.
The list goes on what he's getting done.
And yet you still on here bashing he.
Like I said before don't you think it's time to move on.
We no that people don't like him. That's ok . I didn't Like Obama but I didn't rant a rave the 8 years in office.

[Edited by Cbs (7/18/2020 7:48:12 AM)]
+2
founder
supporter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love watching racists defend another racist. Go for it. Tell me how many friends you have that are people of color and how tRump is really a swell fellow who loves black people. Go ahead.
+1
Posted by Cbs (-54) 3 months ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#380231)
Amorette Allison wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love watching racists defend another racist. Go for it. Tell me how many friends you have that are people of color and how tRump is really a swell fellow who loves black people. Go ahead.

Apparently you don't care about black people then . I have a step daughter marred to a man from the republic of the Congo She has a boy and a girl. which I'd give my life for . Now doses that count. I've encountered many people of all races . Once I talked to a black woman from Washington D C at the devils tower. She said Trump will be the one she'll vote for because he's for the people .the reason why he can't be bought . She also said Hillary is peer evil and the party she's running with. talked to a black man delivering to my job site we talked about BLM he grew up in southern L.A. never had a bad experience with police. And he said it's all political and media driven. So now how many people of other races do you no. And calling people of color to me is racist in self. Sounds like you don't want minorities to get a head in life too?

[Edited by Cbs (7/18/2020 10:47:23 PM)]

[Edited by Cbs (7/18/2020 10:48:50 PM)]
+3
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+15019) 3 months ago
The "I didn't like Obama but I didn't complain about it" argument is false equivalence. I didn't vote or support Reagan or the Bushes, but I respected them as they were men of honor and integrity. As is Obama.

Trump, on the other hand, is despicable. He is a liar, a criminal, and a narcissist, He doesn't deserve respect, only contempt.

[Edited by Gunnar Emilsson (7/19/2020 8:23:21 AM)]
+5
supporter
Posted by Shu Pius (+1774) 3 months ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#380231)
Amorette Allison wrote:

I have a question: I have seen a lot of Cbs's posts on here since he joined and started posted on this website not long ago. One thing I will agree with is that most of his posts are very sloppy, misspelled and incorrectly punctuated, and in some cases nearly impossible to understand. I'm not dismissing any of that.

What is making me go "Hmmmm", though, is the likes of Amorette, Bridgier, Gunnar, and others calling him a racist. I have combed through a number of Cbs's recent posts and I have to say that, while his posts are sloppy and a few of them are pro-Trump, I'm not finding any racism in anything he has said.

Did he use a racial slur in any of his posts? Did he use the N word? Did he refer to Muslims as "towel heads" or such? Where did he exhibit racism in his posts? I must have missed that.

So, I am asking those who accuse Cbs of racism to PROVE IT. Kindly cut and paste the post from Cbs on a previous thread which proves in no uncertain terms that he is a racist...and no, I'm not saying to include ANY posts where he supports Trump. That does not in and of itself prove that anybody is racist. Trump may be. That doesn't necessarily mean that Cbs is. I don't buy any crap that paints racism with that broad of a brush.

BTW Amorette, one thing I've experienced from living in areas with a good ethnic mix of people is that many African Americans do not like being called BLACK. They find the term offensive. They prefer African American.

Prove he's actually racist or else knock off the childish name-calling.
+2
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1407) 3 months ago
The irony is delicious! I think I'll save some for leftovers

[Edited by Dave Roberts (7/19/2020 11:39:48 AM)]
founder
supporter
If you support a racist, you are a racist. Not rocket science.

And the Governor of Georgia is still an idiot. Fortunately for Montana, our governor is not.
+4
founder
Posted by David Schott (+15432) 3 months ago
This wasn't one of Cnn/Cbs's finer moments:

Cnn wrote:
So being white and support Trump makes you a neo-Nazis or white nationals. I read some of the stories on national enquirer . And Trump in a church .At lease he trying. The last one was a Muslim looking like a Christian.

https://milescity.com/for...686#379741
+4
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1407) 3 months ago
Jerry/CNN/CBS going back to posting under his real name would go a long way toward credibility. That he hasn't says a lot.

