Tulsa campaign rally
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9583) 5 months ago
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+15502) 5 months ago
Trump is sort of the Nickelback of presidents.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+9583) 5 months ago
Yup . . . he is that.
I was going to say he’s the Edsel, but after thinking about it, he’s the Corvair of presidents.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+6
moderator
founder
Posted by David Schott (+15815) 5 months ago
Reply to Hal Neumann (#379931)
Unsafe at any speed.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
admin
moderator
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9912) 5 months ago
I'm kind of thinking he's more like the Ford Pinto of presidents.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+6
Posted by Dick Ellingson (+723) 5 months ago
Go ahead. Insult my 1963 Corvair. I drove it down a ramp once and didn't lose traction.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+5
Posted by Steve Sullivan (+1071) 5 months ago
Reply to MilesCity.com Webmaster (#379961)
MilesCity.com Webmaster wrote:
I'm kind of thinking he's more like the Ford Pinto of presidents.


He's shaped more like the AMC Pacer.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
moderator
founder
Posted by David Schott (+15815) 5 months ago
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+6
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+15502) 5 months ago
"White Power! White Power!"

What an embarrassment.
Top
Posted by Cbs (-41) 5 months ago
Biden would be like a lacar ( France build ) He is a socialism way not a socials car

[Edited by Cbs (6/30/2020 2:57:08 PM)]
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
-2
Posted by Cbs (-41) 5 months ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#379971)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
"White Power! White Power!"

What an embarrassment.

You're white ?
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
-1
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10782) 5 months ago
Is Cbs also Cnn? Because the inability to write a coherent sentence appears to be the same. Someone should explain that everyone has a distinctive writing style in a forum like this and changing your name doesn't help unless you change your writing style. Or, in the case, learn to write at all.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+6
Posted by Cbs (-41) 5 months ago
Reply to Amorette Allison (#379990)
Amorette Allison wrote:
Is Cbs also Cnn? Because the inability to write a coherent sentence appears to be the same. Someone should explain that everyone has a distinctive writing style in a forum like this and changing your name doesn't help unless you change your writing style. Or, in the case, learn to write at all.


REPLY HERE I'm sorry but do the best I can do. I got tired of cnn so I'm using a new one. I'm not very good at writing . But can see B S a mile away. Some one has to let some of you no that's what it is . It's been over three years and you can't get over it . It's like keep betting a did horse. If Trump loses . Ill be on pervert Joe relentless.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
-2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+15502) 5 months ago
Jerry, you are one pathetic old man. I will include you in my prayers, as my Christian upbringing requires forgiveness for all the most wretched amongst us.
Top
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+1920) 5 months ago
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+3
Posted by Cbs (-41) 5 months ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#379993)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
Jerry, you are one pathetic old man. I will include you in my prayers, as my Christian upbringing requires forgiveness for all the most wretched amongst us.


Gunner didn't no you knew how to pray . I'm impressed. You old goat are full of surprises
Top
Posted by Cbs (-41) 5 months ago
Reply to tom regan (#379994)
tom regan wrote:


Sounds like there talking about the democratic party because that fits them to a tee . Guest for the record they supposed the kkk planned parenthood, against integrating schools. Let's not forget slavery And the Jim crow laws. So if the democratic party is not racist than who is. Remember a leopard don't change its spots
Top
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+1920) 5 months ago
Reply to Cbs (#380010)
Cbs wrote:
Sounds like there talking about the democratic party because that fits them to a tee . Guest for the record they supposed the kkk planned parenthood, against integrating schools. Let's not forget slavery And the Jim crow laws. So if the democratic party is not racist than who is. Remember a leopard don't change its spots


All those old racist southern Democrats/Dixiecrats switched political parties years ago. There is a reason Strom Thurmon moved to the Republican party. I don't see many Democrats wanting to preserve monuments that glorify treason and slavery. That is pretty much exclusively Trump supporters and misguided Republicans. (From now on I will no longer equate Republicans with Trump supporters. There are a few good Republicans out there that are anti-Trump and anti-Trumpism.)

