dum gov and dum people
Posted by akgreg56 (+57) 6 days ago
our president taking a drug that doent work. I hope hed drink a gal bleah procreateen idoit. and all these people protesting and our gov opening up will kill us all procreateen assholes
permalink   ·  vote tally
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2531) 5 days ago
You need to see a counselor and banned from this site.
+5
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2729) 5 days ago
And take cnn with him. Imagine the thoughtful political dialogue they could enjoy.
+5
Posted by Cnn (+42) 4 days ago
Bob now now that was toldy uncalled for. So much for not responding too you.
+1
Posted by Cnn (+42) 4 days ago
And im not trying to harm no one . Biden can do that on his own Maybe you belong in a special place. I think the new space program can use you. Just think you could save some poor anamals live

[Edited by Cnn (5/22/2020 4:27:30 PM)]
+1
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2729) 4 days ago
Sigh!
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10025) 4 days ago
I just got a bunch of fake legal documents trying to convince me I had won $850,000 and a Mercedes Benz with a 8-speed trasmition. The letter from the "Federal Trade Commission" had subject/verb disagreements, odd punctuation and a stock photo at the top of a woman on phone headset. Plus J. Edgar Hoover personally signed the FBI agents ID card. I think I know who these boys can work for.
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+14065) 4 days ago
Pretty much every day I give a sigh about the stupidity of the American electorate.
+6
Posted by super8bitable (+39) 3 days ago
Trump and the protesters are a vocal minority. Wishing death upon him though is kind of procreateed no matter how dumb he is.

I honestly doubt that he’s taking the pill in the first place. It’s most likely another big fat lie to fuel his ego.
+4
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+10025) 3 days ago
I suspect tRump is being given a placebo to stop him from throwing temper tantrums. A sugar pill a day probably makes him happy.
+4
Posted by Cnn (+42) 3 days ago
Was it bill clinton said he smoked pot but didn't inhale . How that was messed up. Now with Trump if it works or not at all. It's something that should be his own business. So what do you think works