[Edited by Dave Roberts (7/19/2020 12:51:41 PM)]
+1
Posted by Jerry e (-54) 3 months ago
Seems like the racist remark is being used like the word the . and yes I've gone back to being Jerry and thank you for pointing that out. And yes it's hard to follow me . It's hard on me to stay focused. Something I have to live with.
+1
supporter
Good job, Jerry. It takes a big man to admit when you are wrong.

I am as guilty as the next guy, when I announced my support for Trump in late 2015/ early 2016. Looking back on my posts from those days makes me cringe. Why did I, whom I consider myself reasonably intelligent, believe that carnival huckster when he said he was going to give us the greatest healthcare, the greatest infrastructure ever? If I would have just studied the issues I would have read that he has been swindling investors and local government for 40 years with that Claptrap.

I feel so stupid. But it's better to get smart now than to die stupid.
+3
supporter
I do feel compelled to go back and respond to Shu's earlier post.

It amuses me that a literate conservative had to defend an illiterate conservative, who is racist to boot.

Maybe if your ilk would come up with better ideas to help this country other than "less government"?

The last intelligent conservative, whom many of us here engaged in debate here, finally conceded and gave up. Does anyone else miss the Rickenhawk,?

For you have no solutions. Only grievences.

So I will merrily poke fun at your sorry a$$ez, as I want to restore this nation after the last four years of a sh$t show.
+1
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#380259)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
I do feel compelled to go back and respond to Shu's earlier post.

It amuses me that a literate conservative had to defend an illiterate conservative, who is racist to boot.

Maybe if your ilk would come up with better ideas to help this country other than "less government"?

The last intelligent conservative, whom many of us here engaged in debate here, finally conceded and gave up. Does anyone else miss the Rickenhawk,?

For you have no solutions. Only grievences.

So I will merrily poke fun at your sorry a$$ez, as I want to restore this nation after the last four years of a sh$t show.

And there's that racist word again. In away I've been poking fun at you all along. And Trump is the solution. Isn't that what Trump is doing to fix the last 8 years of of Obama's mess. Now that's was a sh$t show.

[Edited by Jerry e (7/20/2020 5:54:08 AM)]
+2
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine (+14304) 3 months ago
The binary thinking, where you have to be either a hardcore 0 or a 1, on this website has become ridiculous. Reality is more nuanced. Just say'n.
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+1765) 3 months ago
Reply to Jerry e (#380260)
Jerry e wrote:
And there's that racist word again. In away I've been poking fun at you all along. And Trump is the solution. Isn't that what Trump is doing to fix the last 8 years of of Obama's mess. Now that's was a sh$t show.

In what ways do you believe Obama made a mess in his 8 years as president? He did some things I didn't agree with, but considering where he started, with our country in the middle of the great recession, I believe he did a good job.
+4
founder
supporter
Obama was intelligent, competent, articulate, elegant, funny, charming and caring while BLACK.
+4
supporter
Reply to Richard Bonine (#380261)
Richard Bonine wrote:
The binary thinking, where you have to be either a hardcore 0 or a 1, on this website has become ridiculous. Reality is more nuanced. Just say'n.

Please expand on this. I for one have always let it be known that I am a moderate in political beliefs, and in favor of mining and oil & gas extraction.

I do not see what you are seeing at all. The point I have been trying to make for the past couple of years that yes, you can be a conservative and have conservative beliefs, but you do not need to support Agent Orange.
Reply to Amorette Allison (#380263)
Amorette Allison wrote:
Obama was intelligent, competent, articulate, elegant, funny, charming and caring while BLACK.

He was funny all right. All clowns are . And Biden does a great job at slap stick comedian