I was happy to see that Mississippi finally decided to change their state flag. Good for them.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
Posted by Cbs (-41) 5 months ago
Reply to tom regan (#380017)
tom regan wrote:
Cbs wrote:
Sounds like there talking about the democratic party because that fits them to a tee . Guest for the record they supposed the kkk planned parenthood, against integrating schools. Let's not forget slavery And the Jim crow laws. So if the democratic party is not racist than who is. Remember a leopard don't change its spots


All those old racist southern Democrats/Dixiecrats switched political parties years ago. There is a reason Strom Thurmon moved to the Republican party. I don't see many Democrats wanting to preserve monuments that glorify treason and slavery. That is pretty much exclusively Trump supporters and misguided Republicans. (From now on I will no longer equate Republicans with Trump supporters. There are a few good Republicans out there that are anti-Trump and anti-Trumpism.)

I was happy to see that Mississippi finally decided to change their state flag. Good for them.


For Pete sakes how we are becoming a special type of stupid. . And your proud of this . People stop sniffling glue. And what in the world is Trumism? Glorify treason and slavery. That's the most brain dead statement I've read . Talk about racist comment. Let's tear down mosques they represent slavery. So get after it . So now get a hold of your cult leaders so they can help back you up. Because I can bet they will..
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
-3
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+1920) 5 months ago
Reply to Cbs (#380045)
What is the purpose of a statue? Isn't it to celebrate and honor that person and their deeds? Why do we have statues honoring men who took up arms against the United State for the purpose of preserving the institution of slavery? They lost a treasonous war. There should be no statues or monuments honoring those people or their lost cause. I thought Trump supporters were supposed to be these great patriots? I guess not.

Trumpism: A social/political movement based on elements of (a) racism, (b) religious bigotry, (c) demeaning attitudes towards women, (d) attempts to intimidate the press, (e) economic uncertainty, (f) rejection of scientific findings and (g) general expressions of hatred that are reminiscent of German National Socialism of the Hitler era. It is often characterized by completely baseless, false statements.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+4
Posted by Cbs (-41) 5 months ago
Reply to tom regan (#380057)
tom regan wrote:
What is the purpose of a statue? Isn't it to celebrate and honor that person and their deeds? Why do we have statues honoring men who took up arms against the United State for the purpose of preserving the institution of slavery? They lost a treasonous war. There should be no statues or monuments honoring those people or their lost cause. I thought Trump supporters were supposed to be these great patriots? I guess not.

Trumpism: A social/political movement based on elements of (a) racism, (b) religious bigotry, (c) demeaning attitudes towards women, (d) attempts to intimidate the press, (e) economic uncertainty, (f) rejection of scientific findings and (g) general expressions of hatred that are reminiscent of German National Socialism of the Hitler era. It is often characterized by completely baseless,

You made that up.
And where do you stop taking down stuff. Let's say a billboard..if I don't like it can I have I removed. What is happening is censorship. Plane and simple.
Now what's happening is what happen in German Trump is trying to provide it.
The press is controlled by the socialist.
The where more jobs created.
Demeaning attitudes towards women.(But it's okay with perverted Joe)
.
The Democratic part is all about racism and socialism.
If you look a Obama's presidency there is nothing but treason .And let's not forget pervert Joe.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
-1
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+1920) 5 months ago
What did Obama do that you think was treasonous? I'm honestly very curious.

And you completely missed the point on the confederate statutes. This isn't about the first amendment. If you want to put a swastika on a massive billboard on your property, that's your business. If some moron down south want to fly a massive Confederate battle flag on private property, that's also none of my business. If you want to put a 50 foot statue of Robert E. Lee in your front lawn, go for it. But, if these memorials and statutes are on public land (both state and federal) they should be removed. Especially if they are in front of government buildings, court houses, or on military bases. No government entity of any kind should allow statues of traitors that tried to preserve slavery.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
Posted by Cbs (-41) 4 months ago
Reply to tom regan (#380068)
tom regan wrote:
What did Obama do that you think was treasonous? I'm honestly very curious.

