dum gov and dum people
Posted by akgreg56 (+66) 2 months ago
our president taking a drug that doent work. I hope hed drink a gal bleah procreateen idoit. and all these people protesting and our gov opening up will kill us all procreateen assholes
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2562) 2 months ago
You need to see a counselor and banned from this site.
+6
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2780) 2 months ago
And take cnn with him. Imagine the thoughtful political dialogue they could enjoy.
+5
Posted by Cnn (+114) 2 months ago
Bob now now that was toldy uncalled for. So much for not responding too you.
+1
And im not trying to harm no one . Biden can do that on his own Maybe you belong in a special place. I think the new space program can use you. Just think you could save some poor anamals live

[Edited by Cnn (5/22/2020 4:27:30 PM)]
+1
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2780) 2 months ago
Sigh!
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10319) 2 months ago
I just got a bunch of fake legal documents trying to convince me I had won $850,000 and a Mercedes Benz with a 8-speed trasmition. The letter from the "Federal Trade Commission" had subject/verb disagreements, odd punctuation and a stock photo at the top of a woman on phone headset. Plus J. Edgar Hoover personally signed the FBI agents ID card. I think I know who these boys can work for.
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+14644) 2 months ago
Pretty much every day I give a sigh about the stupidity of the American electorate.
+6
Posted by super8bitable (+96) 2 months ago
Trump and the protesters are a vocal minority. Wishing death upon him though is kind of procreateed no matter how dumb he is.

I honestly doubt that he’s taking the pill in the first place. It’s most likely another big fat lie to fuel his ego.
+4
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10319) 2 months ago
I suspect tRump is being given a placebo to stop him from throwing temper tantrums. A sugar pill a day probably makes him happy.
+5
Was it bill clinton said he smoked pot but didn't inhale . How that was messed up. Now with Trump if it works or not at all. It's something that should be his own business. So what do you think works
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+14644) 2 months ago
I had to come back to Greg's post and give it a belated upvote. If people are upvoting cnn's illiteracy, this here homie will upvote Greg.

F Trump. F that miserable POS.
+1