And you completely missed the point on the confederate statutes. This isn't about the first amendment. If you want to put a swastika on a massive billboard on your property, that's your business. If some moron down south want to fly a massive Confederate battle flag on private property, that's also none of my business. If you want to put a 50 foot statue of Robert E. Lee in your front lawn, go for it. But, if these memorials and statutes are on public land (both state and federal) they should be removed. Especially if they are in front of government buildings, court houses, or on military bases. No government entity of any kind should allow statues of traitors that tried to preserve slavery.

They still Amaricans and they fought for what they believe in. And it should be for the people. No the other way around. But that's okay if i see a statue of Obama we can tier it down because he's a traitor toi
Top
Posted by TheDude (+412) 4 months ago
I'm with Tom-What did Obama do that you think was treasonous?
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+3
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+15502) 4 months ago
Yes, speak up, Jerry....what did Obama do that should be regarded as treason? You have zero answers.

I also love your moronic referral of our next president as "Pervert Joe". I think the true pervert is the one who lusted after his own daughter, and has been married three time, the first one of which he encouraged the press to publicize his virile manliness through fake phone calls.

That aside, is all well in the home, Jerry? I hope the nurses are still delivering medication. Because it appears to us it hasn't kicked in.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+2
Posted by Cbs (-41) 4 months ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#380074)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
Yes, speak up, Jerry....what did Obama do that should be regarded as treason? You have zero answers.

I also love your moronic referral of our next president as "Pervert Joe". I think the true pervert is the one who lusted after his own daughter, and has been married three time, the first one of which he encouraged the press to publicize his virile manliness through fake phone calls.

That aside, is all well in the home, Jerry? I hope the nurses are still delivering medication. Because it appears to us it hasn't kicked in.

Number one he sold out Flynn. Two he wire taped Trump tower . He knew about Bide with his son's bribery off one bIllion repeat one billion. Giving billions to a terrorist country of Iran. Do it has been proven that malaria drugs do work. Perverted Joe will always be a pervert what a slap in the face to the me two movement
There's a double standard for the Nazis (democratic) party. And with stupidity there no cure. But don't give up.

[Edited by Cbs (7/7/2020 8:01:59 PM)]

[Edited by Cbs (7/7/2020 8:03:07 PM)]
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
-2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+15502) 4 months ago
Yawn. Even Bill Bloom is too tired to upvote your irrational posts.
Top
Posted by Cbs (-41) 4 months ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#380076)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
Yawn. Even Bill Bloom is too tired to upvote your irrational posts.


So I'm right. Is up vote like when you die you will be voting democratic
Top
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine (+14378) 4 months ago
I think maybe Jerry cleaned the farmshop sump one too many times. It's the only logical explanation.
permalink   ·  vote tally
Top
+3
Posted by Cbs (-41) 4 months ago
Reply to Richard Bonine (#380084)
Richard Bonine wrote:
I think maybe Jerry cleaned the farmshop sump one too many times. It's the only logical explanation.


Richard some one had to . Wasn't going to do it is self .Some people on here wouldn't no what end of shovel to use. Let alone do it .looks like the logical explanation they need the government to hold their hands.
Top
supporter
Posted by tom regan (+1920) 4 months ago
Top
Posted by Cbs (-41) 4 months ago
Reply to tom regan (#380090)
tom regan wrote:


And all you protests and let's not forget the rioters who destroyed stores to provide you from shopping to keep us safe.
Top
Posted by Cbs (-41) 4 months ago
They say because the Sturgis motorcycle rally we cause 2 million deaths. that will be potential 2 million democratic votes .
Top
Posted by DJanssen (+98) 4 months ago
Reply to David Schott (#379970)
It is funny, did you create this image. Kudos to you!Insert question mark at your discretion.

[Edited by DJanssen (7/10/2020 3:15:27 PM)]
Top
Posted by DJanssen (+98) 4 months ago
Reply to Hal Neumann (#379931)
Air cooled, you rock Hal! I like to let them swing free too!

[Edited by DJanssen (7/10/2020 3:30:22 PM)]
Top